Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really odd that Jess let's everyone know what her day job is and what company she works for... Especially when she has a huge following on an open instgram page. My work would be calling me in for meetings and tit if I was posting the tit she does online.

Reactions: 7
I find it really odd that Jess let's everyone know what her day job is and what company she works for... Especially when she has a huge following on an open instgram page. My work would be calling me in for meetings and tit if I was posting the tit she does online.
I think it depends on the company. She isn’t doing anything to put their reputation at risk so no need for her to be called in to a meeting about her posting?
Yeah she acts like a fool but none of that is company business. And I say that as someone who has dealings with stuff like that.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I can’t believe her contract allows her to do that, especially as she works for a bank. They will have a policy about social media use. My sister used to work for a bank and staff were forbidden to say anywhere on social media which company they worked for.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I can’t believe her contract allows her to do that, especially as she works for a bank. They will have a policy about social media use. My sister used to work for a bank and staff were forbidden to say anywhere on social media which company they worked for.
She isn’t bringing her company into disrepute however so there isn’t much they can do. If all companies had policies like that then nobody would be on social media...
Fair enough if you’re going to badmouth the company or end up with a conflict of interest they can say something but an everyday media account I think it would be harsh. Depends on what your contract says I guess.

Reactions: 4
We’re allowed to mention where we work on social media we just aren’t allowed to slag the company off or be dicks online. And I work for a massive global company. She’s a bit over the top but she’s not done anything to damage the companies reputation so what would they be able to pull her up on?

Reactions: 6
I think the fact she films herself wearing her uniform and posts it online is crossing a line. There is no need. She only has to say she works for a bank, not tell everyone exactly which one and where it is. If I was her manager and knew she was doing that, I’d be having words with her.

We have a social media policy that advises us to put “these views are my own and not that of my company” (not that any of us do) just to avoid circumstances of potential misconduct.

I’d say a financial advisor/mortgage advisor absolutely advocating for Klarna is probably grounds for her boss to have a word - it doesn’t seem like good financial advice considering they’ve just had their wrist slapped for their advertising campaign not showing the risks of quick credit lending.

Reactions: 6
I think the fact she films herself wearing her uniform and posts it online is crossing a line. There is no need. She only has to say she works for a bank, not tell everyone exactly which one and where it is. If I was her manager and knew she was doing that, I’d be having words with her.
Under what grounds though.... it’s a fine line.
She hasn’t done anything wrong, she mustn’t have a condition in her contract stating that she can’t say where she works or in assuming she would have been pulled up by now

What words would you say?!

Reactions: 1
I think sometimes people go a bit over the top on here. She works a normal job, if she gave it up full time people would call her. She doesn’t really talk about her job other than saying I’m at work. She’s not selling anything inappropriate unless you class crappy clothes and makeup that 😂 she spends most her time shoveling her face with crap and dancing around like a clown. That’s not going to affect anyone going to her bank for advice. I mean we can all agree she’s a greedy lazy pain in the arse but her work clearly aren't bothered. It’s like some people want her sacked. You see far worse on social media from other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She should advocate for good money management seeing as she’s quite open about her job, and she doesn’t - that’s the only thing that irks me. It can be seen by some as a poor reflection on the bank she works in if their staff are shoving credit down your throats (which Jess is on her platform, I’m sure she’s not at work but it’s still a representation - we all represent our companies).

• Haha
She should advocate for good money management seeing as she’s quite open about her job, and she doesn’t - that’s the only thing that irks me. It can be seen by some as a poor reflection on the bank she works in if their staff are shoving credit down your throats (which Jess is on her platform, I’m sure she’s not at work but it’s still a representation - we all represent our companies).
And I'm sure every teacher in the country reads instead of watching TV and doctors never do a line and shots! What Jess does with her own money has nothing to do with her job. What a reach 😂

Reactions: 19
I have no words for this 😂 because she works for a bank she shouldn't spend her money?
Some people can't do right from wrong!
When has Jess said what bank she works for? Cause I havent seen it (not saying she hasn't!)
She also isn't bad mouthing / slandering the company so what difference does it make her putting it on her social media, to seeing her in her uniform walking down the street?

Reactions: 8
Ah I was just putting my personal view of it across. It's probably because with my work we have pages of policies about social media use. We have to have all our social media set to private, if we are wearing uniform or discuss where we work and then post videos of us getting pissed etc we would be in tit for it. I think it's to stop something happening before it happens. For example if you openly discuss what company you work for, and then go onto posting something that is ethically/morally/legally wrong (we've seen this happen to lots of influencers) you're not putting your company into disrepute.

I think sometimes people go a bit over the top on here. She works a normal job, if she gave it up full time people would call her. She doesn’t really talk about her job other than saying I’m at work. She’s not selling anything inappropriate unless you class crappy clothes and makeup that 😂 she spends most her time shoveling her face with crap and dancing around like a clown. That’s not going to affect anyone going to her bank for advice. I mean we can all agree she’s a greedy lazy pain in the arse but her work clearly aren't bothered. It’s like some people want her sacked. You see far worse on social media from other people.
100%

it’s so weird people think her managers should talk to her when she literally hasn’t done anything wrong

Reactions: 9
I have no words for this 😂 because she works for a bank she shouldn't spend her money?
Some people can't do right from wrong!
When has Jess said what bank she works for? Cause I havent seen it (not saying she hasn't!)
She also isn't bad mouthing / slandering the company so what difference does it make her putting it on her social media, to seeing her in her uniform walking down the street?
I was referencing her plugs for Klarna. Which is poor money management. Not that she spends her money.

She mentioned the bank name ages ago but she always shows her badge which says the name of the bank on it.

Reactions: 3
100%

it’s so weird people think her managers should talk to her when she literally hasn’t done anything wrong
I don't think her managers should have a word, she hasn't done anything wrong. The point I was making is that I find it odd she openly discusses her day job on such an open platform, it only takes one oddball to take offence to what you're saying and a quick phone call to your department. I don't agree with the stupid policies, but more that she would take the risk. If ya know what I mean.

Reactions: 1
I think she mentioned the name of the bank several times, generally when she does the Q&A and I've seen her more than once with her uniform. I couldn't tell which one, in my country bank employees don't have uniforms 😄
Someone here even wrote she knew the exact place where she works (in a shopping center I think, near M&S?)
I am sure her manager is aware.

Reactions: 2
In other news, I wonder if we’ll find out whether the afternoon tea survived?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.