Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to summarise that latest pointless haul..
Not a single item fit her properly or was bought with her shape in mind but she will AL the lot and then send back for a full refund...
Losing respect for her tbh, she clearly gives no real thought to what you buys because the sole purpose is to profit via the AL ...it's such sneaky behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Yet another shocking haul, solely designed to cash in. And while she’s done her hair and face, how hard would it be to actually wear boots and tights with the dresses she suggests they be styled with?

But then again I’m never going to be influenced by someone who lives in PJs she only washes after at least 3 days’ constant wear.

Reactions: 9
Just why I don’t understand if she was chocolate she was eat herself 🙈 she has no ass like nada atall 🤣 I really wish she wouldn’t say she could have sized down aswell. Very misleading to people who are stupid enough to order.

Reactions: 3
Some eye-watering outfits in that haul. That red butt dress she seemed to love was probably the worst of the lot. The pink suit is dreadful too. Really unflattering and looks like it could fall open at any moment.

As for that coat- why is everyone wearing granny fleeces at the moment?

Reactions: 6
I liked a couple of the dresses, the smock style ones and I thought they suited her. I hate the dresses that stick to her and you can see her belly, I'm just not a fan of the visible belly that a lot of the bopo influencers like. The coat was awful, made her look 10 times bigger.
I find it annoying when she says 'I could have sized down', she couldn't as the clothes would be too tight.
I used to enjoy her hauls, but they bore me know, I skipped through that one.

Reactions: 12
No no no please god no with the Tik Tok. The ruching on that dress was so out stretched over her stomach you wouldn’t have even known there was ruching. Genuinely shocked at how disproportionately she loves herself

Reactions: 5
8DC28286-3C95-4A30-8379-06F9021162EE.jpeg

I’m highly embarrassed for her. I don’t get this whole bodycon when your morbidly obese trend - it looks horrific

Reactions: 7
Wtf was that flowery jacket thing. Did she borrow that from her Granny, was awful 🤷

Apart from the cream flowery dress the rest was hideous .

None of it looked nice, fitted well or flattered anything. The pink trousers showed every line, lump and bump. The bralette was just wrong, and the dresses either too tight, too short or just completely inappropriate.

It's still a no from me.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely thought the flower thing was going to be a dressing gown. Was shocked it was a coat. She'll never wear any of that and probably every single thing will go back stretched and sweaty. So rank. Im so glad I'm not her size and at risk of getting any if her returns. At least she put her proper knickers on this time. The Hinch effect im sure!

Reactions: 4
No no no please god no with the Tik Tok. The ruching on that dress was so out stretched over her stomach you wouldn’t have even known there was ruching. Genuinely shocked at how disproportionately she loves herself
I think anyone is allowed to ‘love themselves’ and be full of confidence. Slag the clothes, the not washing of hair, the gorging on ridiculously priced chocolate noisily on camera but I don’t personally think we should attack someone for having self confidence, I think it’s great and wish I was half as confident!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Wtf was that flowery jacket thing. Did she borrow that from her Granny, was awful 🤷

Apart from the cream flowery dress the rest was hideous .

None of it looked nice, fitted well or flattered anything. The pink trousers showed every line, lump and bump. The bralette was just wrong, and the dresses either too tight, too short or just completely inappropriate.

It's still a no from me.
It’s very hard though for someone of her size to not show her lumps and bumps, but she’s very confident and doesn’t mind showing it.
When I was around her size I would never have worn anything that fitted me out of fear of being judged for people seeing I had lumps and bumps, so it’s nice seeing people like Jess able to pull it off and look nice, and know that I could look nice too, even after losing weight o still have some lumps (like 90% of women do) and still struggle wearing fitted clothes out of fear still

Reactions: 13
Yes she has confidence, that has never been in question on here as far as I'm aware? The issue with her is all the pointless hauls showing clothes she has no intention of keeping, bought with the sole intention to make money off AL. That is the issue !!

She is now regularly doing this, purchasing multiple items which all get sent back after she has sweated in them and pulled them about.

Clearly that bralette under the pink suit she has worn more than once but still has the tag on because its going back to Asos, I feel sorry for whoever gets sent that if Asos send it out again...its wrong what she does.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.