Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LostScot82 for the thread title.
Screenshot_20230313_092856_Samsung Internet.jpg

I always say I can't think of a re-cap, but this time it's difficult to think of one. Jess just keeps getting more boring and her content is dire.
*Jess and Millie went away to a lodge thay they didn't leave
*Jess did a secret shoot, which we think is with the seventh edit
*Jess has a new collection coming out which again is worse than the last one
*Jess is still living with her Mum.
*Jess shared her minced meat and dumplings recipe which was laden with salt.
*She got the extensions taken out and has had her hair dyed, but the roots look tit and like Poppy she needs a new hairdresser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is it me or she getting greasier looking with each passing day ..just one big blob of grease who ate enough Yorkshire puddings yesterday to feed an army ..jeez Jessie what you doing girl 🤣

Reactions: 8
That collection isn’t nice at all. I genuinely can’t see anyone under the age of 50 being interested in those prints. They remind me of a last resort dress for a fat person to wear to an occasion because theres not a lot of choice out there. The plainer things are ok ish.

Those trainers look bleeping awful with the longer black linen style dress. Just horrendous.

The blue tiered dress is a copy of one from Jac Jossa’s range about 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That collection isn’t nice at all. I genuinely can’t see anyone under the age of 50 being interested in those prints. They remind me of a last resort dress for a fat person to wear to an occasion because theres not a lot of choice out there. The plainer things are ok ish.

Those trainers look bleeping awful with the longer black linen style dress. Just horrendous.

The blue tiered dress is a copy of one from Jac Jossa’s range about 3 years ago.
I don’t dislike the sage dress, for a wedding I think it could look quite nice but the floral prints are so frumpy & very Bon Marche!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how bad this ‘collection’ actually looks. So cheap. So tacky. So naff.

Everyone please stop designating her awful clothes to the over 50s...we still have style after we hit 50 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There’s normally one or two bits I don’t mind from her coleckshun but I hate all of it this time. The prints are awful and the material looks cheap, come on Jess do better.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how bad this ‘collection’ actually looks. So cheap. So tacky. So naff.
It really does look cheap. When she walks up to camera you can really see the poor quality of the clothes! It’s just same old in different colours or prints

Screenshot_20230313_203059_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230313_203503_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230313_203357_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230313_203545_Instagram.jpg

Eeeewww, Hawayyyy man 🤢
Hideous print, always an ugly big floral print, not even cute and dainty flowers! Bon march vibes circa 1999!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s all just lazy fat women clothes isn’t it? Horrible prints that they wouldn’t dream of using in a standard size range.

Reactions: 14
Alicia McCarvell would wear those dresses, check her out. Toxic Canadian TikTokker
Maybe ITS could send her some dresses 😜

I think the floral ones in particular the whole floral is very Laura Adlington. The collection is awful, Jess 4 years ago wouldn't have been seen dead in any of those clothes.
---
Alicia McCarvell would wear those dresses, check her out. Toxic Canadian TikTokker
Maybe ITS could send her some dresses 😜
I don't overly mind her, shes a bit annoying, her husband is better looking than her, but he's not all that and take off the beard and he's only slighter better looking than her

I think the floral ones in particular the whole floral is very Laura Adlington. The collection is awful, Jess 4 years ago wouldn't have been seen dead in any of those clothes.
---

I don't overly mind her, shes a bit annoying, her husband is better looking than her, but he's not all that and take off the beard and he's only slighter better looking than her
Jess today won't be seen dead in those dresses either. This will be the one and only time she's so excited to show us how much she loves them *bites fist*.

Scrolled back on her insta and there’s literally no floral prints pre 2021 and it’s also painfully evident the amount of weight she’s put on since then too. I’m not body shaming - everybody’s weight fluctuates - but the difference is alarming and I’d be worried if I was Jess! She needs to do something asap because she could easily pile on a couple more stone by the end of the year! Comparing pics from late 2021 to now is actually quite sad tbh - she looks unwell & it’s so noticeable.

Reactions: 11

Scrolled back on her insta and there’s literally no floral prints pre 2021 and it’s also painfully evident the amount of weight she’s put on since then too. I’m not body shaming - everybody’s weight fluctuates - but the difference is alarming and I’d be worried if I was Jess! She needs to do something asap because she could easily pile on a couple more stone by the end of the year! Comparing pics from late 2021 to now is actually quite sad tbh - she looks unwell & it’s so noticeable.
Big fat no for the new collection
Hear hear!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
View attachment 2026111View attachment 2026113View attachment 2026116View attachment 2026119

Eeeewww, Hawayyyy man 🤢
Hideous print, always an ugly big floral print, not even cute and dainty flowers! Bon march vibes circa 1999!!!
These are h
---

---
I think she is looking like a nanny in these flower dresses.They are huge on her too.I was only thinking the other day she never wears any thing from her collections ! Does she sell them after ?
I am a big lass and I think she’s got nice legs for a big lass but doesn’t wear any flattering clothes no more.The big blazers on her are so unflattering too

Reactions: 5
So she’s changed her insta profile picture because she loves her new collection dress so much. Who is she trying to kid? ITS themselves have only promoted her new range once and it’s released tonight, I think that says everything. Not even 400 competition entries on the one post they have done. Whereas their own range swimwear comes out Thursday and it’s been non stop promotion since they announced it. Imagine selling yourself out to a company that blatantly make it obvious you’re only being used by them because of your size and they really couldn’t give a tit about you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.