Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in her stories, her and Milli have massive bars of chocolate for dessert usually so not unlike her to consume further crap after dinner. This is a just a different form and possibly more excessive as we know a cheesecake will last a day or two to still be eaten

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see the cheesecake she’s going to make 😂 and why has she bought the most expensive ingredients? Because I’ve clearly got nothing better to do this morning I’ve totted up the cost of ingredients if she’d have gone to Aldi for them and it would have been just under £10. The only thing I couldn’t find was vanilla extract but tbh I’d leave that out anyway as it doesn’t really need it.
I’m also irrationally irritated by the fact that she doesn’t have the correct baking equipment. The way she was spreading that chocolate with a spoon and not a spatula was stressful, not to mention the amount of chocolate left in the bowl. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see the cheesecake she’s going to make 😂 and why has she bought the most expensive ingredients? Because I’ve clearly got nothing better to do this morning I’ve totted up the cost of ingredients if she’d have gone to Aldi for them and it would have been just under £10. The only thing I couldn’t find was vanilla extract but tbh I’d leave that out anyway as it doesn’t really need it.
I’m also irrationally irritated by the fact that she doesn’t have the correct baking equipment. The way she was spreading that chocolate with a spoon and not a spatula was stressful, not to mention the amount of chocolate left in the bowl. 😂
Oh she will lick that bowl out off camera 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Everything is always so excessive with her, if you’re making shortbread then why make the cheesecake? And I bet you they’ll all have a slice of cheesecake and a shortbread slice, I’m shocked that none of them are diabetic tbh with the amount of sugar they eat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why but the faces she pulls annoy the duck out of me 🙈🙄
Thank you! Same here. When she was taking the filling out of their biscuits, was there any need for the gurning and face pulling. She really is a parody of herself now. Totally exaggerating all the things that made her naturally quite amusing.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is she such a gluttonous pig that she had to go to all that bother to get extra biscuits? 50g less would have made no difference at all, the base would have been a few mm thinner if anything at all? The fact she was nearly having an orgasm at the thought of licking the whisk and bowls too 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How bleeping big did that cheesecake need to be in addition to the huge millionaires shortbread? She looked really old on the video & the faces she pulls are crazy! - she was 100% going to lick the bowl & whisk 🤣 & what the duck was she thinking with that jumper???

Reactions: 6
Her kitchen hygiene is appalling - licking her fingers then using the same fingers to push the Biscoff off the spoon! 🤮
No way would I eat anything she had cooked

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Do you think she’s read here this morning? There was so much emphasis on getting all the chocolate out of the bowl and licking the bowl and whisks. Both of which have been discussed here last night!

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve found my new profile pic!
The caption as well is just *chefs kiss*

7A608FF0-E56E-4D76-98BC-03B970CF64DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her kitchen hygiene is appalling - licking her fingers then using the same fingers to push the Biscoff off the spoon! 🤮
No way would I eat anything she had cooked
This is honestly one of my pet peeves.. why not use a spoon then throw the spoon in the sink?! It’s disgusting

Reactions: 3
She did it with the cheese as well. When she was putting it back in the container 🤢

Reactions: 2
I bet her tounge going at that whisk after is the most any of her muscles have been worked for a long time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.