Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that milk and sugar in those huge quantities probably gives her the absolute nightmare shits after, I betšŸ¤® Ive never quite understood why she thinks itā€™s ā€œcontentā€ to show us how to make iced coffee. Itā€™s so boring. We know how to make it. I think itā€™s just something easy enough for her thick self to not mess up. Maybe sheā€™s hoping for some PR from coffee brands.

Also unrelated but I ordered some fabletics leggings and sports bra the other day and it reminded me of that time when she said she was working with them and was wearing their clothes and then abruptly stopped, I wonder why she stopped. Iā€™d love to know
Wasn't she upset because she wanted to work with them but they weren't interested?

All that milk and sugar in those huge quantities probably gives her the absolute nightmare shits after, I betšŸ¤® Ive never quite understood why she thinks itā€™s ā€œcontentā€ to show us how to make iced coffee. Itā€™s so boring. We know how to make it. I think itā€™s just something easy enough for her thick self to not mess up. Maybe sheā€™s hoping for some PR from coffee brands.

Also unrelated but I ordered some fabletics leggings and sports bra the other day and it reminded me of that time when she said she was working with them and was wearing their clothes and then abruptly stopped, I wonder why she stopped. Iā€™d love to know
She threw a proper paddy over it šŸ˜‚
I'm sure she said something like the quality wasn't any good and she couldn't recommend something that she didn't like, or some b.s like that. It was so obvious that they decided not to work with her.

Reactions: 6
I bet she said the quality wasnā€™t great because they probably sent her the size she thinks she is rather than the size she actually is and they didnā€™t fit her properly.

Reactions: 11
I bet she said the quality wasnā€™t great because they probably sent her the size she thinks she is rather than the size she actually is and they didnā€™t fit her properly.
This was exactly what I was about to post!

Friend of mine has some of their leggings and the quality is pretty decent. Defo a sizing issue.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she said something like the quality wasn't any good and she couldn't recommend something that she didn't like, or some b.s like that. It was so obvious that they decided not to work with her.
Fabletics is one of the best brands Iā€™ve tried! I know for a fact she was sour over something. Their plus size range goes up to a 4X so maybe the 4X didnā€™t fit her? No idea what 4X is the equivalent to in uk sizes though update: just googled and 4X is uk size 32

Reactions: 3
Fabletics is one of the best brands Iā€™ve tried! I know for a fact she was sour over something. Their plus size range goes up to a 4X so maybe the 4X didnā€™t fit her? No idea what 4X is the equivalent to in uk sizes though update: just googled and 4X is uk size 32
I donā€™t get how she still says sheā€™s a 24-26. I know the stuff she shows us may be that size but is she actually wearing these clothes outside the house? I think sheā€™s 28-30. If she actually measured herself and checked them against clothes measurements she would know.

Reactions: 6
And yet weā€™re supposed to believe that she adores the ITS stuff that she rarely wears outside the home?!

Reactions: 8
Goot mawn, appi chewsday *gurn* *zooming close up of teeth* look at me picked zit. It's oooooojjjj. Been a bizzy deh so far turdeh. Up early (11am) and did sum adminny beets before mekkin an iced coffee which I'll show yus as I've ad messages asking huw I mek em

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Goot mawn, appi chewsday *gurn* *zooming close up of teeth* look at me picked zit. It's oooooojjjj. Been a bizzy deh so far turdeh. Up early (11am) and did sum adminny beets before mekkin an iced coffee which I'll show yus as I've ad messages asking huw I mek em
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ admin bleeping hell. Noticed she often says Iā€™ve been up for a while. No you havenā€™t you liar šŸ˜‚ donā€™t have to lie about it

Reactions: 3
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ admin bleeping hell. Noticed she often says Iā€™ve been up for a while. No you havenā€™t you liar šŸ˜‚ donā€™t have to lie about it
Sometimes you can still see the sleep in the corners of her eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You can just tell by her voice , she sounds like a man when sheā€™s just rolled out of bed.

queue the embarrassing dancing vids coming with the iced coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she needed a whole day off Instagram yesterday because of the stress of the house sale then sheā€™s in for a shock once her and Milli start bidding on houses and dealing with solicitors surveys completion etc.

Selling our house took a week but then everything else took 4 months and the completion day was the most stressful day of it all. How sheā€™s taking this long to sell her own house I donā€™t understand

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sometimes you can still see the sleep in the corners of her eyes.
Or her sticky lips šŸ¤¢

If she needed a whole day off Instagram yesterday because of the stress of the house sale then sheā€™s in for a shock once her and Milli start bidding on houses and dealing with solicitors surveys completion etc.

Selling our house took a week but then everything else took 4 months and the completion day was the most stressful day of it all. How sheā€™s taking this long to sell her own house I donā€™t understand
A day offā€¦ she does nothing 99% of the time. I used to really like Jess

Reactions: 2

I would say it's because she is advertising it as 3 bedroom's and when people who want 3 bedroom's turn up they see one bedroom, one dressing room and one box room with a sofa, a dehumidifier and a load of shite in the corner.
People never just view one house so your house really has to stand out from the rest. She would be better advertising it as 2 large bedroom's and 3rd small room/office/den. Then people who only need 2 rooms will see it and it will stand out above the other 2 bedroom properties they view as it will actually be bigger and have more going for it therefore pushing it to the top of people's choices šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 16
I would say it's because she is advertising it as 3 bedroom's and when people who want 3 bedroom's turn up they see one bedroom, one dressing room and one box room with a sofa, a dehumidifier and a load of shite in the corner.
People never just view one house so your house really has to stand out from the rest. She would be better advertising it as 2 large bedroom's and 3rd small room/office/den. Then people who only need 2 rooms will see it and it will stand out above the other 2 bedroom properties they view as it will actually be bigger and have more going for it therefore pushing it to the top of people's choices šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I have to admit it seems the estate agents are doing her dirty though as surely itā€™s their job to market a house to potential buyers and make it sound the best it can so maybe they arenā€™t bringing the right sort of people to viewings?

Reactions: 11
I got the feeling she had maybe accepted an offer. The drinks with the neighbours the other night that I don't recall her mentioning before. She mentioned one that doesn't talk to her but talks to Millie so I assume it would have been the other neighbour. She said something like "when we move" when she was talking bug quickly changed it to "if". I don't care either way but looks like she isn't going to mention it until it is set in stone.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the fact it's leasehold is causing some problems. It's unusual nowadays for houses to be leasehold and I always thought it made them harder to sell.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.