Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see a problem with the food but that's probably because I'm a fat ass and have a big appetite 🤣
I struggle with tattle sometimes because it’s very much “I eat a crisp bread with broth and I’m full” and I’m here eating my second McDonald’s of the week 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I struggle with tattle sometimes because it’s very much “I eat a crisp bread with broth and I’m full” and I’m here eating my second McDonald’s of the week 👀😂
😂 I hear ya! I often think to myself if they saw what I put away sometimes I'd hate to see what they'd say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish they had a good night and not put it in the gram though. Everything doesn't have to go on. Special moments between the 2 etc

• Heart
My comment wasn't about the amount of food, I love my food too, it was amount of food they ate in an hour ! All 3 courses in an hour !

I wish they had a good night and not put it in the gram though. Everything doesn't have to go on. Special moments between the 2 etc
Hopefully she leaves her phone downstairs so we aren't subjected to the grand finale of their valentine's evening! 😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone else kind of cringing at Jess showing her entire date night? Maybe I’m old fashioned but it just all seems so forced to me

Reactions: 15
Anyone else kind of cringing at Jess showing her entire date night? Maybe I’m old fashioned but it just all seems so forced to me
I agree 100%. Sometimes you owe it to yourself and the people you love to just be present in the moment. So much more to life than likes on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought it was really nice actually, Milli seemed quite happy and joining in, they were laughing and having a nice time together.

The made an effort to dress up, had homemade food (of a sort, it wasn't a takeaway burger), listened to music, danced, played a game, had some silly giggles and a film!

C'mon guys, it was nice to see. As a single gal in bed before 10 last night I'd have loved an evening like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry but I still think It’s weird to record your entire date night for 80k followers? Record the meals and maybe a silly video of the dancing but she legit recorded it from start to finish haha

Reactions: 6
I watched it and thought they were really sweet and they seem really happy together. I just think some moments are too precious to be viewed mostly through a phone camera lens.

Reactions: 17
😂 I hear ya! I often think to myself if they saw what I put away sometimes I'd hate to see what they'd say 😂
I eat a lot but it generally throughout the day, I’ve never been able to eat a 3 course meal in my life.

I think that isn’t even a weight related thing because I’m over weight and can’t eat a 3 course meal but my friend who is really slim can pack a way a large pizza, warm cookies and chicken strips for dominos in one
Sitting 🤣

I think it’s more about willpower. Like my friend she does live a active life and she does limit how often she eats that way.

I think the dream would be to eat as much as we want and when we want without it impacting our health and making us gain weight 🤣

Reactions: 3
I find it weird she takes a whole day off from the gram a few times a week but records her whole date night? If anytime would be a good time to take off from the gram, it would have been last night. I just don’t get it

Also, that soup and all that bread would be nearly enough for me. That was a lot of food and I’m a big bird.

Reactions: 7
I eat a lot but it generally throughout the day, I’ve never been able to eat a 3 course meal in my life.

I think that isn’t even a weight related thing because I’m over weight and can’t eat a 3 course meal but my friend who is really slim can pack a way a large pizza, warm cookies and chicken strips for dominos in one
Sitting 🤣

I think it’s more about willpower. Like my friend she does live a active life and she does limit how often she eats that way.

I think the dream would be to eat as much as we want and when we want without it impacting our health and making us gain weight 🤣
That is the ultimate dream 😂 I'm not sure I've ever eaten a 3 course meal in one sitting I have go agree but I can put a whole load of food away 🤣

Reactions: 2
My comment wasn't about the amount of food, I love my food too, it was amount of food they ate in an hour ! All 3 courses in an hour !

Hopefully she leaves her phone downstairs so we aren't subjected to the grand finale of their valentine's evening! 😵
Oh I agree - it was a LOT of food, my comment was more generalist - the Emma Drew threads literally dissect her food “those tomato’s have a lot of salt on” bleeping love rock salt on tomato’s 😂😂

Reactions: 6

Sitting 🤣

There is a quote that goes something like 'The theory is women want to find their prince charming(or princess),the truth is women want to be able to eat and never get fat' 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I am a greedy bastard and I was shocked at the starter- they almost had half a french stick each to go with their soup

Reactions: 1
I don’t think we saw the entire date night, we saw maybe 15/20 mins of it total? Unless she did a live that I didn’t see. I take a lot of pics etc when my husband takes me on a date, because it’s so so rare lol. I upload some bits to Instagram but I obviously don’t have the followers she does.

Reactions: 4
Right, she's uploaded a "be kind" post encouraging people to buy a charity t-shirt where the profits go to the Samaritans, which is great! But then proceeds to say that the t-shirt she is wearing is a PR sample. Can't help thinking that preaching kindness and encouraging people to donate to a charity when you haven't even bought one of the t-shirts yourself is a bit rubbish 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.