Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s brave bying pyjamas she won’t wear till end of December. She will be lucky to still fit in that size by then!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she drinks a whole pint glass of iced coffee like that. I’d be running to the toilet all morning 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she drinks a whole pint glass of iced coffee like that. I’d be running to the toilet all morning 🤣
It’s basically a glass of flavoured milk.
Must be so sweet with the syrup AND sweetener! Bet she put more syrup in off camera!

When i make iced coffee, i make a mug of coffee like normal and when it's cool, add the same amount of milk as i would to a normal cup of coffee. Am i doing it right?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s basically a glass of flavoured milk.
Must be so sweet with the syrup AND sweetener! Bet she put more syrup in off camera!
Didn’t she say in one of the other thousand videos of her making iced coffee that she stopped adding sweetener when she had syrup in it because it made it too sweet?

Reactions: 3
I’m so triggered by how little coffee she has in her iced coffee 🫣🫣🫣 it’s literally milk and sweetener 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I find it SO shameless of her to affiliate link the foot peel, its sickening. She is genuinely such a disgusting person and her feet are grim, anyone who wants to see that crap must be drunk

tit attracts flies, Jess attracts lots of deluded flies unfortunately. Shocked that brands even want to work with her she’s so chavvy and nasty it’s embarrassing to watch
View attachment 1478424
You can buy those footpeels in pound land lol... I'm so glad she's just shown AGAIN how to add coffee to milk and ice cube ....think I'd forgotten since the last time, so complicated 🙄 Thick duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When i make iced coffee, i make a mug of coffee like normal and when it's cool, add the same amount of milk as i would to a normal cup of coffee. Am i doing it right?
I used to be barista maestro. It’s ice - milk - syrup mixed with your coffee so it’s melts all in - pour over ice and milk. But ….. ideally you’d like an espresso really. However if you do do Nescafé for example it need to be dark af !
Didn’t she say in one of the other thousand videos of her making iced coffee that she stopped adding sweetener when she had syrup in it because it made it too sweet?
Yeasssssss she did !!!!!

Reactions: 4
I admit I'm a bit of a coffee snob but that's literally just really sweet milk. She put sweetener in the coffee and then sugar syrup in the milk, just have a milkshake and be done with it! Don't know why but it really gets on my tits 😂
Exactly this! It’s a coffee flavoured milkshake! Soooo much milk! 😂

Reactions: 2
as much as I totally agree she’s a greedy slob I very nearly bought a tray of lidl brownies today. They’re so so so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should get an espresso machine or filtered coffee and cool it and then add milk. It'd be a proper iced coffee then.

Reactions: 1
I used to be barista maestro. It’s ice - milk - syrup mixed with your coffee so it’s melts all in - pour over ice and milk. But ….. ideally you’d like an espresso really. However if you do do Nescafé for example it need to be dark af !

Yeasssssss she did !!!!!
To be fair I think that was when she had the skinny syrups from tkmaxx which just taste like pure sweetener! I’d imagine that plus her sweetener in the coffee must have been absolutely vile as they are vile enough on their own.
To be fair I think that was when she had the skinny syrups from tkmaxx which just taste like pure sweetener! I’d imagine that plus her sweetener in the coffee must have been absolutely vile as they are vile enough on their own.

I don't know why she drinks if from such a massive bloody vase either its a full I'm pint
For me, about 200ml milk over ice , double expresso shot (with syrup) over top of that. I don't even duck about cooling it, so it's dumped in tbe temp it comes from the machine.
I use full fat milk so a small amount of meltage doesn't make it watery at all

I don't think she actually likes coffee much tho she's a tea drinker but like someone said this is basically a faintly coffee milkshake

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know why she drinks if from such a massive bloody vase either its a full I'm pint
For me, about 200ml milk over ice , double expresso shot (with syrup) over top of that. I don't even duck about cooling it, so it's dumped in tbe temp it comes from the machine.

I don't think she actually likes coffee much tho she's a tea drinker but like someone said this is basically a faintly coffee milkshake
I'm puzzled as to why she cools the tiny bit of coffee when she has a pint glass full of ice!

I can see why her weight is becoming an issue, all that milk and sugar before she even starts to eat something..

I do a double shot of espresso with milk shove it in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake it until its goes ice cold and foamy. Pour into a normal sized cup with no ice do it doesn't dilute.

God that was almost as boring as her never ending stories about it.

• Haha

All that milk and sugar in those huge quantities probably gives her the absolute nightmare shits after, I bet🤮 Ive never quite understood why she thinks it’s “content” to show us how to make iced coffee. It’s so boring. We know how to make it. I think it’s just something easy enough for her thick self to not mess up. Maybe she’s hoping for some PR from coffee brands.

Also unrelated but I ordered some fabletics leggings and sports bra the other day and it reminded me of that time when she said she was working with them and was wearing their clothes and then abruptly stopped, I wonder why she stopped. I’d love to know

I do a double shot of espresso with milk shove it in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake it until its goes ice cold and foamy. Pour into a normal sized cup with no ice do it doesn't dilute.

God that was almost as boring as her never ending stories about it.
Do you use a metal straw though? 😂😜

Vase 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.