Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, she's uploaded a "be kind" post encouraging people to buy a charity t-shirt where the profits go to the Samaritans, which is great! But then proceeds to say that the t-shirt she is wearing is a PR sample. Can't help thinking that preaching kindness and encouraging people to donate to a charity when you haven't even bought one of the t-shirts yourself is a bit rubbish 🤔
Agree , they'll be all doing it, but it goes against the point.
I do have to add that I hate the #bekind hashtag. The majority of people that post #bekind are the nastiest people and bell ends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I do have to add that I hate the #bekind hashtag. The majority of people that post #bekind are the nastiest people and bell ends.
Absolutely agree...perhaps not Jess as much as some of the other fake beggy magees like Callie Thorpe and Danielle Vanier.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely agree...perhaps not Jess as much as some of the other fake beggy magees like Callie Thorpe and Danielle Vanier.
Agree, she's no where near as bad as them, she's still likeable. I do think she's getting as popular as them. I hope her Instagram doesn't become all ads.

Reactions: 3
Jess is only more likeable because she doesn’t have the following that callie and Dani v do... just wait till she reaches the 200k plus following. It’ll be ‘I’m quitting my job’ and it’ll be ad after ad. She will be worse than those two.

Reactions: 5
Jess is only more likeable because she doesn’t have the following that callie and Dani v do... just wait till she reaches the 200k plus following. It’ll be ‘I’m quitting my job’ and it’ll be ad after ad. She will be worse than those two.
I feel you might be right

Reactions: 1
She's already starting to play the game with the clothing hauls she does, adding affiliate links then returning for a full refund. They all eventually succumb to the greed of earning easy money for minimal effort. It's a scam that needs to stop especially with companies like Asos who seem to be targeted by all of them for easy money.

Reactions: 6
She's already starting to play the game with the clothing hauls she does, adding affiliate links then returning for a full refund. They all eventually succumb to the greed of earning easy money for minimal effort. It's a scam that needs to stop especially with companies like Asos who seem to be targeted by all of them for easy money.
I wholeheartedly agree. The companies should clamp down on the serial returners, and make an example of influencers like Jess. They can just link to a site and recommend items they haven’t bought, it needs to stop.

I only order from ASOS now when they do their frequent 20% off deals. I’m not paying full price when they can afford to pay all the influencers for essentially doing nothing. Yes I am tight 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wholeheartedly agree. The companies should clamp down on the serial returners, and make an example of influencers like Jess. They can just link to a site and recommend items they haven’t bought, it needs to stop.

I only order from ASOS now when they do their frequent 20% off deals. I’m not paying full price when they can afford to pay all the influencers for essentially doing nothing. Yes I am tight 🤣
Not tight at all ! I do exactly the same.

I have swiped up on Jess clothes in the past but absolutely do not since she has started doing hauls solely to profit.

Do you think they get paid more from asos affiliate links? The majority seem to do asos hauls.

Reactions: 4
They really mean #bekindtome.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure.. I think with Asos it's easier to abuse the system as its such a big company and they are so busy.
There's absolutely LOADS of accounts that post swipe ups daily of things they've *seen* which they think people will like. I see it constantly.

Oh here's 20 throws similar to mine, here's 10 vases that would look nice with that
Here's the entire new collection from H&M home, Matalan Sale, New Look Sale, Nasty Gal, Shark ... the list is endless. None of these so called insta huns have never bought any if it !

• Haha
I think klarna/clearpay have a lot to answer for too as they can order hundreds of pounds worth of stuff and the money won't even leave their account.
Then they do the hauls and people get I to actual debt buying all of this stuff they may not be able to afford all whilst they sit on their arses and get their pockets lined 🤑 not that any of them care

Reactions: 6
I think klarna/clearpay have a lot to answer for too as they can order hundreds of pounds worth of stuff and the money won't even leave their account.
Then they do the hauls and people get I to actual debt buying all of this stuff they may not be able to afford all whilst they sit on their arses and get their pockets lined 🤑 not that any of them care
They're going to be regulated soon though so anyone using them will be credit checked etc

Right, she's uploaded a "be kind" post encouraging people to buy a charity t-shirt where the profits go to the Samaritans, which is great! But then proceeds to say that the t-shirt she is wearing is a PR sample. Can't help thinking that preaching kindness and encouraging people to donate to a charity when you haven't even bought one of the t-shirts yourself is a bit rubbish 🤔
I was thinking pretty much this.Why not turn down a free t shirt and actually buy one?

Reactions: 4
I agree! Even if she said, this is a PR sample so I have donated directly to the charity instead! I don't feel this would be braggy or showing off, would just show a little integrity!

Also, why, when she hasn't been on Instagram all day does she chose to start stories straight after a workout when she hasn't even had time to wipe her sweaty face!!🤷🏻‍♀️ Very odd!

ASOS where supposed to start this though weren’t they a while ago. I got an email saying about how they would be checking how regular people were returning. Clearly not!

ASOS where supposed to start this though weren’t they a while ago. I got an email saying about how they would be checking how regular people were returning. Clearly not!
Wonder if there's a different system for those who benefit from affiliate links? I have no idea but I'm guessing the system of swipe ups also work in the favour of ASOS too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.