Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having your tonsils out as an adult is no joke, it isn’t worth it if you’ve just had it a few times 🙄 My sister had it 18 times in 2years and had to have them out at 25, it was awful and she only did it on doctors orders.

But you absolutely do not have to “relearn how to swallow” how ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Having your tonsils out as an adult is no joke, it isn’t worth it if you’ve just had it a few times 🙄 My sister had it 18 times in 2years and had to have them out at 25, it was awful and she only did it on doctors orders.

I'm in my mid 30s, it seemed like as a child almost everyone had their tonsils out didn't it? I didn't (I've also never had tonsilitis) but i remember being so jealous of friends being able to just eat ice cream for (what seemed like) ages 🤣
Is this on the NHS? Don't get how on earth he has got this appt without having really chronic tonsil infections if so . Either way this is the busiest he's been in months realistically

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good god he is so gross and attention seeking.

He’s done stories for months about his tonsils, now on the day does 4 from his hospital bed then a post surgery posing selfie.

It’s actually quite sad he craves this attention from strangers on the internet. It’s like a disorder, he can’t help himself.
that pic is so funny for no reason, it reminds me of this
IMG_6195.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm in my mid 30s, it seemed like as a child almost everyone had their tonsils out didn't it? I didn't (I've also never had tonsilitis) but i remember being so jealous of friends being able to just eat ice cream for (what seemed like) ages 🤣
Is this on the NHS? Don't get how on earth he has got this appt without having really chronic tonsil infections if so . Either way this is the busiest he's been in months realistically
It’s a much safer operation as a child so if it’s necessary it’s best done then. It isn’t done in adulthood unless really needed (or really begged for, probably 🙄).

Reactions: 3

Yep - got mine removed when I was 17 as I was off school for a total of 8 months across year 10 alone. I'd be fine for a couple of days then come down with tonsillitis again. Had it over 200 times in my childhood and they kept just saying 'keep them'. It really is last case scenario and no joke. But yeah, relearning how to swallow. Sounds like Jimbo trying to make his life actually sound difficult 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs. Still managed a topless selfie 😂
His patheticness is so deeply unattractive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The doctor told me that other men in my situation would have died but because I go to Barry's, the doctors were shocked to find I'd recovered more quickly than they ever thought possible. Oh and here's a nood x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ahahaha he’s so pathetic. I’m cringing with secondhand embarrassment. Jim, your wife gave birth and recovered. TWICE. With less nonsense and fanfare. Put some clothes on and get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jim's acting like he's had his testicles removed, not tonsils. Gawd. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26