Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt so uncomfortable watching her talk about her fear of food disappointment. She has such an unhealthy relationship with food, which I think even once she said so herself, but over the last few months it’s just spiralled and now whenever she talks about food she looks like she’s about to piss herself in excitement. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
I dread to think how many calories are in that choc bar. The standard smiths 100g bars are 540 calories so god knows how many in them huge bars. I couldn’t even find the weight on them. I get loads of fitness accounts show these indulgent sweets but they’re burning off so many calories and have them as treats. I see this company has gone wild cos joe wicks showed it off. Don’t think he’d be impressed with Jess ramming that down her neck after an Indian . Didn’t even look like they were having a couple of smaller pieces each. She was in it for the bar. 😂

Reactions: 1
I dread to think how many calories are in that choc bar. The standard smiths 100g bars are 540 calories so god knows how many in them huge bars. I couldn’t even find the weight on them. I get loads of fitness accounts show these indulgent sweets but they’re burning off so many calories and have them as treats. I see this company has gone wild cos joe wicks showed it off. Don’t think he’d be impressed with Jess ramming that down her neck after an Indian . Didn’t even look like they were having a couple of smaller pieces each. She was in it for the bar. 😂
There’s a video on their page stating the bars are 200 gr minimum. Calories unknown. The way she was eating it yesterday, I bet they ate the whole lot. I think in her last story there was only a little piece left 🤢

Reactions: 3
I secret eat in the kitchen and Himself hasn't a clue I'm scoffing nevermind whacking it up on Instagram. I admire her for telling the truth and not pretending like most of the Instahuns she ate a salad and one square of chocolate and put the rest away 😅

Reactions: 17
There’s a video on their page stating the bars are 200 gr minimum. Calories unknown. The way she was eating it yesterday, I bet they ate the whole lot. I think in her last story there was only a little piece left 🤢
Yes that’s what I thought , there didn’t look much left did they .

I tell you what I hope they don’t gift her any after the story they put on about gifting things. Jess really did appear to be on the beg. I totally agree with the seller though on gifting. Let’s see if they do. I felt sick at the post they shared off her ramming it down . What is it with the eating on camera. Maybe I was just brought up properly but it’s so rude 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh my god the gluttony tonight was on a whole new level! The way she went on about having a takeaway and her ‘fears’ of trying something new in case it’s crap or doesn’t fill her up then those chocolate stories! She definitely wasn’t joking about Milli not having any! That chocolate looks horrible too! 🤢
I've just watched those stories and came on here to check it wasn't just me.... fear of tit food so goes to somewhere they don't like.... fear of not being full?? She snacks and eats crap anyway so what does it matter?? Serious issue with food here..

What I find with this thread is that there are two types of people - the people who think Jess is a total glutton and should be ashamed and the people who don’t actually mind what Jess does because they see a lot of themselves in her. I’d just to state that any addiction is NOT okay, if you’re scoffing food like there’s no tomorrow and salivating over your next meal and nearly crying if your husband takes a large piece of chocolate you actually need help. And I truly don’t mean that in a horrible way but I’m just stating facts. Jess will be poppy pre weight loss surgery very shortly if she keeps up. I did a quick calculation (a rough one at that) and in that chocolate bar alone I worked it out to be nearly 4000 calories. Jess would have easily consumed close to 7000-8000 calories yesterday- it’s not funny, it’s not cute, it’s not a case of ‘I do it as well’ it’s extremely unhealthy

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What I find with this thread is that there are two types of people - the people who think Jess is a total glutton and should be ashamed and the people who don’t actually mind what Jess does because they see a lot of themselves in her. I’d just to state that any addiction is NOT okay, if you’re scoffing food like there’s no tomorrow and salivating over your next meal and nearly crying if your husband takes a large piece of chocolate you actually need help. And I truly don’t mean that in a horrible way but I’m just stating facts. Jess will be poppy pre weight loss surgery very shortly if she keeps up. I did a quick calculation (a rough one at that) and in that chocolate bar alone I worked it out to be nearly 4000 calories. Jess would have easily consumed close to 7000-8000 calories yesterday- it’s not funny, it’s not cute, it’s not a case of ‘I do it as well’ it’s extremely unhealthy
Omg 4000 calories in a bar 🙈 I cant even maintain my weight on 1400 calories a day . And people wonder why she’s losing nothing when she’s doing a couple of exercise online classes a week. And these are just the meals and snacks we see her having. I’m actually worried for her . I’m all for body positivity but you’d think with the added risk of Covid she’d be seriously concerned. I’m wondering if she’s had the Covid jab. So many other plus size influencers have and have also been slated for getting it , maybe she’s kept it quiet. I know they seem to be flying through them in Gateshead

Just seen her stories and my god. She is such a huge PIG!!! Scoffing like there’s no tomorrow. Sorry but isn’t she afraid of getting diabetes?!! She eats so much sugar and notice how she said the salad won’t be eaten !! She’s heading towards a grave.... ! I feel sorry for her husband. She acts like the treats are only hers and only gave him a corner piece. She’s such a huge glutton. It’s embarrassing that she posts this on her Instagram, I’d be so embarrassed if I acted that way and thousands could see...... why do brands even want to work with her? She is so disgusting

Reactions: 4
I love a big dinner , makes me less likely to snack on shite so I do fill up at mealtimes , but Jess seems to have big dinners then all the snacks before and after .
I think she must have a problem somewhere , wish she would adress it as it can’t be doing her any good .

Reactions: 7
Whattttt. Have none of you got a snack stomach?! For chocolate after youve eaten your tea.
I always say I have a pudding stomach coz no matter how full I get from my tea I can always find room for something sweet, especially ice cream, if I'm uncomfortably full then I have ice cream I feel loads better.

This is harsh, but I 100% agree, as a bigger person I do over eat on occasion, although not to the extent Jess does, and food doesn’t consume my thoughts 24/7. I find that really sad, that her life literally revolves around food, I get that it’s probably some kind of disorder, and if it is then she needs help. I felt physically sick listening to her talking about choosing the take away, and getting worried about not feeling full, and then watching her and the chocolate bar was disgusting, it was like watching a lion protecting its catch from other lions, she did not want Paul to have any of that chocolate, no matter how terribly she tried to laugh it off. I’m sure we are all guilty of having moments of gluttony, which is totally fine, but Jess eats like that everyday and it is absolutely horrific.

Reactions: 6
The fear of food disappointment stuff is tragic. It’s sad that she doesn’t see she needs some kind of therapy to deal with that tit and establish a healthier relationship with food. Remember a few months ago when a place didn’t have the order she wanted and she was literally almost in tears? I’ve never seen anything like that before.

So disordered, it’s really sad actually.

I'm a big girl, I lost 8 stone and over time I've put 6 stone back on. I'm a comfort eater, eat when I'm happy and eat when I'm sad. I've often stuffed my face in secret just so no one could see what I've managed to put away which has led to a binge eating disorder. At times I do sympathise with her because I see myself in her. But I do try and help myself, I calorie count (some days I do fall off the cc wagon but I get back on it) but even I was horrified when I was watching those videos with the chocolate. Just read that it was around 4000 calories? 🤯 as for the eating on the stories like she does 🤢 I often joke about some food being a waste of calories when it's not what you expect but she's on a whole different level 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It came to about 3800 calories but It was really hard to work out the calories haha so Maybe I’ve screwed it up! But it’s got dark, milk and white chocolate in it, caramel sauce, pink? Sauce, rocky road, rocky road sauce, shortbread, cookies and cream and something else as well. Considering that a standard one person bar of chocolate in australia is roughly 250 calories I do believe I’ve worked it out as accurate as I could via my calorie counter tracker

It’s this collab chocolate bar here that Jess bought if any one else wants to have a crack at working out the calories!

P.s. I also want to state that it doesn’t actually matter what the calories are but I’m just super curious haha

Attachments

• Sick
I’m not sure there’s any real accurate way of working out the calories when we don’t really know what’s in it (pink stuff?) but safe to say it’s an absolute duck load.

• Heart
Just so much sugar !!!! I don’t understand how she has 92k followers. I only check out her stories but don’t follow her. She doesn’t influence me in any way. Only to eat less crap and lose weight

Reactions: 2
Whattttt. Have none of you got a snack stomach?! For chocolate after youve eaten your tea.
I've just eaten my lunch... Then a slice of lemon meringue after, I need something sweet 😂 I am starting my weightloss properly tomorrow though. I've gotten huge over this lockdown..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.