Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Lol it is TRULY all genetics. A bit of pilates will not get these results for most people. She is so irresponsible, and clearly prioritises boasting over making people not feel like shit.
But remember it’s only ok for her to do this. Other people shouldn’t post about their children reaching milestones though as it makes Sarah feel bad 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I think it’s so odd that they tiled their entire backyard. The whole point of a yard is to have a private green space, not a tile ice rink 😭 I can imagine it gets dangerously slippery with rain or even dew

imagine how gorgeous and cozy it could be with some native plants, bushes, flowers…and kids love nothing more than just digging around in some dirt and finding sticks, making mudpies, watching insects, all that. The tile is an insane choice

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Smca53

VIP Member
“This body is my reality”… I cannot with this tasteless, egotistical woman.

View attachment 2821540
And yet she moans about things like other parents posting about their children’s developments because it makes her feel bad about Margot not developing as quickly. Well Sarah, that rate of development is their reality, so 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 37

evac90

Chatty Member
Sarah's post saying 5 years together - was he not still with Tanya 5 years ago?🤔 or have I got my dates mixed up🤣
5 years ago is November 2018

Jim and Tanya announced the split in March 2019 and Tanyas post said decision was made a few weeks earlier

• Wow
Reactions: 36

oshare

VIP Member
As if cooking and baking from stratch one day and giving your children freezer meals another day is some kind of novelty. Like didn't we all grow up like this? This is not something special lol. This is normal life.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She's a very attractive woman but that hair colour was not a good choice. Her own dark hair was stunning. I'll never get this obsession with influencers going blonde when it doesn't suit them and ruins their hair.

Screenshot_20240311_165918.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

Mrsstevens

1000030148.jpg

Bit of a shitty response? I know people can be sensitive about fertility issues. However she has branded herself as a mummy blogger so she can't really be pissed if people ask if she wants more kids?!

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Ngl I feel like he really loved Tanya and probably still is obsessed with her. I don’t think he would have cheated on her. I see him cheating on Sarah though, does he even like her
I think the only person Jim has ever truly been in love with is Jim.

• Haha

Mrsstevens

Screenshot_20231023_153808_Instagram.jpg

Anybody else feel like Sarah probably loves the fact that she can fit in the same clothes as her 2 year old?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

phutton44

Chatty Member
The only date she should be having is with a divorce lawyer and get rid of that tosspot of a husband.

• Haha

miagia

The doctor told me that other men in my situation would have died but because I go to Barry's, the doctors were shocked to find I'd recovered more quickly than they ever thought possible. Oh and here's a nood x

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Jim's cringe yearly round up vid included precisely one picture of Sarah and he is pointing to her pregnant belly in it. actual nightmare partner.

• Sad
  • Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Not an eye sore 👀
Babes, with the way you've done your patio, not many things will look nice 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 34

littlepup

VIP Member
Yeah, it happened a few years ago now in Mexico! She definitely got some content out of it but I always thought she took it well in her stride considering what an ordeal it must've been for her. Jim is such a wet blanket.
Indeed, she had to essentially have chemo to kill off everything in her body to then start a clean slate. Pretty new experimental treatment, in freakin’ Mexico, away from your family and young children, destroying your immune system leaving you open to everything, losing all your hair (obviously minor in relation to the rest), not knowing if it’ll even work.
And Jim’s out here having visiting hours with his kids in his own home after a tonsillectomy like he’s on death’s door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34