Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My feet can look like that sometimes as I have eczema and I absolutely do not hide them when it’s hot just incase someone doesn’t like it.

I’m also plus size and I have slim feet - it absolutely does my head in that there are loads of wide fit shoes but very few for slim feet. I can’t wear things like ballet pumps as they don’t stay on my feet.

I mean, I don’t put them on social media though so at least there’s that 😂

Reactions: 3
Her feet are just fat, like the rest of her. I say that as a fat woman myself. What do people expect?!

Also, I think that her house looks fine. It's real life. It's not absolutely immaculate, but it's not an absolute cesspit either. The majority of people aren't walking around in sterile environments. Right now, I have dishes waiting to be washed after dinner, but I'm relaxing (braless, hair up and 'minging') but so what. There's a balance to be had.
I’m fat and my feet don’t look like that. They look swollen to me. Just cause you think they look fat doesn’t mean I can’t think they look swollen.

I do agree though that her house looks fine but I can’t remember pics of the bathroom. I’m embarrassed and ashamed at what my house looks like most of the time. Today I’d be mortified if someone popped by

Edited to add: I meant that she has to put a lot of effort in to make it look presentable for viewings so a renovation maybe overstretching. I didn’t mean that it doesn’t look presentable because I think it does.

I didn’t mean that to sound as chewy as it came across in my reply @Loobloo 🥰 I’m nowhere near size of Jess so yes they are probably fat (and maybe swollen)

Last edited:
I genuinely don't care what her feet look like to be honest but I say that as someone who had dyshidrotic excema (affects feet and hands mostly) so I'm just like nothing is abnormal to me anymore

But I'm not an influencer so meh

Edit just to say, special exception for thefeebsfeet who has no excuse for that monstrosity 😵💫😈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I genuinely don't care what her feet look like to be honest but I say that as someone who had dyshidrotic excema (affects feet and hands mostly) so I'm just like nothing is abnormal to me anymore

But I'm not an influencer so meh

Edit just to say, special exception for thefeebsfeet who has no excuse for that monstrosity 😵💫😈
I have this on my hands occasionally! I didn’t know what it was so had to Google that it looks like little bubbles! Comes and goes though. X

Reactions: 1
I have this on my hands occasionally! I didn’t know what it was so had to Google that it looks like little bubbles! Comes and goes though. X
Completely OT but I have this too, nobody ever know what I’m on about. Seem to get it on my feet whenever they feel like it but my hands are definitely stress triggered. X

Completely OT but I have this too, nobody ever know what I’m on about. Seem to get it on my feet whenever they feel like it but my hands are definitely stress triggered. X
I’m the same! My hands just get really itchy for no reason and then I notice these little patches. The itch is unbearable sometimes isn’t it

Reactions: 2
I’m fat and my feet don’t look like that. They look swollen to me. Just cause you think they look fat doesn’t mean I can’t think they look swollen.

I do agree though that her house looks fine but I can’t remember pics of the bathroom. I’m embarrassed and ashamed at what my house looks like most of the time. Today I’d be mortified if someone popped by

Edited to add: I meant that she has to put a lot of effort in to make it look presentable for viewings so a renovation maybe overstretching. I didn’t mean that it doesn’t look presentable because I think it does.

I didn’t mean that to sound as chewy as it came across in my reply @Loobloo 🥰 I’m nowhere near size of Jess so yes they are probably fat (and maybe swollen)
Don't worry about it! I take nowt on here personally! All is good

Oh tit I get this too! I thought I had some nasty disease 🤣 duck going to GP next time I'm just gonna pop on here with my weird symptoms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going to derail with some very important medical advice for those with dyshidrotic eczema.....The Body Shop Hemp hand cream, clears it up and stops the itching in no time!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Going to derail with some very important medical advice for those with dyshidrotic eczema.....The Body Shop Hemp hand cream, clears it up and stops the itching in no time!
Derailing, but I've had eczema since I was a child and it has gone how you've described. I'll try that cream, I hate using steroid cream

Reactions: 2
The way she stirs it and sips from it makes me angry and I have no idea why 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t live where Jess lives but I do know the housing market has been really crazy worldwide - I’m very shocked her place hasn’t sold! Anyone have any ideas as to why it hasn’t sold?
Hopefully it’s not because of the smell

I don’t live where Jess lives but I do know the housing market has been really crazy worldwide - I’m very shocked her place hasn’t sold! Anyone have any ideas as to why it hasn’t sold?
Hopefully it’s not because of the smell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good grief. How many more times is she going to show people how to make the iced coffee?

She may as well come on and say “just a quick reminder that I have no content at all.” She’ll be showing us how to do her makeup (again) next.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of the reasons I used to love following her was because she always shared funny anecdotes about her day / life. I still laugh thinking about the time that she de-iced someone else’s car by mistake 😭🤣

Now that she’s a full time hun and spends 85% of her time slobbing around the house, she has no funny stories or anything like that to share. It’s a shame because now all we get is gross stuff or ITS shite or god forbid another holiday / weekend away. 😴

Reactions: 14
It's pretty much sweetened, iced milk. It barely even changes colour when she puts the coffee in.

Reactions: 7
I admit I'm a bit of a coffee snob but that's literally just really sweet milk. She put sweetener in the coffee and then sugar syrup in the milk, just have a milkshake and be done with it! Don't know why but it really gets on my tits 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.