Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That make up is so heavy it's just completely emphasizes her acne scars and makes them ten times worse
She's starting to irritate me tbh...the constant who is she when she has applied a massive amount of makeup is becoming tiresome...and this latest pointless haul that is looming will be another money making AL scam concluding with her sending the whole sweaty lot back for a full refund...

Reactions: 10
Wow, good god that was a lot of heavy make up. Jeezes, she reminded me of the little guy on the little bike from saw. I really don’t understand how she takes her make up off. She just spreads it all over her face. Why doesn’t she use cloths or make up pads? Makes me cringe when I see that heavy lipstick go everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought she looked good in the suit. I wasn't keen on the dresses, I'm not a fan of a visible belly. The best haul she's done in along time was the yours one.

Reactions: 6
I feel like I can say this because I'm a fellow fat girl... the whole tummy thing showing is just a no go!

Reactions: 19
Another rubbish haul ! No surprise there !

First dress she needed to put some decent underwear on, just don't get the saggy tits and belly hanging when you are wearing a tight dress ...that's her, Poppy and that vile Laura loves that have shown these dresses and all 3 of them look dreadful in them...

The pink suit was too small on her and the saggy tits bra completely ruined the whole look.

The flowery dress was ok..maybe a wedding outfit in summer not sure its relevant in February in a lockdown!

The last red dress, rising up at the back so not the right style for her shape..

She will send the whole lot back for a refund ! As per usual!

Reactions: 4
I don't understand! Why do a load of reels showing the clothes you're going to put in a haul a few days later!? At least I know what's coming, so I don't have to watch her sweaty haul!!🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks so much better without the extreme full-coverage foundation and cakey powder. Does anyone remember when she came on stories with her hair done, only mascara and lip gloss? She looked radiant! Wish she would see this.

Reactions: 5
That red dress made her look like a Quality Street. 🙈

Also, "I forgot I washed my flannel". I shouldn't be surprised but surely you either have multiple flannels or you wash it after every use, if that's what you're going to be using to clean your already-acne-prone skin?

And using an oil cleanser when your skin is already overly oily? I am far from a skin expert but as a human with a brain, I can see that that doesn't make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't feel like I've had many positive comments about her lately but I have to say the flowery dress was lovely on her. Echoes back to the way she used to dress when I first started following her. She should do more of that.

Reactions: 3
Wow, good god that was a lot of heavy make up. Jeezes, she reminded me of the little guy on the little bike from saw. I really don’t understand how she takes her make up off. She just spreads it all over her face. Why doesn’t she use cloths or make up pads? Makes me cringe when I see that heavy lipstick go everywhere
That’s how you’re meant to do it with a cleansing oil or balm like she was using. Then you can wet it to emulsify or just wipe away with a flannel.

I thought she looked good in the suit. I wasn't keen on the dresses, I'm not a fan of a visible belly. The best haul she's done in along time was the yours one.
I wasn’t keen on the suit until I saw it among the dresses and it looked much nicer
That red dress made her look like a Quality Street. 🙈

Also, "I forgot I washed my flannel". I shouldn't be surprised but surely you either have multiple flannels or you wash it after every use, if that's what you're going to be using to clean your already-acne-prone skin?

And using an oil cleanser when your skin is already overly oily? I am far from a skin expert but as a human with a brain, I can see that that doesn't make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't feel like I've had many positive comments about her lately but I have to say the flowery dress was lovely on her. Echoes back to the way she used to dress when I first started following her. She should do more of that.
oil removes oil so it is actually good for people with oily skin too! It’s a good first step to get everything off gently without scrubbing your skin to death then following up with a second cleanse to deep clean.

the flannels though 🤣 I have 8 just for my face so I always have 1 a day and they go in the wash basket at the end of everyday but I imagine that’s too much for our Jess!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
oil removes oil so it is actually good for people with oily skin too! It’s a good first step to get everything off gently without scrubbing your skin to death then following up with a second cleanse to deep clean
Really? I didn't know that. In that case, I stand corrected. Every Day is a school day on here 🤣 So she might actually be doing something right for her skin? Hopefully she sticks with this one then rather than chopping and changing to the next freebie.

That flannel is like like the shroud of turin 🙈🤣🤣
It's awful, isn't it? The thought of dragging days worth of dirt around her skin every time she washes makes me queasy 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.