Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim seems to cling to the time he was married to Tanya, and also seems to still resent her and passive aggressively snarks her whenever he can? Tanya genuinely seems to have moved on. Jim sort of seems to be spiralling. Though my sympathy is limited - I can't shake the feeling he only does nice things because he's desperate to SEEM like a nice guy? I feel like he uses the nice-guy persona to hide the swirling inner sense of superiority and resentment. (Not that is's that well hidden)

Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20231205_095208_Instagram.jpg

Another chance to show off her post partum body 🤦‍♀️ slowly slowly? Her baby is only like 4 months!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lol it is TRULY all genetics. A bit of pilates will not get these results for most people. She is so irresponsible, and clearly prioritises boasting over making people not feel like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Lol it is TRULY all genetics. A bit of pilates will not get these results for most people. She is so irresponsible, and clearly prioritises boasting over making people not feel like tit.
But remember it’s only ok for her to do this. Other people shouldn’t post about their children reaching milestones though as it makes Sarah feel bad 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Jim's got glandular fever and tonsilitis now.
Honestly that family are constantly ill aren't they?

He's annoyed as he has so much work to do but is using his time instead to do lots of drawing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

He's annoyed as he has so much work to do but is using his time instead to do lots of drawing.
Hope he doesn’t fall too far behind with all his work piling up 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 25

He's probably run down from working so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ergh she's so gross and so cringe! I have a similar figure to Sarah but I'm so aware it's down to genetics and absolutely nothing to boast about given how it can make people (new mums especially) feel about themselves. It seems so obvious to me that posting something like that is so self-serving and potentially shame-inducing. I get such mean girl vibes from her.

Reactions: 21
I just watched her hair tutorial of sorts and I just had to come on here to baffle at how anyone that awkward infront of a camera can continually upload videos of herself. She's so so tense and awkward it hurts to watch but I also can't turn away. The fascinating part is watching what I'm pretty sure is her trying to mask the awkwardness, but making it even more jarring 👀

Also yes, the body picture was totally cringe

Reactions: 13
I just watched her hair tutorial of sorts and I just had to come on here to baffle at how anyone that awkward infront of a camera can continually upload videos of herself. She's so so tense and awkward it hurts to watch but I also can't turn away. The fascinating part is watching what I'm pretty sure is her trying to mask the awkwardness, but making it even more jarring 👀

Also yes, the body picture was totally cringe
Yeh I agree, her way of speaking is also really awkward. I think the point of being ab influencer is that you speak to camera as if you are speaking with a friend, hence the appeal. Ahe is pretty yes but has no skill for being an influencer/youtuber

Reactions: 9
Yeh I agree, her way of speaking is also really awkward. I think the point of being ab influencer is that you speak to camera as if you are speaking with a friend, hence the appeal. Ahe is pretty yes but has no skill for being an influencer/youtuber
It doesn't come naturally to her does it?
Stilted.
She is also one one these people who was blessed with beautiful hair - thick and dark - but seems determined to make it just bleurgh. Not terrible but so unremarkable now, indeterminate length and colour.

Reactions: 10
It’snthe way she talks for me - like her mouth moves in the weirdest way I can’t even explain or describe it! I can’t watch her because of it - for a million other reasons as well but mostly the mouth 🤣

Also, anyone think Jim favours Margot over Jesse? He hasn’t posted anywhere near as much about him and has said nothing good about him from what I’ve seen. Quite sad acrually.

And Margot - is she where a child her age should be in terms of speech and the like? She doesnt seem to be in comparison to kids her age I know. I think they maybe don’t engage with her as much as they make you think or engage with her in a helpful way to develop if that makes sense? If she is behind should they not be seeking help for her - its not fair on her if not surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And Margot - is she where a child her age should be in terms of speech and the like? She doesnt seem to be in comparison to kids her age I know. I think they maybe don’t engage with her as much as they make you think or engage with her in a helpful way to develop if that makes sense? If she is behind should they not be seeking help for her - its not fair on her if not surely.
I think Jim has deep issues with males from his upbringing and is more comfortable with women.

I’m blocked from their content so don’t see much of it unless I search. However at Margot’s age the range is so broad in terms of ‘normal’ speech and movement etc, you wouldn’t generally be seeking help unless they had clear deficiencies/disabilities.

Reactions: 8
Just going to challenge you on this slightly. I work in childcare and for example, children can show signs of ASD from 12-18 months. Margot is 27 months (I think) and “by the book” doesn’t seem to be hitting milestones for her age.
I’m only saying this as if it was happening in my childcare setting, we’d be having meetings with parents and encouraging them to seek other professional opinions, especially at Margot’s age. You don’t just start to seek help only when a child shows “clear disabilities”, as early help is paramount.

DISCLAIMER I am absolutely NOT suggesting that Margot is ASD and I am not the professional to diagnose.
I feel bad even talking about a child I don’t even know but I guess that’s what happens when the parents put every single thing out on the internet and use them for views and paid partnerships.

Also would like to add that Margot may be meeting all of her milestones behind the screen and we just don’t see it, who knows. But from what we see, she does seem to be fairly behind for a child her age.

Reactions: 20
Also just on the topic of Margot if she is SEN it won’t be because her parents don’t engage with her, that’s a really damaging mindset that some people seem to have. My son is being assessed for autism and has speech delay and I can promise you we’ve been very engaged and caring parents, it’s just who he is.

I definitely don’t think Jim and Sarah will be winning any parenting awards but they also won’t be to blame if Margot is SEN

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just going to challenge you on this slightly. I work in childcare and for example, children can show signs of ASD from 12-18 months. Margot is 27 months (I think) and “by the book” doesn’t seem to be hitting milestones for her age.
I’m only saying this as if it was happening in my childcare setting, we’d be having meetings with parents and encouraging them to seek other professional opinions, especially at Margot’s age. You don’t just start to seek help only when a child shows “clear disabilities”, as early help is paramount.

DISCLAIMER I am absolutely NOT suggesting that Margot is ASD and I am not the professional to diagnose.
I feel bad even talking about a child I don’t even know but I guess that’s what happens when the parents put every single thing out on the internet and use them for views and paid partnerships.

Also would like to add that Margot may be meeting all of her milestones behind the screen and we just don’t see it, who knows. But from what we see, she does seem to be fairly behind for a child her age.
Indeed, I over generalised, it’s more nuanced. It did that thing where you write a long reply and lose it all 🤬 then wrote something over brief.
I don’t think “offer more targeted support and reasses” is an uncommon approach though, over going straight to getting serious formal help like it seemed to me OP was suggesting, unless there are glaring problems.
And I don’t know that J&S would share if they were doing so, nor should they really.

Reactions: 5
I don't have children so j really can't say, but what you can see is that margot clearly doesn't want to be on camera. Whatever else about her, them throwing a camera in her face is very clearly detrimental and she always looks uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also just on the topic of Margot if she is SEN it won’t be because her parents don’t engage with her, that’s a really damaging mindset that some people seem to have. My son is being assessed for autism and has speech delay and I can promise you we’ve been very engaged and caring parents, it’s just who he is.

I definitely don’t think Jim and Sarah will be winning any parenting awards but they also won’t be to blame if Margot is SEN
Just to clarify, I wasn’t implying Margot was SEN or anything like that - just that due to lack of beneficial engagement (possibly) from her parents, she may be behind other kids her age. I didn’t mean in a ASD way where it is no ones fault how kids develop or when they reach milestones, so I just wanted to make sure that was clear. I basically just think they are tit parents 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7