Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that’s so bad, that looks like it’s from where she’s so heavy that her weight has caused her feet to form a thick rough layer, I can’t see how else? She’s never on her feet all day, this is so weird for someone who lays around as much as her to have
C3CC3544-0A16-46E0-A765-D621591F227E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I used to have hideous thick skin on my feet but now see a podiatrist every 2 months. It isn't cheap like a foot mask but the difference it has made to my feet is incredible. The idea of having to wait days for the skin to peel off after using the mask, plus the mess when it happens, just seems grim to me.

Reactions: 5
It just wasn’t necessary to talk about the vaccuming of her skin before the inspections and it wasn’t necessary to show her peeling feet. She is truly such a gross person it makes me ill 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine also going round viewings and offering to remove your shoes but your wearing sandals with no socks ?! Like surely you know you are going to view people's homes - that they are trying to keep as clean and tidy as she moans she is having to do with hers - so you have an idea you are going to at least offer to remove your shoes so you make sure you have suitable footwear and socks on ?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s just grim, grim, grim.
Honestly how is she getting paid by companies to promote their stuff?! She’s just completely unrelatable and actually off putting.
If I was viewing her house and saw some of the stuff she posts, it would turn me right off buying it 🤢

Reactions: 11
It’s just grim, grim, grim.
Honestly how is she getting paid by companies to promote their stuff?! She’s just completely unrelatable and actually off putting.
If I was viewing her house and saw some of the stuff she posts, it would turn me right off buying it 🤢
I'm not sticking up for her in any way here but looking at it from the other side, maybe companies work with her because they think she IS relatable.

Yes, I see that showing peeling feet & not showering/washing hair is disgusting to some people but in reality it IS real life. Whether it needs to be documented or not remains to be seen but it IS things that people do day in day out but I guess don't openly admit/talk about.

I follow a very well respected influencer and imo amazing lady who doesn't always shower instantly she leaves the gym ....
One of my girlfriends didn't wash up or shower for 2 days last week because she was exhausted, was on her own & not feeling great
I sandpaper my feet with a foot grater thing 🥴

I think we all do things that other people might think is disgusting .... I'm running on here but I think my point is, Companies may well think, that BECAUSE she's far from a clean freak, can be quite open about a lot of things & appears to not care, that that is relatable & often real life to people 🤷

I hope I've got across what I'm trying to say here without sounding like I'm raving about her because that isn't my intention

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm not sticking up for her in any way here but looking at it from the other side, maybe companies work with her because they think she IS relatable.

Yes, I see that showing peeling feet & not showering/washing hair is disgusting to some people but in reality it IS real life. Whether it needs to be documented or not remains to be seen but it IS things that people do day in day out but I guess don't openly admit/talk about.

I follow a very well respected influencer and imo amazing lady who doesn't always shower instantly she leaves the gym ....
One of my girlfriends didn't wash up or shower for 2 days last week because she was exhausted, was on her own & not feeling great

I think we all do things that other people might think is disgusting .... I'm running on here but I think my point is, Companies may well think, that BECAUSE she's far from a clean freak, can be quite open about a lot of things & appears to not care, that that is relatable & often real life to people 🤷

I hope I've got across what I'm trying to say here without sounding like I'm raving about her because that isn't my intention
I completely get what you’re saying. I don’t think you’re raving about her 😊 (I don’t really agree with the idea that you can only post on a thread about someone if you’re slating them 😂)
And I do agree with you that I’d rather people be honest and not put themselves on a pedestal.
It’s just that I think Jess always crosses a line. I don’t mind if she tells us that her feet are peeling or that she’s not been able to leave her spots alone. Or she’s bought an ear cleaning gadget.
I just really really don’t want to see any of that stuff in action 🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to rave about her, I think it’s disgusting to share these things and I’m by far her biggest cheerleader but …..

She did do a poll and people said yes, they want to see it and she did give plenty of notice by a single story and then verbal warning before she turned to her feet so there was plenty of time for people to not see the vids of her disgusting feet.
I don’t really like Jess but on this occasion I must say, she warned and looking was at your own peril.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I completely get what you’re saying. I don’t think you’re raving about her 😊 (I don’t really agree with the idea that you can only post on a thread about someone if you’re slating them 😂)
And I do agree with you that I’d rather people be honest and not put themselves on a pedestal.
It’s just that I think Jess always crosses a line. I don’t mind if she tells us that her feet are peeling or that she’s not been able to leave her spots alone. Or she’s bought an ear cleaning gadget.

Yeah I agree with what you are saying. In some ways people will relate to her, people who are maybe struggling to have showers, wash hair etc maybe watch her and don't feel so bad about themselves. She does keep it real at times, she briefly mentioned anxiety of walking to the dentist. She should talk more about her struggles if she can as I think again alot of people would relate to her. I do like her but I think like a lot of people just now she's lost. But people like us don't have a social media platform that pays our wages. Maybe she feels she's mostly always done clothes and make up she doesn't know how to change it?? If that makes sense?? She could do a poll asking people what do u want to discuss/know?

Reactions: 4
I agree about not minding if she tells us these things, but she doesn't have to show it. The ear wax sent me over the edge, that was too far. I think she is desperate to show us those things and for the life of me I don't know why.
The foot peel, I just thought how rank, walking round someone's house without socks on when your feet could have peeled everywhere.

• Sick
I actually think that Jess’s over sharing has stopped ALOT of brands from working with her. She really doesn’t have that many contracts. Poppy has more and she doesn’t have the following that Jess has
She has ITS, glossy box, iveydure (spelling?) and I can’t think of many more. That’s nothing really in influencer world

Reactions: 7
. Maybe she feels she's mostly always done clothes and make up she doesn't know how to change it?? If that makes sense?? She could do a poll asking people what do u want to discuss/know?
I agree, I'd ask her why they actually want to move & why haven't they accepted an off yet out of all the viewings she's had as she's definitely had a lot & in my experience of selling a property recently it was crazy and trying to actually buy 1 is even harder as people are offering thousands above guide 🤷

Reactions: 1
I don’t live where Jess lives but I do know the housing market has been really crazy worldwide - I’m very shocked her place hasn’t sold! Anyone have any ideas as to why it hasn’t sold?

But aren't there just some things that can safely remain a mystery? We all pick our noses but we don't discuss that. Her personal hygiene, spot picking, feet peeling is that really the relatable content people want to see and hear about ? Personally I think it's her scrapping the bottom of a very empty barrel in order to have something to post to keep her engagement up as she clearly has absolutely nothing else remotely interesting to talk about.

Just edited to add ...I don't think Jess struggles to wash, I just don't think she's that bothered! Plus to be fair to her, she is way way cleaner than she was a few years ago ...who remembers her ridiculous hair washing schedule?

Reactions: 10
I actually think that Jess’s over sharing has stopped ALOT of brands from working with her. She really doesn’t have that many contracts. Poppy has more and she doesn’t have the following that Jess has
She has ITS, glossy box, iveydure (spelling?) and I can’t think of many more. That’s nothing really in influencer world
What’s that deodorant stick that everyone is promoting? Wild? She’s not even got that. And I’m sorry to say, I can sort of see why at times.
Still, she seems to be making a decent enough living from doing it her way, I guess.

Boots, readly, nowtv, virgin media (for bafta) all off the top of my head in the last few months. 💰 💰

Not relatable to me. She can just talk about it. What's next, showing her period pads?
It's not just her manky feet, it's her whole personal hygiene. All the makeup, perfume, fancy clothes, teeth whitening, fake hair, fake everything... won't fix this.

For the record, washing everyday is not being a clean freak.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not relatable to me. She can just talk about it. What's next, showing her period pads?
It's not just her manky feet, it's her whole personal hygiene. All the makeup, perfume, fancy clothes, teeth whitening, fake hair, fake everything... won't fix this.

For the record, washing everyday is not being a clean freak.
I agree and as someone said above, I think there’s some things that we all do that isn’t appealing to others like I don’t really like my husband seeing me wax my tash.. but a few years ago I wouldn’t have even told him I did it as I liked to keep up the illusion that I don’t need to make myself look nice I just look nice haha. I know she did give warning but I mean it was disgusting. But I know people love stuff like that don’t they so each to their own. But as a ‘content creator’ she needs to rethink her stories cause she is just crap at the minute. And lying about looking for a renovation so she can plug the readly app. And we all know she’s full of tit. She struggles to keep her house clean let alone renovate it. Unless that’s the avenue she wants to go down for content 🤨

Ps I feel so sorry for her feet 😂 they always look swollen and it just can’t be good for

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her feet are just fat, like the rest of her. I say that as a fat woman myself. What do people expect?!

Also, I think that her house looks fine. It's real life. It's not absolutely immaculate, but it's not an absolute cesspit either. The majority of people aren't walking around in sterile environments. Right now, I have dishes waiting to be washed after dinner, but I'm relaxing (braless, hair up and 'minging') but so what. There's a balance to be had.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her feet are just fat, like the rest of her. I say that as a fat woman myself. What do people expect?!

Also, I think that her house looks fine. It's real life. It's not absolutely immaculate, but it's not an absolute cesspit either. The majority of people aren't walking around in sterile environments. Right now, I have dishes waiting to be washed after dinner, but I'm relaxing (braless, hair up and 'minging') but so what. There's a balance to be had.
Her bathroom was a cesspit from what I remember from some photos that were posted, it was absolutely revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.