Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been up since half nine .... sure jan, sure ......
urgh I hate it when she says that because that’s clearly a lie !!!!

Reactions: 6
That KVD foundation on her skin is going to be .... not good 🧐 it’s designed for dry skin and her skin is naturally very oily, as we know! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hasn't she just been gifted a load of foundation from Pur? Obviously got shoved in the drawer/cupboard with all the other freebies she doesn't use/wear.

Reactions: 7
Hasn't she just been gifted a load of foundation from Pur? Obviously got shoved in the drawer/cupboard with all the other freebies she doesn't use/wear.
Exactly what I was thinking. Just so ungrateful. Also grow up Jess. You’ve just bought a CT foundation. You don’t need to buy a KVD one because the kids on tik tok tell you so. Act your age !

Reactions: 14
I saw a review of the KVD foundation on oily skin, after a few hours the girls face was swimming in oil it looked so bad!

Reactions: 1
I saw a review of the KVD foundation on oily skin, after a few hours the girls face was swimming in oil it looked so bad!
Because it’s designed for dry skin 😂!! It’ll be absolutely awful for Jess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has the worst skin I have ever seen...and what does she do...eat crap!
Oh please lord don’t start this debate again, there’s been a few on here 😂😂
1- about corned beef 🤮
2 - about how some of us are fatphobic
3 - about how what she eats doesn’t affect her skin at all (okay sure 😂😂)
There has been more but please don’t start this debate again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do it......fight fight fight fight....

Oh please lord don’t start this debate again, there’s been a few on here 😂😂
1- about corned beef 🤮
2 - about how some of us are fatphobic
3 - about how what she eats doesn’t affect her skin at all (okay sure 😂😂)
There has been more but please don’t start this debate again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she’s changed her skin care products again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wasn’t she following advice from an online dermatologist?

Why do people care so much about her skin? She’s a blogger who is fat and eats wtf she wants , exercises in full make up and lies in her own filth, she’s not a dermatologist . She’s going to use anything or pretend to that she’s gifted. No one with any common sense is going to listen to her . Poppy is the same! If you’ve got problem skin go to the Drs. You aren’t going to spend a fortune on stuff a random influencer is PAID to promote.

• Haha
I’ve never seen a skin problem this bad in someone her age. Yes her diet sucks. But even worse is the swapping of the products so regularly. She don’t give anything a real chance to fight the acne/scaring. She’d be better off saving her £’s and paying the £5 a week for a subscription off
skin +me. Or Dermatica they have prescribers that prescribe Tretinoin. It’s worth the £19.99 a month. Hope this helps Jess 😊😂😂

Why do people care so much about her skin? She’s a blogger who is fat and eats wtf she wants , exercises in full make up and lies in her own filth, she’s not a dermatologist . She’s going to use anything or pretend to that she’s gifted. No one with any common sense is going to listen to her . Poppy is the same! If you’ve got problem skin go to the Drs. You aren’t going to spend a fortune on stuff a random influencer is PAID to promote.
I literally laughed out loud 😂😂😂 youre 💯 right as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s now got her Charlotte tilbury makeup. For all the free stuff she gets it’s never enough is it?

I am actually excited to see her CT review. I’ve always loved CT but I don’t wear enough make up to justify buying it for that price and I’ve always wanted to buy the pillow talk lipstick but I’ve only seen it on models and the reviews are very mixed. Some are saying it doesn’t look anything like it does on the models on her site. So I’m intrigued to see how that will look.

But why does she do that thing in her reels where she carries a bag over her arm like Roy Cropper? 🤣 Seriously, go and watch her latest reel and I guarantee you won't be able to see anything else 😂 Also, if you watch she does a step or two forward, a step or two back, a step or two forward, a step or two back in every. Single. Haul. Repeatedly.🙈 I don't know why this stuff irks me so much but it just really does! Maybe it's because it just doesn't look at all natural 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.