Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’m back to disliking her, she just got sent makeup from one of my favourite brands

Thread suggestion and honestly why am I so bad at this haha
Jessontheplussize #6Taking meds without seeing a doc, getting drunk now millis got the pox

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wish companies would send me stuff! 🙄I'm in Greggs every day before work for a cappuccino, so I'd happily promote them for freebies! 😩😂 Seriously, do these companiess actually make much extra profit sending people freebies considering people are more savvy these days and don't swipe knowing the people promotion it get a cut of the profit, or might not think 10% is a lot, which it's not, to be honest, so I think they're wasting their time as a lot of shitfluencers are greedy bastards and us followers/watchers are turned off by their "happy mail/post", so won't get involved! 😡

Reactions: 2
I wish companies would send me stuff! 🙄I'm in Greggs every day before work for a cappuccino, so I'd happily promote them for freebies! 😩😂 Seriously, do these companiess actually make much extra profit sending people freebies considering people are more savvy these days and don't swipe knowing the people promotion it get a cut of the profit, or might not think 10% is a lot, which it's not, to be honest, so I think they're wasting their time as a lot of shitfluencers are greedy bastards and us followers/watchers are turned off by their "happy mail/post", so won't get involved! 😡
Me too
So sick of it all
Why don’t they bloody gift all that food to the starving or people in need
Covid has sure as hell showed people’s true colours

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Some of those “pick me up” boxes are absolutely crap, aren’t they? Care package? It would be more caring not to send one in many cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, glad to see that Jess saying that she'll promote small businesses has paid off for her! Who the hell is going to eat all the food in that house?!🙄

Reactions: 5
It was the only reason she did that small business posts so they would send her free gifts as a way of saying ‘thanks’. She’s very calculating the way she did that just before Christmas. She honestly needs all that food too doesnt she! 😲😲🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, this huge box of stuff after she made two huge pies yesterday plus the carrot cake and brownies..and she wonders why she’s so ill?? She is so greedy! It’s unbelievable
96E61A64-D11D-4BD8-B819-D48BFB8CDF58.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Me too
So sick of it all
Why don’t they bloody gift all that food to the starving or people in need
Covid has sure as hell showed people’s true colours
Oh I agree, its showed SO many people up for being selfish, greedy and damn right ignorant! 😡 People say #bekind or #bekond if you're a demented Hincher 😂 but my god, I'm a kind person, but I've encountered so much rudenesss, especially when shopping - people not distancing and wearing their masks under their noses 😡 and from working in retail, so I'll call it out and speak as I find, to a degree! 😡

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.