Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions - what price range 🥱 what can I wear with an expanding pregnant belly 🥱 can I breastfeed in it 🤔 I'm sorry but I will never take breastfeeding friendly advice from someone who has never breastfed? How can she say you can comfortably feed in any of these necklines? The first kollekshun she had hidden poppers in the wrap over dresses but these are just normal style dresses.
P.s I KNOW you can feed in normal clothes, but what I mean is when most people ask this question its because they want something you can specifically feed in discreetly or they wouldn't ask the question
These are the questions?? So obvious that they’re faked.
I’m in a foul mood today, but honestly, what a complete fraud she is. I can just picture her now, with her hand on her heart and her plastic smile, gushing about all the lovely messages she’s had 😡

Reactions: 10
So they’ve given her a 10% discount code that people can use on her new collection. Let’s be honest even with an extra 10% off they’re going to struggle to sell this hideous collection. They know it and that’s why they’ve done it. She’s so OTT today and her fakeness is so evident.

Reactions: 14
So they’ve given her a 10% discount code that people can use on her new collection. Let’s be honest even with an extra 10% off they’re going to struggle to sell this hideous collection. They know it and that’s why they’ve done it. She’s so OTT today and her fakeness is so evident.
mand she’s acting as if it’s the best discount in the world
Give it until next week it will all be in the reduced to clear section cos it’s SHITE

I wish she would stop saying people think it’s the best ever, who are these people???!!!

So she says it’s true to size but then says for people to size down? I’m confused by that.

Reactions: 5
Give it until next week it will all be in the reduced to clear section cos it’s SHITE

I wish she would stop saying people think it’s the best ever, who are these people???!!!
These people are obviously figments of her imagination or else they are very short sighted 😉

Over on Poppy’s thread there’s a calendar recording all the days she’s in Edin vs Essex. Can I suggest a calendar where we mark every day she wears something from her own collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

You took the words out of my mouth. When I was watching her stories about how many messages she’s got from people saying they love it I literally thought “who are these people that love it?”

Reactions: 6
You took the words out of my mouth. When I was watching her stories about how many messages she’s got from people saying they love it I literally thought “who are these people that love it?”
There's a woman who I follow who works for the same company I (&Jess) used to work for.

She's quite short & very overweight, is on a *diet* every day bit never seems to change weight/size etc

Anyway, she is always buying from Jess collections & appears to really like all her items...

They don't suit her either 🤷🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why always say the same thing though because it makes it even more obvious it’s bullshit…every single collection is her “favourite yet” (this is by FAR the worst one I’ve seen and let’s face it, that’s saying something as they’re always tit) and she’s always the most excited she’s ever been🙄.

She was acting like she was going to share something realllyyy exciting….and it was a measly 10% discount. The way she said she hopes it “helps” bloody patronising git. OMG thank you soooo much Jess, £45 was well out of my price range but now I can get It for £40.50 my life is made!

Darcy is sweet though, bless her.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why anyone follows her? You can easily watch the car crash without giving her the numbers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks to @LostScot82 for the thread title.
View attachment 2024907

I always say I can't think of a re-cap, but this time it's difficult to think of one. Jess just keeps getting more boring and her content is dire.
*Jess and Millie went away to a lodge thay they didn't leave
*Jess did a secret shoot, which we think is with the seventh edit
*Jess has a new collection coming out which again is worse than the last one
*Jess is still living with her Mum.
*Jess shared her minced meat and dumplings recipe which was laden with salt.
*She got the extensions taken out and has had her hair dyed, but the roots look tit and like Poppy she needs a new hairdresser.
I'm so proud that salt gate made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It should be called “The Jess Doubtfire Collection”
Thread title suggestion:

#32 Jess Doubtfire and her social media quagmire, ITS contract on the wire.
---
Straight out of the plastic placket, couldn't even be arsed to steam the creases out for her.

Also, 'linen look' - polyester linen look?

CF546B0C-48F8-4B25-A7F7-E5B854C1F5D5.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hairdresser needs retraining. My roots are like hers but I last got my hair coloured 7 weeks ago and I was my hair everyday

New irritation unlocked: the way she clicks/tuts in-between talking and the over use of the word "like"
I'm a geordie and I get its the lingo but it sounds as though she doesn't know what she's about to say half the time so fills in the pauses with "like" 😬

Reactions: 7
And again, she’s rubbing her hands all over her face and then admitting to poking at it with a blackhead removing tool. 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
And again, she’s rubbing her hands all over her face and then admitting to poking at it with a blackhead removing tool. 🙄
And because it’s Jess, you just know that she doesn’t ever sterilise the spot tools 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.