Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the other day her skin looked so much better, it now looks worse because she’s picking and squeezing. Leave the fucker alone!

Reactions: 7
And again, she’s rubbing her hands all over her face and then admitting to poking at it with a blackhead removing tool. 🙄
The way she touches her face constantly gets on my nerves so much. Also the way she goes on about ‘juicing’. She’s vile. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
I get irrationally irritated when she picks over free food with those long nails too 🤢

• Sick
I would never buy from ITS again .. you pay for delivery and returns .. such a rip off . I cannot believe people actually pay full price for these items when a week later they are in the sale 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but Jess shared the post about the new ITS swimwear. Why, WHY do people make plus size swimwear with such high legs?! As a bigger lady myself, I do NOT want to waddle around with my belly half hanging out the sides!?!?! It looks bloody awful.

Reactions: 22
Just had a look on in the style and some of her range is on sale and all sizes are available. I’m sure it’s where they do so many different collections every couple of months.
Oh the sparkly lurex trousers and top were honestly something else 🤢🤧

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The way she constantly puts those dutty fingers all over her face 🤦🏻‍♀️ think how many germs are under those nails! Surely that would be an easy habit to stop. It would help her skin so much.

• Sick
Finally unfollowed - she’s so bleeping boring and has zero content and then gifting BMo2 her new collection was the last straw. duck these lazy bastard influencers🖕🏻

It’s funny because most the people that are wearing and tagging her are people that the collection have probably been sent to lol. Hardly a surprise that they’re relying on gifted reviews to sell it - also the 10% discount is so insulting😂 talk about generous! I’ve got mates who have ordered from ITS and the quality is absolute dog tit and they charge you if you want to return stuff. Awful company, SHEIN is better and that’s saying something because that’s another fast fashion brand and their clothing is miles better in quality. ITS massively overcharge it’s disgusting

It’s funny because most the people that are wearing and tagging her are people that the collection have probably been sent to lol. Hardly a surprise that they’re relying on gifted reviews to sell it - also the 10% discount is so insulting😂 talk about generous! I’ve got mates who have ordered from ITS and the quality is absolute dog tit and they charge you if you want to return stuff. Awful company, SHEIN is better and that’s saying something because that’s another fast fashion brand and their clothing is miles better in quality. ITS massively overcharge it’s disgusting
I noticed this with past collections. People raving about it within hours of it being released or the following morning. They aren’t customers it’s people singing praise because they got free tit.

The beauty of untouched photos - finally!
sorry but this has to be retouched… her chin doesn’t look like that in real life. I’m starting to think Jess is doing a sneaky bit of Facetune on the pics because it looks shoddy and very obvious
34B98A8A-7AC5-416B-8D72-75806D97C5AA.jpeg

---
Here she is when she’s not been photoshopped.
C84E1437-6BFA-44C4-9820-3E50397CD3B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.