Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked, looking at those pics. The collection is awful beyond words. Frumpy styles and awful fabrics and patterns. She really should have put her foot down and told them she wasn’t promoting this garbage.
It honestly looks like they didn’t want to waste good material on the fatties.

Reactions: 5
The collection aside, her hair is looking a lot better but I pray to god she doesn’t put those tit extensions back in!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is desperate to make the dresses appeal to younger people by adding the converse but it just looks ridiculous on her

Reactions: 6
Worst collection yet 😳 very frumpy and not trendy at all. A couple of pieces are ok- like the plain blue dress and plain tops- they’re not trendy, but they’re just plain and inoffensive and just meh, but you also know they’re going to be stupidly overpriced for what they are. The floral stuff- very 70+ yr old mother of the bride outfits, if she wore those dresses anywhere else with people her same age she’d look completely frumpy in comparison!

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell Adam has advertised her collection 🙀
He’s obviously been reading here 😂 we know he likes to read tattle in his spare time or he is panicking about the lack of interest for this collection on ITSs grid posts. She’ll be all giddy and sharing his story the fact he’s actually bothered to mention her for once. If she’s so lovely, such a pleasure to work with and so hard working 🙄, why doesn’t she get treated the same as his other collabs then?

Edited. And boom she’s now shared his story with an arse licky message of her own on it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
He’s obviously been reading here 😂 we know he likes to read tattle in his spare time or he is panicking about the lack of interest for this collection on ITSs grid posts. She’ll be all giddy and sharing his story the fact he’s actually bothered to mention her for once. If she’s so lovely, such a pleasure to work with and so hard working 🙄, why doesn’t she get treated the same as his other collabs then?

Edited. And boom she’s now shared his story with an arse licky message of her own on it 🤢
I know we always have a laugh at the collections, but this one is actually insultingly awful.
Insulting to Jess, and insulting to the plus size people it’s aimed at.
I’m actually quite angry that these are the best designs they came up with. And that Jess is promoting them with a fake smile and pretending to love them. She wouldn’t use them as cleaning rags (if she did any cleaning)
That Adam guy is taking the piss. She should have blanked him instead of posting a gushy response.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know we always have a laugh at the collections, but this one is actually insultingly awful.
I’m actually quite angry that these are the best designs they came up with. And that Jess is promoting them with a fake smile and pretending to love them. She wouldn’t use them as cleaning rags (if she did any cleaning)
That Adam guy is taking the piss. She should have blanked him instead of posting a gushy response.
I think it’s disgusting how she’s totally sold herself out. Not one of their other collabs would be seen dead in the collections she’s given and she knows it. She also knows Adam wouldn’t employ her through choice. He uses her because of her size and no other reason. He is one of the shallowest people out there and makes it quite obvious he thinks anyone above a size 12/14 is overweight.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Worst collection to date.
Like someone else posted, it’s giving off Homer in a mumu vibes!

I wasn't sure you could make those dresses look any worse but wearing them with converse has done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While not that nice, they are quite a dressy style of dress. Converse or trainers is not going to make them better.

Reactions: 7
She sold her soul long ago. She’s made so much money with it too. Really dislike Jess she’s not the same anymore

THIS!

I hate everything about this collection. They’ve made no attempt to make any of the clothes trendy or fashionable. It’s insulting, even more so with Jess promoting it. Plus size women deserve better. And the staged questions in stories hinting that people want those Evans knock off monstrosities in straight sizes is fooling no one. It’s giving me flashbacks to shopping in Evans as a teenager, which I KNOW Jess understands which is why it makes it all the more frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why ALLLLL the material all the time!! Baggy arms, flouncy sleeves and cuffs, frills , and those long tops just look like she’s got a mini dress on with jeans, which doesn’t fit her?! Stop it with ALLLLL the bagginess!! Fat people don’t have to wear tents!

Reactions: 15
Tbh I suspect when you get near to the size 30 mark, you're just not that comfortable in form fitting clothing.

Reactions: 5
Questions - what price range 🥱 what can I wear with an expanding pregnant belly 🥱 can I breastfeed in it 🤔 I'm sorry but I will never take breastfeeding friendly advice from someone who has never breastfed? How can she say you can comfortably feed in any of these necklines? The first kollekshun she had hidden poppers in the wrap over dresses but these are just normal style dresses.
P.s I KNOW you can feed in normal clothes, but what I mean is when most people ask this question its because they want something you can specifically feed in discreetly or they wouldn't ask the question

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.