Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s just something to do. That was their starter house when they were first married and it’s time to move on. Even though there is just the two of them, doesn’t mean they don’t need more room. She’ll still be close to family but just in a nicer house.
Can you imagine how much harder it’ll be for her to clean when she has a bigger house? She’ll probably hire a cleaner

She needs to duck off with this size up tit now
Like come the duck on!!
It’s getting way beyond a joke now!
I order clothes and I could of sized up or down
But not every bleeping time!!!!!!

Get in the bin Jess your just a big fat joke at this point now
Yes I think it’s pathetic, it’s quite obvious and clear to see that she’s not a size 24/26 she’s way bigger and she just clings to the idea of it because she doesn’t want to admit she’s that large. I think it shows just how much she hates herself tbh!

Reactions: 6
Every try-on now she says ‘you need to size up’. I don’t really think that’s the case. I think the reality is SHE needs to size up permanently because she is now a size 28 (at least). Gone are the days she was a 26.
I guess it’s because she’s embarrassed to ‘admit’ she needs a bigger size overall but the whole ‘size up, size up’ thing is actually the embarrassing part. All it does, as has been mentioned, is highlight the fact she’s entirely in denial and seems to hate herself.

Reactions: 9
I guess it’s because she’s embarrassed to ‘admit’ she needs a bigger size overall but the whole ‘size up, size up’ thing is actually the embarrassing part. All it does, as has been mentioned, is highlight the fact she’s entirely in denial and seems to hate herself.
She's also at the top size ITS sell, will be very embarrassing if she no longer can fit into the clothes she's been contracted to sell !

I think there is massive inconsistency in clothes sizing, sometimes even within the same brand however, if you regularly need to size up in clothes then chances are you need the bigger size.
It’s taken her a long time to admit to being a 26 so I don’t think she’ll admit to being bigger than that any time soon.

Reactions: 11
Just watched Ash stories from ash and chels life stories, she's another in the style hun with a thread on here anyway, she's in Manchester for a ITS meeting, she's had a walk round the city centre, it's a lovely city never been when weather is nice so excited Happy can't wait for what's coming next, we know it's bull tit and they all say the same but she is smiling talking about saying got plans and ideas, Jess after her meeting at head office, been for meeting going home now catch up when I'm back nothing else to say. What a difference, if jess doesn't like what's being planned in her meeting she should speak up or leave, however right now it is her job to promote them, she never wears their clothes outside of the intial launch, never gets any PR samples for others ranges either because they don't fit or when she does she can't be bothered to show them, until after the launch then it's back to size up, add a belt, grunge it with a jacket, I honestly don't know why she's still working with them or why they use her, she's clearly not happy with what they give her & they use her as the tokin fat girl & give all of the rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched Ash stories from ash and chels life stories, she's another in the style hun with a thread on here anyway, she's in Manchester for a ITS meeting, she's had a walk round the city centre, it's a lovely city never been when weather is nice so excited Happy can't wait for what's coming next, we know it's bull tit and they all say the same but she is smiling talking about saying got plans and ideas, Jess after her meeting at head office, been for meeting going home now catch up when I'm back nothing else to say. What a difference, if jess doesn't like what's being planned in her meeting she should speak up or leave, however right now it is her job to promote them, she never wears their clothes outside of the intial launch, never gets any PR samples for others ranges either because they don't fit or when she does she can't be bothered to show them, until after the launch then it's back to size up, add a belt, grunge it with a jacket, I honestly don't know why she's still working with them or why they use her, she's clearly not happy with what they give her & they use her as the tokin fat girl & give all of the rubbish
Money !!! 💰

Reactions: 5
She's also at the top size ITS sell, will be very embarrassing if she no longer can fit into the clothes she's been contracted to sell !
I hadn’t realised that… yes that would be a bit of a fiasco!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t get it either. Why drive so far out for a couple of hours meeting and straight back home? Millie could have taken a days holiday and gone with her. Sat in a coffee shop while she has her meeting and then they could go for lunch and a walk around. Even stay overnight and make it a 2 day mini break. She literally got straight back in her car and drove back and like you said, to not post anything after.

Reactions: 10
This may have already been discussed and I’m sorry if it has! I’ve never brought/sold a house as of yet, but is there any point in viewing loads of houses without having an offer for yours? What happens if you find one you really want.. you can’t put an offer in can you if you’ve not had an offer on yours? Or do some sellers wait for you?

I don’t get it either. Why drive so far out for a couple of hours meeting and straight back home? Millie could have taken a days holiday and gone with her. Sat in a coffee shop while she has her meeting and then they could go for lunch and a walk around. Even stay overnight and make it a 2 day mini break. She literally got straight back in her car and drove back and like you said, to not post anything after.
I don't think she will stay over on her own, unless she has no choice. I don't think she's sas confident as she makes out.

Reactions: 3
This may have already been discussed and I’m sorry if it has! I’ve never brought/sold a house as of yet, but is there any point in viewing loads of houses without having an offer for yours? What happens if you find one you really want.. you can’t put an offer in can you if you’ve not had an offer on yours? Or do some sellers wait for you?
It's a bit of a catch 22, and I guess it depends on the market locally and also how well you know the area.
You won't get an offer accepted on a house unless your own house is under offer (or unless you don't need the money from that to buy) but then once you have got an offer your buyer will only wait a short amount of time for you to find something.
I know 2 people who are selling, 1 their house took AGES to get an offer, but when they did, they found something to buy a couple of days later (the 3rd or 4th house they viewed). Another person sold within a week, but after 2 months couldn't find anywhere to buy (they're looking to buy in a town where houses are going for £30k over asking, and buyers are only selling to cash buyers!) so their buyer dropped out.
I don't think it does any harm to look, as their house will sell soon I'm sure, and it gives you an idea of what you can get for your money, rather than rushing to find somewhere once you get an offer.
Personally I'd sell and not bother buying now as I think the market will crash but I've been saying that for 3 years and it's not happened so what do I know? 😂 🤷‍♀️

She doesn’t seem herself on those stories. I reckon something definitely happened at that meeting yesterday🤔

The house is SSTC- probs why she’s quiet & booking a million more viewings on houses!

• Wow
Personally, I don't think you should look at houses until you've accepted an offer on your house. I've had so many time wasters in no position to put San offer in when I was selling my house and it's annoying. I refused to let anyone view mine unless they had a mortgage in principle and were on a position to put an offer in. Estate agents just like to send lots of people round sat first, so they can say they've got you viewings.
I wonder if Jess has accepted an offer and that's why she's doing second viewings. Personally, I don't think she'll end up moving.

Reactions: 1
Jess clothing range goes to a size 30, shes not a 30.
I'm similar shape to jess, size 24 / 26 and I've had to buy a 28 in a dress off ITS. The sizing is small (IMO)

Reactions: 1
They've already accepted an offer. The house they have viewed for a second time is a lot more. In the style are really paying well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.