Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Klarna is the ultimate influencer tool - buy now pay in 30 days. They get them, try on and film it, add the swipe ups then send back. They make money from it and don’t have to pay for any clothes. Klarna etc is handy as I like to use it when I’m unsure if something will fit etc but as soon as I know I’m keeping something I pay the balance in full
It’s also very dangerous
I much prefer clear pay where you make one payment the day you order and then the remainder over the next four weeks
I ordered mollie mae hair curlers on clear pay and got some money off so it came to 78 and I paid £19 something first payment there and then then another 3 payments of £19

Reactions: 1
It’s also very dangerous
I much prefer clear pay where you make one payment the day you order and then the remainder over the next four weeks
I ordered mollie mae hair curlers on clear pay and got some money off so it came to 78 and I paid £19 something first payment there and then then another 3 payments of £19
Clearpay is fortnightly :)

I unfollowed her as it was just gifted after gifted, haul after haul, then preaching concern about her job etc...just didn't sit right. Especially during the initial lockdown.
Whoever this is is trying to flog the weird one, awful dress sense and sells all the gifted clothes that she probably only worn to show for affiliate links.

Reactions: 1
Whoever this is is trying to flog the weird one, awful dress sense and sells all the gifted clothes that she probably only worn to show for affiliate links.
When I hear ‘hey babes’ it makes me feel stabby

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jess huffing and puffing this morning walking on her stories to the car because her and milli were going to get breakfast cake. She is looking so unwell! Skin looks horrible! She looks huge.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her whole life seems to revolve around food. I’ve never seen anyone get so excited over food before.
its great she’s doing more exercise but it’s pointless if she keeps eating the way she’s doing. And I don’t mean for weight loss but her health in general. There’s never a veg or bit of fruit in sight

Reactions: 9
Her whole life does revolve around food. I don’t think I’ve EVER seen Jess munching on a piece of fruit or veggies before

Reactions: 7
the noise of Jess’ heavy breathing and her chomping down on cannoli and croissant has put me off them for life🤢🤢

I love how she said she’s going to set them aside for later, Jess darling we know you’ll probably eat them in one go😭😭

Last edited:
I have no idea what time it is over there but they’re already watching tv? Why not do a long walk after eating pastries for breakfast? Get out of the house with Darcy for an hour? Both of them are soooo lazy

Reactions: 6
God how many pastries did they get? I get having a treat but does she have no care about the calories and saturated fat? Makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 4
God how many pastries did they get? I get having a treat but does she have no care about the calories and saturated fat? Makes me feel sick 🤢
I'm already feeling guilty about getting a salted caramel latte from Greggs later as this 3.5lbs I've gained is bloody hard to shift! 😡😂

Reactions: 3
Isn’t cannoli like a cake type to have in the afternoon with a coffee, not for breakfast? It is where I come from ( not uk ) that’s way too sweet

I have no idea what time it is over there but they’re already watching tv? Why not do a long walk after eating pastries for breakfast? Get out of the house with Darcy for an hour? Both of them are soooo lazy
The only walking they ever do is to go get food, Jess does workout videos but they’re pointless if she scoffs pastries and eats sweets and choc everyday as she does

Isn’t cannoli like a cake type to have in the afternoon with a coffee, not for breakfast? It is where I come from ( not uk ) that’s way too sweet
I'm in the UK and I've never heard of cannoli's for breakfast...or doughnuts 🤣

And Milli is STILL wearing the same top. 5 days is it? 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Those cannolis were full of chocolate. I’d be sick if I ate so much sugar in the morning

I mean this is the same woman who let her oven get so dirty she had to invite an oven cleaning team in to clean it. She’s dirty and completely lazy.

I once said maybe it’s because she’s depressed and that’s why she’s so dirty... but it’s obvious now that isn’t the case, she’s just lazy and a complete slob.
Both certainly are

No you can have them whenever you want, even for breakfast. At least it's that way in Sicily, where they come from.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.