Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evac90

Chatty Member
I'm in my mid 30s, it seemed like as a child almost everyone had their tonsils out didn't it? I didn't (I've also never had tonsilitis) but i remember being so jealous of friends being able to just eat ice cream for (what seemed like) ages 🤣
Is this on the NHS? Don't get how on earth he has got this appt without having really chronic tonsil infections if so . Either way this is the busiest he's been in months realistically
It’s a much safer operation as a child so if it’s necessary it’s best done then. It isn’t done in adulthood unless really needed (or really begged for, probably 🙄).

Reactions: 3

evac90

Chatty Member
This isn't a criticism because she can't help it, but she has a slightly unusual (for a model) body ratio of a very long torso to shorter legs. I think that's why she doesn't look like a typical model and maybe why she hasn't been super successful in a mainstream, commercial way?

She's clearly very pretty, and if she wasn't a model and didn't post her body online as her main asset people probably wouldn't even think about it. I've just seen so many pictures of her in swimming costumes, that I have noticed how long her torso is in relation to her legs. Body ideals are stupid anyway and who cares how long your legs are really? There are more important things in life. I'm only commenting on this because her body the main thing she uses for her work, and she literally a model. The same as if she was a writer, I would talk about her writing?
I don’t think she’s tall enough for editorial modelling really

martaS

VIP Member
Who does he think his audience is? I still can’t get over him posting about a level results like any young people would follow him or even know who he is. Why are the cocktail reels so frequent, who is following him for that?!
Cocktails? In this economy?! :eek:

emm

VIP Member
I didn't realise how VAIN he was until I saw this thread. It's incredibly cringeworthy and feels like he's massively overcompensating for feelings of inadequacy. It's interesting though, as I knew sod all about the guy but got "off vibes" from just listening to the first half hour of that podcast. And pretty much everything I suspected about his character/self-infatuation (and more) has been confirmed in this thread🤡

If anyone's interested/bored, here's the podcast link:

---

Precisely, it infuriates me when "influencers" and reality stars come out with lines about never lowering themselves to have a 9-5 job. Yes, that's because they've either never had to thanks to the Bank of Mum and Dad, or inexplicably found relative success through their shitty social media videos.

And the way he patronisingly praises people who "love" the 9-5 lifestyle. I don't think many of us "plebs" enjoy it; we don't have a choice, you idiot!
---

I now have to watch some of his YouTube vids for more of these gems😂 It's SO obvious when people try hard to sound impressive by using a schmancy word they've probably heard once and think it means something entirely different.
I will listen later but I hate this interviewer anyway, he is smug as too. The intro abut ji even put me off

donutwitch

Chatty Member
This seems counterintuitive and I usually can't stand it when influencers ditch their children and clear off, but these two sound like they could do with a break together.

Interesting Nic said Jim was there at Christmas, not his family.
Sarah and the kids were in some of the pics that Nic shared

BlueCoffee

Looks like they’re both “back online”, maybe it was just that he’s lost weight and the rings too big..?
Must be a lot of weight though, even when I went down a few dress sizes mine fit but everyone’s different..
100% still think he was being attention seeking though.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I was going to post this… I love individual styles but she really think she slays with this outfit 😭 in fact I’ve never seen someone dress so terribly portraying the life of an influencer.
I know - I guess it's good she hasn't gone down the generic boring route all the rest have (wide trousers, Arket jumpers, scarf etc etc) but crikey some of her choices are just so bizarre and overly fussy.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Am I crazy, or should there be ugly pink and white chevron patio tiles outside that window, what happened there?

Reactions: 2

oshare

VIP Member
Someone upthread mentioned they're rehearsing a "routine", and I instantly thought how much they actually do remind me of a couple of awkward, dorky people like Ross and Monica. They have about as much chemistry as a brother and sister too.

View attachment 2870472
No but this is lowkey fantastic though I don't have a partner but I would love to just dork out and dance like this just to have a good time and a laugh with my partner but ONLY behind private doors :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2