Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The buffet food looked so dull and dry. Obviously only seeing from they showed. The room serviced actually looked edible.

I eat quite nutritionally well most of the time but on holidays or meals out I do choose the stodge a lot.( also refuse to pay Ā£15 for a crappy salad out) But that was sooo mehhh

Reactions: 2
The person who asked why order burger and chips while in Portugal and she said thatā€™s all room service offered. No it wasnā€™t you fat glutton, you just didnā€™t want anything you could risk not liking she makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sure it isnā€™t at all but Jess managed to make that hotel and all the food look bleeping terrible.

As for not being arsed to haul yourself down to a buffet, why the duck not? You have done nothing all of your life day.

The whole trip looked boring and pointless.

Reactions: 15
The person who asked why order burger and chips while in Portugal and she said thatā€™s all room service offered. No it wasnā€™t you fat glutton, you just didnā€™t want anything you could risk not liking she makes me sick.
Is she really saying that this four star hotel only offered burger and chips and garlic bread for room service? Knowing that greedy cow, it was the biggest portion they offered.
for not being arsed to haul yourself down to a buffet, why the duck not? You have done nothing all of your life day.
This is why sheā€™s just getting fatter and fatter; because sheā€™s so lazy! She just feeds into every stereotype about fat people. Look at Mexico when she had a meltdown because they didnā€™t bring her room service breakfast (during their busiest time) because she didnā€™t want to walk for 10 mins to the buffet.

Reactions: 10
Why has she started saying were instead of us in the new videos?!
I thought that was a geordie thing. I remember it from Geordie Shore although it does seem a little more pronounced in the last few videos.

Reactions: 2
But she's never said it before? šŸ˜‚ it's like when she replies to comments saying 'pet' but never uses it when actually doing talking stories

But she's never said it before? šŸ˜‚ it's like when she replies to comments saying 'pet' but never uses it when actually doing talking stories
I think I have heard her use it but it did seem like she was exaggerating it a bit, like over pronouncing it. Like the whole yarrings, grummar and mirrow thing.

Reactions: 8
Why exactly is she tired ? Sheā€™s done duck all these last few days.
Correction, sheā€™s done duck all for the past 3 ? years since sheā€™s been ā€œinfluencingā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why exactly is she tired ? Sheā€™s done duck all these last few days.
Correction, sheā€™s done duck all for the past 3 ? years since sheā€™s been ā€œinfluencingā€
Sheā€™s had to get out of bed before 11am for a change.

• Haha
Back home and a big Chinese for dins dins, so back to business as usual for JessšŸ„² cannot get over how much of a fat slob she is sometimes. The fact that she said she had to force herself to shower or sheā€™d fall asleep. I bet you she donā€™t shower and goes to bed stinky ā€¦ also her stories kind of confirm that this holiday was a chance for both of em to live slobbily without judgement because it seems her patience living with her mam is wearing thin
---
Also can someone create the new thread pretty please? I canā€™t seem to make it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.