Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but this has to be retouchedā€¦ her chin doesnā€™t look like that in real life. Iā€™m starting to think Jess is doing a sneaky bit of Facetune on the pics because it looks shoddy and very obvious
View attachment 2033650
---
Here she is when sheā€™s not been photoshopped. View attachment 2033655
I didnā€™t even notice that tbh, I just noticed her closed eyes and that her skin suddenly wasnā€™t perfectly smooth lol

Reactions: 5
Came straight here as soon as I saw her story .... she does not look like this in reality šŸ˜³
Iā€™m starting to think she is the one editing her photos, I was under the impression it was ITS, but tbh sheā€™s only really started retouching her photos to this level since working with them. She never used to retouch her photos! Itā€™s unbelievable that she thinks no one will notice

Reactions: 4
duck offffff!
"Me expensive St.Christopher from H.Samuel that me mam bort uz.... ive made a cheap one for you guys who can't afford H.Samuel..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Jess x yeah sure all bought of Ali express where the seventh edit get their jewellery from as I buy a lot my jewellery from their as the earrings are great as are the rings etc.but making out you spent ages designing it no dont think so you can buy it for about Ā£3 of Ali express šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s not a flattering look is it?
Hectic little day : up at lunchtime, put hoody on, picked spots, answered two questions from me fans who love Mi Kollekshun, eat roast dinner and cake, tell everyone about me cheap St. Christopher ( unlike H.Samuels very dear one that only me mam can afford)...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck offffff!
"Me expensive St.Christopher from H.Samuel that me mam bort uz.... ive made a cheap one for you guys who can't afford H.Samuel..."
I mean it's her all over to think a high street jewellery shop is the height of class šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of the seventh edit jewellery is quite nice but I always worry it will turn my ears green.

Reactions: 3
Some of the seventh edit jewellery is quite nice but I always worry it will turn my ears green.
I have quite a lot of earrings from Seventh Edit and I have never had any problems, I wear the huggies everyday and everything I have is good quality for the price

Reactions: 3
I have quite a lot of earrings from Seventh Edit and I have never had any problems, I wear the huggies everyday and everything I have is good quality for the price
Thatā€™s good to know. They really do have some nice bits.

Reactions: 2
She won't
So sheā€™s changed her insta profile picture because she loves her new collection dress so much. Who is she trying to kid? ITS themselves have only promoted her new range once and itā€™s released tonight, I think that says everything. Not even 400 competition entries on the one post they have done. Whereas their own range swimwear comes out Thursday and itā€™s been non stop promotion since they announced it. Imagine selling yourself out to a company that blatantly make it obvious youā€™re only being used by them because of your size and they really couldnā€™t give a tit about you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
why
wear any of that shite ever, it's absolutely hideous!!
---
I donā€™t understand why does she never ever wear any thing other than her hideous hoodie.If I had my own collection I would be wearing it all the time.She talks tit.She never wears any thing ever from any collection.Just her hoodie and nasty greasy face.
Your right she would never of worn such grumpy nanny style dresses before.I love myself a good midi or maxi and Iā€™m a big old lass but not frumpy as these.She is really starting to annoy me.I would never come on my insta looking as rough as her if I had a deal like she does with a clothing company.I used to love her old ways her singing her fun.Now itā€™s just boring sell sell sell and sheā€™s lost herself to become a Influencer.Sheā€™s boring

Reactions: 9
Hah love how she had to justify her getting dessert and say itā€™s not ā€œeverydayā€, has Jess been having a sneaky read here perhaps?

Reactions: 7
Hah love how she had to justify her getting dessert and say itā€™s not ā€œeverydayā€, has Jess been having a sneaky read here perhaps?
I thought that too, thereā€™s having a dessert after a meal then thereā€™s Jess having a dessert after a ton of salt and stodge.

Reactions: 4
---
I donā€™t understand why does she never ever wear any thing other than her hideous hoodie.If I had my own collection I would be wearing it all the time.She talks tit.She never wears any thing ever from any collection.Just her hoodie and nasty greasy face.
Your right she would never of worn such grumpy nanny style dresses before.I love myself a good midi or maxi and Iā€™m a big old lass but not frumpy as these.She is really starting to annoy me.I would never come on my insta looking as rough as her if I had a deal like she does with a clothing company.I used to love her old ways her singing her fun.Now itā€™s just boring sell sell sell and sheā€™s lost herself to become a Influencer.Sheā€™s boring
Like sheā€™s only on stories for a few hours at a time -max. Could she not throw on the ITS mykollecshion & pretend!!! Itā€™s her bloody job šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 5
---
That black hoodie is the only thing that fits and even thatā€™s ā€œoversizedā€ but skin tight!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.