Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
I don't think she has lost any weight (just look at the dancing/cleaning stories).
She's just wearing outfits that actually fit and suit her. It's a good move.

Reactions: 18

obviously....

VIP Member
It fucking does my head in when "influencers" go on about "some exciting stuff.....in the pipeline" but makes a big deal about how they want to tell everyone but can't.

Why not just fucking say nothing till you can say what it is.

My theory is that they do this to sound important and big themselves up. We all know it will be a collaboration with pretty little thing (Laura loves has just got one), or yours...or some other thing. Nice little ego boost for jess saying all that shit about the secrecy....she could have said, had a busy day and left it at that.

LellsBells

VIP Member
How can she not mention a single thing about Sarah Everard or the horrific treatment of women at the vigil in London last week but today she’s posted about being an ally to Asian Americans! WTF!!
She was all over BLM last year so it doesn’t surprise that she’s now jumping on this. It’s not that I don’t support BLM or Asian Americans but it really pisses me off that she’ll repost other peoples posts but she doesn’t seem to hold or share any of her own opinions!

My heart broke for Sarah Everard’s family last week but I actually saw very few IGers post about her! Do they not watch the news? Have opinions? Feel any form of emotion? It baffles me! They’re all thick as shit and only concerned about ads or gifted items.

I bet if Jess was asked whats actually happening with Asian Americans at the moment she wouldn’t have a fucking clue!

• Heart

Yorkshirerose

I just don’t get how she can say everything is true to size, when one minute she’s wearing a 24 that’s ‘true to size’, the next it’s a 26/28 that’s ‘true to size’.......they can’t all be true to size, one of them is either a big 24, or a small 26/28!!

• Heart

Cotedazur

This may be an unpopular opinion judging by what’s already been said on this thread but at least Jess is honest? I much prefer her honesty about food to someone like Emma Tamsin Hill who tries to convince people that she follows a plant-based diet and has daily PT sessions yet continues to gain weight and barely fits into her size 24/26.

Sozhun

VIP Member
What confuses me is that their stuff is handmade to order so they could have used her measurements and made it fit perfectly and created a really nice lounge wear 2 piece. Its as if she's sent her measurements and they've gone ''oh no hun better add a few extra inches'' and they've dropped a bollock with it looking like that on her

I mean...£145 for that sumo suit?! They've honestly lost their heads 😳

Had to edit to post this monstrosity. I reckon a family of 4 will be sitting on her for a picnic in the local park if she left the house looking like that. Looks like my nan's tablecloth

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

InstaFamous

If your toaster blowing a fuse out whilst you’re making a wee afternoon hot cross bun is the highlight of your content, probably don’t consider influencing as a full time role in the near future.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flobadob

I watched it and thought they were really sweet and they seem really happy together. I just think some moments are too precious to be viewed mostly through a phone camera lens.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Ridiculous amount of gifted clothing.
Sick of it. Sick of brands just given away shite all the time. Nothing in stock for people who pay the full price for things.

Jess must have a loft full.

• Heart

Irishjools

I secret eat in the kitchen and Himself hasn't a clue I'm scoffing nevermind whacking it up on Instagram. I admire her for telling the truth and not pretending like most of the Instahuns she ate a salad and one square of chocolate and put the rest away 😅

Sorry. Next time I'll leave it for someone else to create a new thread as it appears I'm not very good at it.
No don’t be silly. You did it when it needed done and nobody else was sorting it! I’ve created threads with the wrong title a few times. I used to look and try and find the title myself until I realised you can sort the posts by most liked. You press this button:
FC7F1134-0F14-4758-8C6B-EF40D44290F2.jpeg

But don’t mind folk moaning. People always moan but don’t create the titles themselves (that isn’t aimed at any one person in particular, it’s a general observation across all threads I am on) x

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
I completely disagree. They look much better that length. Having ridiculously long tops just because you’re fat looks awful, and makes you look even shorter and generally bigger than you are

I have some nice tops that are a bit longer but don’t make me look fatter or shorter. I’m fat, I can’t really disguise that and don’t think I am fooling anyone, I just don’t want the bottom of my belly or fanny on show and am not sure why there aren’t more length options.

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
I think sometimes people go a bit over the top on here. She works a normal job, if she gave it up full time people would call her. She doesn’t really talk about her job other than saying I’m at work. She’s not selling anything inappropriate unless you class shitty clothes and makeup that 😂 she spends most her time shoveling her face with crap and dancing around like a clown. That’s not going to affect anyone going to her bank for advice. I mean we can all agree she’s a greedy lazy pain in the arse but her work clearly aren't bothered. It’s like some people want her sacked. You see far worse on social media from other people.

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
It’s crazy how much better she looks when she just does mascara and lip gloss. It makes her features really pop. I wonder why she doesn’t use like a BB cream / tinted moisturiser then just conceal the areas where she’s got a lot of redness? Her natural skin isn’t “perfect” (whose is?) but covering it up with heavy matt makeup draws more attention to it, IMO.

nuggy

Erm. Surely Donald Stanley is taking the piss with this? This is the most shapeless, frumpy thing ive ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on! It’s like an off-cut of something else? My god. Jess needs to get some integrity and start only advertising things she genuinely likes. You can tell her whole advertisement for the brand was so forced. She’s such a huge sellout now she used to be so real and now she’s just like the rest of them. This “lounge suit” is more like a “beached whale suit”
8715D842-F6A7-48FD-8A84-B08DDDBB6650.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Flobadob

The Donald Stanley stuff reminds me of Evans circa 1990. Just hide the fat girls in reams of fabric 🙈 Someone needs to send them the memo that plus size fashion has moved on. That lounge suit was absolutely vile. Jess loses all credibility when she pretends to like shit she's been sent for free. Let's face it, we all know Jess lives for stretchy lounge wear that's 2 sizes too small! She would never spend her actual money on that monstrosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16