Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t shop in small businesses at all, she’s said that herself the other day. She shops on Amazon as it’s convenient. However, her sharing all this she knows will gain her freebies and more followers - it’s all fake.
Yep. Exactly. I cant remember her ever purchasing something from one of the small companies that gifts her stuff. I might be wrong but if she has ever bought something off her own back it usually comes with a 'surprise' gift 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yep. Exactly. I cant remember her ever purchasing something from one of the small companies that gifts her stuff. I might be wrong but if she has ever bought something off her own back it usually comes with a 'surprise' gift 🙄
She never needs to buy from them herself as they repeatedly send to her ...the sweet company, the phone case company, pickle and polish the jewellery company ...she gets from all of them regularly. The discount swipe ups she adds must really pay off for them and her. Also I'm fairly sure because of all the codes she has that she doesn't actually pay for her Guosto boxes ? Another company she regularly advertises.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She never needs to buy from them herself as they repeatedly send to her ...the sweet company, the phone case company, pickle and polish the jewellery company ...she gets from all of them regularly. The discount swipe ups she adds must really pay off for them and her. Also I'm fairly sure because of all the codes she has that she doesn't actually pay for her Guosto boxes ? Another company she regularly advertises.
Also the donald stanley clothes. I think shes bought one thing from then and ever since it's been gifted outfits. The goust boxes wind me up because she makes out like it's doing everyone else a favour but it's always to her benefit.

She's not feeling well today and it's sounding like its a flare up of the condition she suffers from ? I would imagine, much as they looked delicious, eating 3 pastries for breakfast yesterday doesn't help !
Her condition is diverticulitis and it’s definitely triggered by unhealthy eating, obesity and lack of exercise - she’s very unhealthy, I feel extremely scared for her
6653C72A-BBD8-4DF3-9FA2-43CA26690693.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Remember when she was sharing affiliate links for Karen Millen?? She hasn’t bought a stitch from them but expected people to use her links? For what? They can just go on the website themselves.

tell you why she didn’t buy anything because she’d have to pay full whack & they wouldn’t fit her anyway.

It will be interesting to see if she purchases from any small businesses as I’m sure she’ll post about it if she does so let’s see 🤔

Remember when she was sharing affiliate links for Karen Millen?? She hasn’t bought a stitch from them but expected people to use her links? For what? They can just go on the website themselves.

tell you why she didn’t buy anything because she’d have to pay full whack & they wouldn’t fit her anyway.
That is so cheeky of her, plus because they’re usually really expensive she’d of gotten a bigger commission from any purchases

On another note. I think it shows how irresponsible she is that she has been diagnosed with something but is so not arsed to put any effort into helping herself that she just let's herself get unwell. Genuinely think it's because she doesnt want to accept she needs to sort herself out to make it better.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
On another note. I think it shows how irresponsible she is that she has been diagnosed with something but is so not arsed to put any effort into helping herself that she just let's herself get unwell. Genuinely think it's because she doesnt want to accept she needs to sort herself out to make it better.
Totally. She has an avoidant personality, which is clear to see when we see her dirty house/greasy hair/ dirty oven. Hate to be judgy but those things are clues as to how careless she is. She eats a tit ton of sugar almost everyday, I’ve never seen her even once to eat a salad

Reactions: 3
Does that dog ever get walked? They don’t wake up until midday!!!!

Reactions: 5
And as suspected she’s shared all the small
Business she’s been send stuff for free and conveniently shared her codes which either means she earns money per sale or she will be send more free stuff to promote.

She should be ashamed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but are people stupid? An influencer is never ever genuine because it’s about money. They’re making money off of everything they ever say to you. It astounds me that because Jess is funny people think she’s genuine? Just by sharing those small businesses they will send her items as a way of saying thanks - she’s done this all to Grab some freebies. Is she as bad as dani and Callie? NO but does she have the following they have? NO. Give it another 100K of followers and Jess will be just like the others

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but are people stupid? An influencer is never ever genuine because it’s about money. They’re making money off of everything they ever say to you. It astounds me that because Jess is funny people think she’s genuine? Just by sharing those small businesses they will send her items as a way of saying thanks - she’s done this all to Grab some freebies. Is she as bad as dani and Callie? NO but does she have the following they have? NO. Give it another 100K of followers and Jess will be just like the others
I agree , she’s sly as duck

Reactions: 9
I agree , she’s sly as duck
I was puzzled that she hasn't had time to compile a list of small businesses that she’s been promising for days but she swiftly managed to post slide after slide of all the freebies she has received promoting their businesses again !!! . all a bit dodgy really !

Reactions: 10
The dog only gets walked when they all woddle over to her grandmothers for a feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was puzzled that she hasn't had time to compile a list of small businesses that she’s been promising for days but she swiftly managed to post slide after slide of all the freebies she has received promoting their businesses again !!! . all a bit dodgy really !
And made sure she shared her discount code!

The dog only gets walked when they all woddle over to her grandmothers for a feed.
And her GM lives down the street lol

Reactions: 5
And the constant “I think xx code works”, shows how lazy she is. Can’t even be bothered to check codes prior to sharing!

Reactions: 9
I was thinking that too with the codes- why share them if you’re unsure?! More sloppy content from Jess.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.