Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having seen her and Poppy Adams both in dye tie tracksuits I've come to the conclusion just because you can wear something maybe sometimes you really shouldn't..!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Having seen her and Poppy Adams both in dye tie tracksuits I've come to the conclusion just because you can wear something maybe sometimes you really shouldn't..!
I think it looks better on jess but also find it really odd how they seem to do a lot of the same adds.

Reactions: 1
It's a 28 it fits her but she has to remind people to size up to get it baggy 😂😂😂😂 she needs to get a bloody grip and stop preaching body positivity when clearly she had to make up stupid stories as to how size 26/28 clothes look like they fit her. Bored of the same old rubbish and denial from people on insta like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looked great in the denim dress and I thought it was styled well. A size 28 looked like it fitted great, so the fact she claims to have sized up etc is 🙄🙄. Deal with it Jess, you ARE a size 28. Not a 24 anymore!

Also, based on the poll she done the other day, it looks like we’re in for another nonsensical ASOS haul in the next couple of days.

• Sick
I'm trying to work out whether she is genuinely just after hoover maintenance advice or if she is subtlety on the beg for a new hoover ? Isn't awful that it's become soo bad with all of them that you now immediately have that thought ...

I'm trying to work out whether she is genuinely just after hoover maintenance advice or if she is subtlety on the beg for a new hoover ? Isn't awful that it's become soo bad with all of them that you now immediately have that thought ...
I think it’s because they don’t clean the filter, she doesn’t even know what the filter is 😂 this happens to all vacuums if you don’t clean it out properly

Shes on the beg. Shes as bad as the rest of them now.

Reactions: 2
Came here to say I see she’s ordered the right size but trying to pass it off as sizing up for comfort

I don’t understand why she’s saying size up if you like it baggy? It isn’t baggy on her at all? She is absolutely in denial about her size. Same as that idiot poppy adams, always took the most flattering angles of herself and then people were shocked at her actual size after she had wls

Reactions: 9
She looked great in the denim dress and I thought it was styled well. A size 28 looked like it fitted great, so the fact she claims to have sized up etc is 🙄🙄. Deal with it Jess, you ARE a size 28. Not a 24 anymore!

Also, based on the poll she done the other day, it looks like we’re in for another nonsensical ASOS haul in the next couple of days.
Brace yourselves guys, Jess will probably order a tit ton of too small size 24 clothes and we will be seeing a lot of her big protruding belly 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess can be quite weird on her stories sometimes... also her skin 😣 it was looking quite nice there after that treatment she had

Reactions: 1
I can’t take my eyes off her chin in her latest grid post. It looks like it would wobble 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think it’s because they don’t clean the filter, she doesn’t even know what the filter is 😂 this happens to all vacuums if you don’t clean it out properly
Exactly. I've got a Shark hoover and it needs cleaning more frequently than other hoovers I've had. There's loads of videos on Youtube showing how to clean it properly. It's not difficult!

Exactly. I've got a Shark hoover and it needs cleaning more frequently than other hoovers I've had. There's loads of videos on Youtube showing how to clean it properly. It's not difficult!
I mean this is the same woman who let her oven get so dirty she had to invite an oven cleaning team in to clean it. She’s dirty and completely lazy.

I once said maybe it’s because she’s depressed and that’s why she’s so dirty... but it’s obvious now that isn’t the case, she’s just lazy and a complete slob.

Reactions: 5
I can’t for the life of me understand her buying and keeping dressing gowns and coats that she can’t do up. I’m sorry but it’s already dropped to 1 degree where I am in the uk, I can’t imagine being out at night and being cold but you can’t do up your coat because you’re convinced you’re a size or two smaller than what you are. I like Jess but that is insanity.

I can’t for the life of me understand her buying and keeping dressing gowns and coats that she can’t do up. I’m sorry but it’s already dropped to 1 degree where I am in the uk, I can’t imagine being out at night and being cold but you can’t do up your coat because you’re convinced you’re a size or two smaller than what you are. I like Jess but that is insanity.
But does she actually keep them ? I think she is very good at attaching AL then sending everything back. She seems to live in same old pjs and that grubby makeup covered robe ..and recently on a night out she recycled an outfit from last year ..even though she has done multiple hauls in the last few months...

imo ..she sends pretty much everything back but profits from AL ...its a great scam ! They all do it !

But does she actually keep them ? I think she is very good at attaching AL then sending everything back. She seems to live in same old pjs and that grubby makeup covered robe ..and recently on a night out she recycled an outfit from last year ..even though she has done multiple hauls in the last few months...

imo ..she sends pretty much everything back but profits from AL ...its a great scam ! They all do it !
It’s disgusting. They just buy clothes willy nilly, get refunds after they’ve done a “haul” and then that’s it. All in the name of content and earning coins from swipe ups.

They don’t actually care about if the clothes are good quality they don’t care if we waste money on them.

It’s disgusting. They just buy clothes willy nilly, get refunds after they’ve done a “haul” and then that’s it. All in the name of content and earning coins from swipe ups.

They don’t actually care about if the clothes are good quality they don’t care if we waste money on them.
Klarna is the ultimate influencer tool - buy now pay in 30 days. They get them, try on and film it, add the swipe ups then send back. They make money from it and don’t have to pay for any clothes. Klarna etc is handy as I like to use it when I’m unsure if something will fit etc but as soon as I know I’m keeping something I pay the balance in full

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.