Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spiritual stuff definitely sounds like Grace, and the personal photographer could be Jade?

I am super shocked if it is about her though. I mean, I‘ve never been a fan: she’s always talked total bollocks, perpetuated toxic behaviour and been a bad friend, for example, but I didn’t think she was this rude to strangers?!

Sounds like she demanded a can of Coke off a child and snatched it out of her hand?! Woooooow, good luck Grace & Lee’s baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awww that poor girl that she dragged around as her personal photographer and then as her 'PA'..that didn't last long! Grace is very toxic,hypocritical and a liar!

Reactions: 3
As if this would look any different on her if she wasn't pregnant. Hell, even on me it wouldn't look like a dress (and I say this as a 18/20).
Literally just saw this and there’s no way that would ever be a dress on her, pregnant or not🙄

Reactions: 11
As if this would look any different on her if she wasn't pregnant. Hell, even on me it wouldn't look like a dress (and I say this as a 18/20).
It’s a cheaply made, poorly constructed / sized dress from H&M, the fact it’s too short to wear as a dress is nothing to do with pregnancy 😂

Also how is she soOOOoO pregnant yet can fit into her skinnies? They were the first thing that went for me when I actually showed 🥴

Reactions: 5
Just randomly remembered her doing this video/podcast from May last year and how she looked sat in the chair... went to check it on YouTube... yep, I’m sorry but her “bump” looks exactly the same now?

I feel bad calling her out, I mean she should enjoy her pregnancy, but it just seems really ridiculous to me for her to pretend her excess weight is a baby bump? Especially for someone who has always prided herself on being “real”.
EFCD8E52-C4A2-45F4-BAF4-94A1F592CEF1.png

edited to add: while looking for this, I stumbled across a video I’d never seen before. The Importance of Self-Awareness with Grace Victory. I mean, if there’s one person on the planet I wouldn’t take advice on being self aware from...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just randomly remembered her doing this video/podcast from May last year and how she looked sat in the chair... went to check it on YouTube... yep, I’m sorry but her “bump” looks exactly the same now?

I feel bad calling her out, I mean she should enjoy her pregnancy, but it just seems really ridiculous to me for her to pretend her excess weight is a baby bump? Especially for someone who has always prided herself on being “real”.
View attachment 239060

edited to add: while looking for this, I stumbled across a video I’d never seen before. The Importance of Self-Awareness with Grace Victory. I mean, if there’s one person on the planet I wouldn’t take advice on being self aware from...

I do think she half admitted she hasn’t grown significantly in size, just that her tummy has gotten higher? Which makes sense with the weird dress thing and the fact she’s the most pregnant woman in the world yet can fit into her skinnies.

I know I’ll get policed but that image really worries me for the rest of her pregnancy. By 9 months I was far less mobile, needing a bit of help/a lot of patience with moving, struggled to do chores and I was notably smaller than she is here, and that was with a very big baby, I was asked often if it was twins (I am short so optically I was a fleshy cuboid). I can’t imagine tripling that weight and being okay, I honestly think I’d have needed to be put on bed rest and hire in help for the house.

Reactions: 6
I do think she half admitted she hasn’t grown significantly in size, just that her tummy has gotten higher? Which makes sense with the weird dress thing and the fact she’s the most pregnant woman in the world yet can fit into her skinnies.

I know I’ll get policed but that image really worries me for the rest of her pregnancy. By 9 months I was far less mobile, needing a bit of help/a lot of patience with moving, struggled to do chores and I was notably smaller than she is here, and that was with a very big baby, I was asked often if it was twins (I am short so optically I was a fleshy cuboid). I can’t imagine tripling that weight and being okay, I honestly think I’d have needed to be put on bed rest and hire in help for the house.
She’ll be bed bound and useless by 9 months.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 239060
Exactly. And let's not pretend that she doesn't spend a lot of time angling and positioning herself to make her figure seem more acceptable - flat stomach in relation to bigger boobs, hips and thighs. We would have never seen her tummy in full from the side before unless it was a candid.

I'll say it's rounder and higher, I'll let her have that, but it's not actually bigger and it doesn't protrude any more than it did.

ETA it's like someone took her existing belly and reshaped it like playdoh lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong, but for someone with a super normal pregnancy with no concerns whatsoever and nothing at all to worry about, she sure is having a lot of appointments?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.