Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No no no please god no with the Tik Tok. The ruching on that dress was so out stretched over her stomach you wouldn’t have even known there was ruching. Genuinely shocked at how disproportionately she loves herself
I think anyone is allowed to ‘love themselves’ and be full of confidence. Slag the clothes, the not washing of hair, the gorging on ridiculously priced chocolate noisily on camera but I don’t personally think we should attack someone for having self confidence, I think it’s great and wish I was half as confident!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Annie65

VIP Member
If I was busting my ass off working out 3 times a week I would be wanting to see results. She doesn't seem to be losing any weight so is she just doing it for fun? Is she making up the calories burnt?
To be fair to her, at least she’s doing it. I’ve not moved my arse for over a year now. She might not want to lose weight or she might struggle with the food side of things. Sometimes tackling two issues as in, being more active and eating healthy, can be a lot to take on in one go. I always think, if I can do my 10.000 steps but my food isn’t on point, then at least I did one thing right. Trying to do both can be overpowering if your mind isn’t in it. At least she’s halfway there.

Reactions: 39

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
I ordered one of these bars on the first weekend they were released. It was £10 plus post, I ate it in one sitting, pretty much for breakfast as it was delivered first thing in the morning. I’m 10 stone though so probs won’t get as much stick for being gluttonous. Not sticking up for her but it’s never the same when a skinny person does it. I even ate the mint choc chip bar that I ordered with it in the afternoon. And FYI I don’t have an eating disorder or anything, just a chocoholic every now and again 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

GossBoss

VIP Member
I thought it was really nice actually, Milli seemed quite happy and joining in, they were laughing and having a nice time together.

The made an effort to dress up, had homemade food (of a sort, it wasn't a takeaway burger), listened to music, danced, played a game, had some silly giggles and a film!

C'mon guys, it was nice to see. As a single gal in bed before 10 last night I'd have loved an evening like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I don't see a problem with the food but that's probably because I'm a fat ass and have a big appetite 🤣
I struggle with tattle sometimes because it’s very much “I eat a crisp bread with broth and I’m full” and I’m here eating my second McDonald’s of the week 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Itsonlyme28

I agree the way she eats isn't great,my point was its not a one size fits all when eating to accommodate digestive issues,depending on the issues/diagnosis
This thread really does point out that some people have a problem with fat people. "Skinny people" can eat whatever they like without being shamed but a fat person eating rubbish then that's a different matter

• Heart
Reactions: 27

JSquared

VIP Member
Don’t at me, but I think Milli looks quite sweet all dressed up and with his hair did. Could be because I mused to looking like a slob the last year but still!

Reactions: 26

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
What I find with this thread is that there are two types of people - the people who think Jess is a total glutton and should be ashamed and the people who don’t actually mind what Jess does because they see a lot of themselves in her. I’d just to state that any addiction is NOT okay, if you’re scoffing food like there’s no tomorrow and salivating over your next meal and nearly crying if your husband takes a large piece of chocolate you actually need help. And I truly don’t mean that in a horrible way but I’m just stating facts. Jess will be poppy pre weight loss surgery very shortly if she keeps up. I did a quick calculation (a rough one at that) and in that chocolate bar alone I worked it out to be nearly 4000 calories. Jess would have easily consumed close to 7000-8000 calories yesterday- it’s not funny, it’s not cute, it’s not a case of ‘I do it as well’ it’s extremely unhealthy

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Furnessian

VIP Member
Jess can’t win. She’s cooking from scratch, albeit perhaps most calorific recipes you can choose on Gousto, and she is still getting stick. People would be soon at her if she was eating takeaways or frozen pizza or pies, but she isn’t. She does eat a lot of sweets and confectionery by the look of it so the Gousto is the least of it.

I like the meal kits and have used them in the past and will again. Yes of course you can buy the stuff cheaper from Tesco but I like the convenience and the variety and it’s what I want to spend my money on. I don’t know what it is about meal kits that gets people’s backs up on social media but it always does. Waste of money is always one (what’s it to anyone else)? and the environment is another. I’m not sure popping to Sainsbury’s 3x a week in your car is any better than the bit if plastic your spring onions come in in a meal kit. Also there is no waste. People are constantly told to eat better, cook their own food etc BUT NOT LIKE THAT gets my goat.

Also what’s wrong with your main meal a day being 700 calories anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

obviously....

VIP Member
In fairness, they are having a nice night , and seem to be genuinely having a nice time.

Whatlauraloves will probably have everything as an AD 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Itsonlyme28

I feel like I can say this because I'm a fellow fat girl... the whole tummy thing showing is just a no go!

Reactions: 19

Em_

VIP Member
Right, she's uploaded a "be kind" post encouraging people to buy a charity t-shirt where the profits go to the Samaritans, which is great! But then proceeds to say that the t-shirt she is wearing is a PR sample. Can't help thinking that preaching kindness and encouraging people to donate to a charity when you haven't even bought one of the t-shirts yourself is a bit rubbish 🤔
Agree , they'll be all doing it, but it goes against the point.
I do have to add that I hate the #bekind hashtag. The majority of people that post #bekind are the nastiest people and bell ends.

• Heart
  • Haha

Irishjools

She should advocate for good money management seeing as she’s quite open about her job, and she doesn’t - that’s the only thing that irks me. It can be seen by some as a poor reflection on the bank she works in if their staff are shoving credit down your throats (which Jess is on her platform, I’m sure she’s not at work but it’s still a representation - we all represent our companies).
And I'm sure every teacher in the country reads instead of watching TV and doctors never do a line and shots! What Jess does with her own money has nothing to do with her job. What a reach 😂