Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she has confidence, that has never been in question on here as far as I'm aware? The issue with her is all the pointless hauls showing clothes she has no intention of keeping, bought with the sole intention to make money off AL. That is the issue !!

She is now regularly doing this, purchasing multiple items which all get sent back after she has sweated in them and pulled them about.

Clearly that bralette under the pink suit she has worn more than once but still has the tag on because its going back to Asos, I feel sorry for whoever gets sent that if Asos send it out again...its wrong what she does.
Exactly. Because beneath the surface she’s shared before that she’s insecure about her skin & has realised she’s really let herself go (but hasn’t mentioned that since so assuming she got a bit of bopo backlash) She’s trying to make sales! She’s just trying to make money out of her aff links.

she knows those clothes look tit and don’t fit but she’s trying to sell them to her followers, and it’s that that gets under my skin

Reactions: 6
I think these style dresses look so lovely on her. They flatter her shape and she doesn’t look half as big as when she wears such clingy dresses.

I know bopo push “wear what you want” which I agree with in some cases. Like a women shouldn’t be shamed for wearing swim wear etc.

but everyone should understand their body and shape and what works for them.

there are plenty of clothes out there I love but wouldn’t wear. Not because I’m not confident, but because I know it doesn’t compliment my figure.

I really don’t think Jess has that relationship with herself, where she understands her body and the styles that work for it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

there are plenty of clothes out there I love but wouldn’t wear. Not because I’m not confident, but because I know it doesn’t compliment my figure.
This ! What I was meaning in my earlier post, I wasn't judging her for having lumps and bumps, god knows we all have them, what I was trying to say was, there are colours and styles that really work, on any body shape/size etc etc and while it's great that she is so confident I think there are clothes she has worn before that *really* work for her & compliment that confidence & for me personally those selection on the whole were not part of that.

Reactions: 11
The fashion enthusiast who doesn’t have different fitting bras for different dresses? Poor.

clothes that don’t fit nothing to even do with the fact they don’t suit her. Poor

the tiktok.... no words

confident she has. But the fittings are so poor.

we all know as well it’s for money, she don’t give a duck. Use her swipe ups and she’ll be a happy as a pig in tit, not so much when she needs to pack them all up to send back to post office like. But still she’ll get her money and job done.

side note:
Her and poppy Adams have this thing about their arse too? Sorry it’s not an arse they arses are flat it’s just the fat that literally builfd up to their backs. The red dress on I think her story or posted on here actually really showed by being clingy how The ‘arse’ Fat actually travels to the back of her thigh fat. So it’s literally just wobbly through back fat down to thighs and legs.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think these style dresses look so lovely on her. They flatter her shape and she doesn’t look half as big as when she wears such clingy dresses.

I know bopo push “wear what you want” which I agree with in some cases. Like a women shouldn’t be shamed for wearing swim wear etc.

I really don’t think Jess has that relationship with herself, where she understands her body and the styles that work for it.
I remember when she used to push dresses like this and I use to buy so many of them, I think I got a blue dress when she did the pink clove thing and I love it. I'm a size 18/20 and these cuts are so flattering and hide everything I hate so if there was something that looked good at this sort of 'give shape but skim over stomach/hips' I would think about buying it. Now, most of her hauls there's maybe one item I would consider but most of it I wouldn't bother

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't shoot me but I liked the quilted dress (I would style that with the black belt, black tights, chunky biker boots and leather jacket) and I also liked the orange/pink off the shoulder dress. It had summer holiday evening vibes. One can dream, eh? 🤣 I also quite like the pink blazer but the pants and bralette are awful. I'm not sure what else you'd style it with? The problem is though, she's paid with her own money (apparently) so she's shopped mostly sale. By the time people get to her swipe ups, most of the stuff will be sold out. What's the point?

It's nice to see her with a face on and hair done for a haul but I wish she'd make the effort to style the outfits the way she'd actually wear them, like she used to.

Also I thought that flowery jacket was a joke at first. She doesn't seriously expect us to believe she'd wear that? It's hideous! My granny would be offended if I presented her with that 😂

I hope you're all wrong about the AF thing but the more time goes on, the harder it's getting to think otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'd love the pink flowery dress if the skirt bit just joined together rather than having the mini skirt underneath.

Reactions: 3
I'd love the pink flowery dress if the skirt bit just joined together rather than having the mini skirt underneath.
Yeah I thought that too. If it wrapped all the way round without having the mini skirt bit, it would be lovely. As it is, it just looks like it doesn't fit

Reactions: 5

That dress is clearly to small and has no give in it ...stood in front of a mirror preening in it is one thing but actually wearing it out and sitting down in it ...disastrous! It's the same with the flowery dress which is too small but looks nice on her, she won't be able to sit comfortably in it...and same with all the dresses that ride up at the back because they are the wrong shape with her generous bum size. This is her job and how she earns money but the basics are not there...it's frustrating and irritating to see!

Reactions: 2
Don't shoot me but I liked the quilted dress (I would style that with the black belt, black tights, chunky biker boots and leather jacket) and I also liked the orange/pink off the shoulder dress. It had summer holiday evening vibes. One can dream, eh? 🤣 I also quite like the pink blazer but the pants and bralette are awful. I'm not sure what else you'd style it with? The problem is though, she's paid with her own money (apparently) so she's shopped mostly sale. By the time people get to her swipe ups, most of the stuff will be sold out. What's the point?

It's nice to see her with a face on and hair done for a haul but I wish she'd make the effort to style the outfits the way she'd actually wear them, like she used to.

Also I thought that flowery jacket was a joke at first. She doesn't seriously expect us to believe she'd wear that? It's hideous! My granny would be offended if I presented her with that 😂

I hope you're all wrong about the AF thing but the more time goes on, the harder it's getting to think otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️
I loved the quilted dress and the one after it and the wrap over dress as that's my style.
Her hauls are awful now. I used to love her hauls, she always styled clothes really well and was funny. I skipped through that last one.

Reactions: 3
I feel like I can say this because I'm a fellow fat girl... the whole tummy thing showing is just a no go!
The way her gut sticks out makes me uncomfortable, can imagine it’s really hard for her to feel comfortable with it sticking out!

And of course Poppy Adams is commenting on "that" dress reel telling her she looks amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️

And of course Poppy Adams is commenting on "that" dress reel telling her she looks amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Slightly embarrassing that her elderly mum was wearing the same rose jacket Jess was showing in her haul yesterday!

So thats the starter ??? Soup and a French stick each !?! Wow ..that's a lot of food !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't get over the size of their "starter" I don't have as much as that for my main evening meal

I can't get over the size of their "starter" I don't have as much as that for my main evening meal
Yeah I have never got the whole bread and soup before a main meal. That is way too filling . I’d rather have main course and a dessert 🤣 but I imagine She will have all 3 courses

In fairness, they are having a nice night , and seem to be genuinely having a nice time.

Whatlauraloves will probably have everything as an AD 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t at me, but I think Milli looks quite sweet all dressed up and with his hair did. Could be because I mused to looking like a slob the last year but still!

Reactions: 26
I don't see a problem with the food but that's probably because I'm a fat ass and have a big appetite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.