Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Just seen this on a tik tok about someone complaining that Asos refused their return after she did a video trying it on. 'Influencers' watch out 🤣
Screenshot_20230405_212601_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Not.today.brenda

Just a personal opinion but all inclusives are the absolute worst. I’d rather not go on holiday. You end doing exactly what Jess has done and never leaving the hotel as you have to keep going back to the hotel for food/drinks. She’s been there a couple of days and seen absolutely nothing. What was the point in going away?
To relax and reset? That's why I'm going to a 5* all inclusive in a few weeks. Might do a boat trip 1 day but I fully intend on recharging my batteries and doing nothing but drinking cocktails by the pool all day. Holidays are the only time my brain fully switches off from work.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
While I can sympathise with anybody having a bad skin, I struggle to sympathise with anybody coming on social media then crying in front of thousands of followers. It wasn’t like she was on an Instagram live and she couldn’t help getting upset. She’s chosen to film herself like that and then upload those stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry if I’m sounding harsh but it’s pure attention seeking in my opinion. When I’m having a ‘down’ day the last thing I would do is film myself and put it on Instagram and I’ve only got about 200 followers not 175k 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Em_

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong like any Northerner, I love chips and gravy, but not in Spain. It’s reminding me of when she went to Portugal and ate chips and pie came back and tried her first Portuguese tart from Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
Everyone please stop designating her awful clothes to the over 50s...we still have style after we hit 50 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

HanHan.

Over on Poppy’s thread there’s a calendar recording all the days she’s in Edin vs Essex. Can I suggest a calendar where we mark every day she wears something from her own collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Am I missing something? I’ve just caught up and she’s going on like she’s travelled 1st class, all expenses paid to the Maldives. She got cattle class jet 2 to to fucking Tenerife. The view, the view….has she never seen water before? I genuinely don’t get it. It’s not a great hotel or a great destination. I must just be a total snob lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Crazymum

VIP Member
My husbands just said milli looks like a fat Elon musk 😂
---
Oh and she looks like Fiona from Shrek in her head band .

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Diddikins

VIP Member
She highly recommends going into a cafe by yourself...... most people do Jess!!!
She’s on fire this week with her recommendations. Par-baked bread and going to cafe on your own.

Next week: air fryers and going for a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

HanHan.

I think I’ve found my new profile pic!
The caption as well is just *chefs kiss*

7A608FF0-E56E-4D76-98BC-03B970CF64DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Sooz

Chatty Member
The waistbands of all these items are so high it should be called The Simon Cowell Collekshun.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
She’s excited to chill today. The lazy bitch does nothing but fucking chill, she’s just doing it in a different place.

• Haha

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
I’m shocked that she hasn’t had a warning from the doc about being at risk of pre diabetes or something else, my sister is more or less the same size as Jess, and got told she’s pre diabetic the other day! And that she needs to go on an urgent diet or she’ll be at risk of diabetes or heart disease!

does Jess even go for annual checkups to check her bloods etc?
Trust me, us fatties are reminded every time we see a doctor that we are fat. It's such fun 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25