Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @friedeggontoast for thread title suggestion. Amended to include new arrival Jesse.

Yes a new addition to the Chapman family. Little Jesse.
Apart from that not much has changed.
Jim getting ever more obsessive and creepy with his gym updates and topless selfies.
He spends all day going to the gym and drawing pictures of himself and Tanya.
On his one year wedding anniversary he had nothing positive to say. The whole year had been 'stressful'.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And Sarah has been aggressively replying to comments suggesting that jim has been a less than greT partner

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God,small babies are not cute are they? I never look at a baby and go awwww - not like a puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Theirs is going to be one hell of a divorce. The passive aggressive comments and veiled digs will be off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I still side eye her ‘Anglo Indian model’ bio on IG. I know we shouldn’t question how people identify but seems such a token label. I just checked the Wikipedia for this ethnicity as I don’t know anything about it and they have a recognised world day on 2nd August. Has she ever mentioned it?

Reactions: 18
The “Anglo-Indian” label has been discussed a lot on this thread and she also gets super touchy/defensive. I think someone on here who apparently knew her from school said she is actually 1/16th Indian?
she has posted about it and didn’t really answer the question and was super vague saying it was her grandparents who lived there but sounded more like they were English living in India hence why they are “Anglo Indian”. I can’t really remember the details but It was giving Hilaria Baldwin vibes IMO.

im half Asian myself and personally I don’t really mind people having a pride in their heritage even if it is more distant but it does really bug me that she and her agency market her as Anglo Indian/ mixed race as it seems like trying to capitalise on it when she doesn’t show any interest the culture or understanding of what it’s like to be an Asian immigrant and it’s more of a distant link she’s using to market herself. Just my opinion though!

I guess we don’t actually know as she has never really answered the question or explained. I also don’t think anyone owes explanation about their heritage but it does beg the question when they label themselves in a commercial/PR way for example with her modelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The “Anglo-Indian” label has been discussed a lot on this thread and she also gets super touchy/defensive. I think someone on here who apparently knew her from school said she is actually 1/16th Indian?
she has posted about it and didn’t really answer the question and was super vague saying it was her grandparents who lived there but sounded more like they were English living in India hence why they are “Anglo Indian”. I can’t really remember the details but It was giving Hilaria Baldwin vibes IMO.

im half Asian myself and personally I don’t really mind people having a pride in their heritage even if it is more distant but it does really bug me that she and her agency market her as Anglo Indian/ mixed race as it seems like trying to capitalise on it when she doesn’t show any interest the culture or understanding of what it’s like to be an Asian immigrant and it’s more of a distant link she’s using to market herself. Just my opinion though!

I guess we don’t actually know as she has never really answered the question or explained. I also don’t think anyone owes explanation about their heritage but it does beg the question when they label themselves in a commercial/PR way for example with her modelling.
It still didn’t do much for her career. What modelling😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
…she has posted about it and didn’t really answer the question and was super vague saying it was her grandparents who lived there but sounded more like they were English living in India hence why they are “Anglo Indian”.

The way she explained it seems like she isn’t Indian by way of DNA at all. But then referred to her darker skin, which doesn’t really make sense. Her grandparents seem to have been white people living in India who adopted elements of the Indian culture 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The way she explained it seems like she isn’t Indian by way of DNA at all. But then referred to her darker skin, which doesn’t really make sense. Her grandparents seem to have been white people living in India who adopted elements of the Indian culture 🤷🏼‍♀️
yeah this is what I remember! So from what she described not ethnically indian at all. just had British grandparents who lived there.

I just googled “Anglo Indian” as per Sarah’s suggestion and got this; “the term 'Anglo-Indian' was used to identify people of evident British descent who worked in India, often over several generations, but who managed to maintain their British identity by educating their children in British schools, marrying into exclusively British families, and retiring to Britain.”
Reads like British colonisers benefitting from Indian resources without contributing to culture or communities there tbh.

definitely seems like baiting her audience into thinking she is half indian

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
god if my 'heritage' was that my family were white colonisers stealing resources and imposing British rule over native people i'd be keeping extremely quiet about it and definitely wouldn't make a point of saying how proud i am

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
please tell me if im wrong but surely this has nothing to do with Sarah being anglo Indian if it’s something just her grandparents did? I agree with above, it doesn’t necessarily seem like something she should be proud of, let alone putting it in her bio leading people on to believe she does actually have Indian heritage

please tell me if im wrong but surely this has nothing to do with Sarah being anglo Indian if it’s something just her grandparents did? I agree with above, it doesn’t necessarily seem like something she should be proud of, let alone putting it in her bio leading people on to believe she does actually have Indian heritage
yeah it's not her fault but it's pretty gross and problematic to imply that she's been a victim of discrimination in the past

Reactions: 16
What I found most hilarious about her claims of Indian heritage during that whole episode is her explaining that's why she puts turmeric in Margot's scrambled eggs 🤣

It all screams Hilaria Baldwin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she might be of mixed ancestry but I don't understand why she would want to attach herself to the history of colonial Britain either. It might make her feel "more English than English"... there's a joke about an Indian man being neighbours with a Brit somewhere in the UK. The Brit tells him, I'm better than you because I have a Rolls Royce, so the Indian man gets a Rolls Royce. The Brit says I'm still better than you because of .. it goes on and on and in the end, the Indian man says now I have everything you have but I am better than you because you have an Indian neighbour and I have a British one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
“I thought we’d show off what Margot got for her birthday so I can put an affiliate link and benefit from it instantly”

also that ‘stomp rocket’ idea was totally ripped from Zoe’s Vlogust.

Reactions: 13
“I thought we’d show off what Margot got for her birthday so I can put an affiliate link and benefit from it instantly”

Was just coming to say this kitchen was £300? Wtf?

Screenshot_20230907_004233.jpg

And is it just me being a prude thinks his t shirt of a nude woman is inappropriate him being a husband and father? Gives me the ick.

Reactions: 27
Was just coming to say this kitchen was £300? Wtf?

View attachment 2431343

And is it just me being a prude thinks his t shirt of a nude woman is inappropriate him being a husband and father? Gives me the ick.
Oh yeah, I hadn’t noticed that tee. Pretty inappropriate around Margot who is at the perceptive age and his wife who just gave birth. I don’t care if that’s ‘fashion’, it’s still objectifying women. Imagine if we walked around with the guy version, dick censored 👀🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18

also he hasn’t put anywhere that they are affiliate links. Annoys me so much that influencers like Jim who know the rules still try to take shortcuts pull the wool over audience eyes on this stuff. He knows it won’t get flagged because it’s a story that will disappear after 24 hours.

Reactions: 10