Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that too with the codes- why share them if you’re unsure?! More sloppy content from Jess.
But is she really unsure or was she just saying it in that flippant way a person does when they don't want to appear a certain way ? In this case she is trying to create the impression she's not being grabby but the reality is she knows the codes still work! Why wouldn't they?!! Really disappointed with her tbh ...she could've sorted the small businesses info out yesterday in order to help support them but chose to watch Christmas movies instead but was very quick to post all those posts that are beneficial to her last night ...

Reactions: 6
Ha ha! As if by magic, a flurry of stories and links to all of her favourite small businesses. Complete with codes 😂😂 hilarious! Then bang on time appears more phone cases....her PR package 😂😂😂 she acts like a clown but shes not stupid. Everything she does is for her benefit and hers only. Dont be fooled. It wouldn't surprise me if that's her list. But I think shes probably taking her time with it because shes figuring out the ones she wants freebies from.

Reactions: 12
Ha ha! As if by magic, a flurry of stories and links to all of her favourite small businesses. Complete with codes 😂😂 hilarious! Then bang on time appears more phone cases....her PR package 😂😂😂 she acts like a clown but shes not stupid. Everything she does is for her benefit and hers only. Dont be fooled. It wouldn't surprise me if that's her list. But I think shes probably taking her time with it because shes figuring out the ones she wants freebies from.
Plus that's not even all the small businesses she's had freebies from! She had freebies from my friends business and didn't even mention her and she sent so much to her!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Plus that's not even all the small businesses she's had freebies from! She had freebies from my friends business and didn't even mention her and she sent so much to her!
Yes all the skin care freebies ! What a long list of freebies she has !

Reactions: 2
Totally. She has an avoidant personality, which is clear to see when we see her dirty house/greasy hair/ dirty oven. Hate to be judgy but those things are clues as to how careless she is. She eats a tit ton of sugar almost everyday, I’ve never seen her even once to eat a salad
Would you trust her to give you banking and investment advice 🤔

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she abs just advertised to 72,000 people that she didn’t finish her antibiotics last time, kept them and then has just taken them now. That’s exactly what you are told not to do! You take them as told and don’t hoard them. What a bloody idiot. It’s just such an irresponsible thing to do!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she abs just advertised to 72,000 people that she didn’t finish her antibiotics last time, kept them and then has just taken them now. That’s exactly what you are told not to do! You take them as told and don’t hoard them. What a bloody idiot. It’s just such an irresponsible thing to do!
I was shocked at that! She needs to speak to her doctor about her symptoms as it might not even be that condition!

Reactions: 8
Came on here to say the same. I normally like Jess but she’s pissing me off lately and that info about the antibiotics was unnecessary and irresponsible! So stupid to say that publicly but heaven forbid you message her about it, just get deleted and blocked for being a troll wouldn’t you

Reactions: 7
I was shocked at that! She needs to speak to her doctor about her symptoms as it might not even be that condition!
She made the excuse her consultation was cancelled due to lockdown and yes I believe that to a degree BUT she could have easily called in to her GP to follow up if it was bothering her that much. Now the fact she dolisnt take the full does of antibiotics! Then nearly a year later takes the rest 🙄🙄 what a bloody idiot woman. Shes so lazy she doesnt even care about herself and her health. She doesnt deserve any sympathy. Such a fool.

She made the excuse her consultation was cancelled due to lockdown and yes I believe that to a degree BUT she could have easily called in to her GP to follow up if it was bothering her that much. Now the fact she dolisnt take the full does of antibiotics! Then nearly a year later takes the rest 🙄🙄 what a bloody idiot woman. Shes so lazy she doesnt even care about herself and her health. She doesnt deserve any sympathy. Such a fool.
It's not like you can't see a doctor, either - you have a phone consultation first, then they decide if you need to see them. I've seen a doctor twice with no issue, so it's pure laziness.

Reactions: 4
I don’t live in England but wasn’t Boris harping on about people still going to hospital appointments as normal?

I don’t live in England but wasn’t Boris harping on about people still going to hospital appointments as normal?
Yea, I'm sure they were all saying that. She said at the time she got it explained and given leaflets but didnt really understand/pay attention. She was going to join some groups in the summer but who knows if she did or not 🙄

She’s an idiot and deserves what she gets if she can’t be bothered to treat it properly

It’s not a pleasant condition when it flares up & can cause both types of incontinence. Obviously most people would deal with this by cleaning themselves up straight away, but I can’t help but wonder how Jess & her excellent hygiene deals with it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s not a pleasant condition when it flares up & can cause both types of incontinence. Obviously most people would deal with this by cleaning themselves up straight away, but I can’t help but wonder how Jess & her excellent hygiene deals with it 🤢
She should go to the doctors, but I can bet she won’t

Would you trust her to give you banking and investment advice 🤔
Isn’t she a cashier? Honestly isn’t a difficult job as the computer does the maths for you and some bank tills even dispense the correct amount to the cashier now 😂 no way would they have her selling - she would be dripping grease over the leaflets. Also - she’d need to do exams to actually advise......can’t see her sticking to that.

Isn’t she a cashier? Honestly isn’t a difficult job as the computer does the maths for you and some bank tills even dispense the correct amount to the cashier now 😂 no way would they have her selling - she would be dripping grease over the leaflets. Also - she’d need to do exams to actually advise......can’t see her sticking to that.
I think I remember her saying she’s an advisor? She said it a few weeks/days ago I believe

I think I remember her saying she’s an advisor? She said it a few weeks/days ago I believe
She's is, she's not on the desk so to speak, she would see people in one of the booths/rooms sometimes by appointment or if they go in & want to speak privately. She's probably got some specific account customers she looks after too.

Reactions: 1
She's is, she's not on the desk so to speak, she would see people in one of the booths/rooms sometimes by appointment or if they go in & want to speak privately. She's probably got some specific account customers she looks after too.
If she’s in uniform then the term advisor should be used very loosely as she isn’t actually qualified to advise anyone......she’ll be asking done questions and telling any customers the options....then they have to make a decision. Banks hardly even bother with fully qualified financial advisors in branches full time anymore due to the number of miss-selling complaints to the FCA. Now they have to treat customers fairly and not be targets led, it’s all gone down the drain a bit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.