Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bikini top has no support whatsoever 🤯 in the style being all "inclusive" again. 🙄

Reactions: 10
So I was bored earlier and ended up scrolling back on Poppy Adams’ insta to see her before her weight loss surgery (which hasn’t worked) and in 2019 Jess was on there a lot. Looking amazing! Her white blonde hair was lush, her outfits were better (no Nike hoodie in sight) and she just looked overall great. I was shocked. She looks so much older and unhealthy now. Not to mention her tit hair. She needs to sack Millie and go back to whoever did her hair then.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw those pics earlier. You can really see how much weight she’s gained looking at those can’t you.

Reactions: 7
I saw those pics earlier. You can really see how much weight she’s gained looking at those can’t you.
Jess and Poppy both prove how bad being a FT instatwat is for you, since they gave up their proper jobs they have no direction, gained weight and seem unhealthier. Jess 2-3 years ago looks about 15 years younger than Jess now.

Reactions: 12
Those cheesecake slices are going to be MASSIVE judging by the placement of the biscuits 😂

I unfollowed. Can’t do it anymore. She’s not the same person and constantly looks dirty now

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jess and Poppy both prove how bad being a FT instatwat is for you, since they gave up their proper jobs they have no direction, gained weight and seem unhealthier. Jess 2-3 years ago looks about 15 years younger than Jess now.
That's definitely true about Jess, she looks like she's given up. I'm hoping Jess will turn it around once she loses her ITS contract.
The bleep on the otherhand is a waste of air and will never turn things around.

Reactions: 5
Jess is a walking awaited diabetic - I have never seen her eating anything healthy. Her sugar and carb intake is so OTT

Reactions: 6
Jess food is crazy. But I have to say at least she doesn't hide it like the rest of them do. Like Callie Thorpe & her farmers market creations, there's no way she eats like that "normally" & is still that size. Can't wait to see today's big mothers day meal for Jess. Wonder how many Yorkshire puddings will be added for her grandparents visiting. An extra 15 should do it? I LOVE Yorkshire puddings. Would always do 2 per person but they must have 8 each.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get it, she did 18 yorkshires when there was only four of them but only 12 when there’s more. Although they do have giant desserts as well today.

I don’t get it, she did 18 yorkshires when there was only four of them but only 12 when there’s more. Although they do have giant desserts as well today.
She’s been reading here I bet 👀 there’s probably a whole other bowl of Yorkshires hidden away off camera for them all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.