Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle with the whole ‘Milli is having an after work nap’ there’s got to be something wrong with him if a young bloke needs a nap every day!
Or he does everything for her because she can’t be arsed? Probably just goes and lies on his phone for half an hours peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or he does everything for her because she can’t be arsed? Probably just goes and lies on his phone for half an hours peace.
My dad used to do this, would go for a 'nap' but he'd just go upstairs on his phone so he didn't have to watch something on TV he didn't like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's jumped on the american style pancake shite too then ! They are like sheep !

The fun of Pancake day is tossing them, filling them then rolling them up...not making a stack of stodge ! 🙄

Reactions: 11
She's jumped on the american style pancake shite too then ! They are like sheep !

The fun of Pancake day is tossing them, filling them then rolling them up...not making a stack of stodge ! 🙄
They are more digestive too (the traditional European ones).

Reactions: 1
4302DEE9-32D4-4D08-BBBB-48ACC951C61B.png
B9B89309-F9B4-4182-82E3-B90D123D85A8.png

jess inspires me to be healthier and lose weight my god she looks unhealthy. Cramming it in like it’s going to run away!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I can’t stand crepes, never have. I’ve always had scotch drop pancakes. If they’re stodgy then you’ve made them wrong 😂

Reactions: 7
It's all about tradition too, today being Shrove Tuesday...scotch drop pancakes are not traditional ...
Not for me. For me it’s pancake day as I am not reigious. Not are a lot of the folk eating pancakes today! It’s traditional for me, to have scotch drop pancakes today as I have had them all my life.

Reactions: 12
Why does she record herself chewing - it bleeping RAGES me why anyone would want to hear her slapping sugary food around her mouth.
Who tf sits and thinks - I’ll record myself chewing for my followers

Reactions: 8
Does whatlauraloves have a thread on here? I know she has been mentioned on Jess’s threads so I thought I would ask here. Only I can’t quite her over her Insta grid post expressing her lengthy concerns over Britney Spears, accompanied by 4 photos of herself in a hoodie dress, complete with affiliate link. duck me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.