Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
While I'm not disagreeing with anything anyone has said in the last few posts I actually feel for her.

Yes, it's down to her to want to change & yes she is an adult & has the same choices as everyone but being 5stone heavier myself at the start of this year , I totally get that she might be feeling like she's at the bottom of a very deep pit & can't see a way out ..

I've been there, I've gone days without showering, worn dirty clothes, been out of breath just walking to my car, stuffed copious amounts of food to feel better, played the fool etc etc but until she decides mentally, for whatever reason, that she's unhappy enough to want to change, she won't.

I don't need to bang on about how much better I feel for losing weight, how I can see as well as feel how my health and mental well-being has improved but it's bloody hard sometimes to find that motivation to want to change when it's a really long journey ahead

I'm still on mine with nearly 3 more stone to go & I'm not worried if people think I'm mad for feeling sorry for her but I can relate to her quite alot (the heavier me I mean)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

GossBoss

VIP Member
It’s just grim, grim, grim.
Honestly how is she getting paid by companies to promote their stuff?! She’s just completely unrelatable and actually off putting.
If I was viewing her house and saw some of the stuff she posts, it would turn me right off buying it 🤢
I'm not sticking up for her in any way here but looking at it from the other side, maybe companies work with her because they think she IS relatable.

Yes, I see that showing peeling feet & not showering/washing hair is disgusting to some people but in reality it IS real life. Whether it needs to be documented or not remains to be seen but it IS things that people do day in day out but I guess don't openly admit/talk about.

I follow a very well respected influencer and imo amazing lady who doesn't always shower instantly she leaves the gym ....
One of my girlfriends didn't wash up or shower for 2 days last week because she was exhausted, was on her own & not feeling great
I sandpaper my feet with a foot grater thing 🥴

I think we all do things that other people might think is disgusting .... I'm running on here but I think my point is, Companies may well think, that BECAUSE she's far from a clean freak, can be quite open about a lot of things & appears to not care, that that is relatable & often real life to people 🤷

I hope I've got across what I'm trying to say here without sounding like I'm raving about her because that isn't my intention

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Suddenly fee very conscious reading some comments on here.
Remember some of us follow her because we're similar size / shape as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Breathless with little exertion. Why does she never go on any fun excursions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Skinny

VIP Member
Ellooo appy sondee

I got up abowt 3 owers agoo cough cough. Me and milli are gunna sit on the soofah for thee next 12 owers. I’m gonna pick me feet and me crustee eyas and milli is gonna go to the shop for us and get loads of chocolate so that I can stuff me face. So excyted abowt me new COLLEKSHUN - lornchin tom-orraw!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Am I the only one that really doesn’t like this? I can see why ITS pushed back as much as they could cos it’s awful!
She’s talking BS. Four different collabs in the last 6 weeks have already released practically the same outfit just in different colours in their collections 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
As a fellow fat person with a tummy I absolutely hate. I don't want clothes or jeans that make it noticeable. Why do they get plus size clothes so so wrong?! 😫

Furnessian

VIP Member
How much of a muppet do you need to be to spend £50 / FIFTY pounds on a hairband????? 😱 😳 😬
Especially one that looks like that. Home made? Whose home was it made in? Helen Keller's?

Honestly, some of the vanity projects on Etsy are ludicrous. Put the glue gun down. hun.

• Haha

Loobloo

VIP Member
Her feet are just fat, like the rest of her. I say that as a fat woman myself. What do people expect?!

Also, I think that her house looks fine. It's real life. It's not absolutely immaculate, but it's not an absolute cesspit either. The majority of people aren't walking around in sterile environments. Right now, I have dishes waiting to be washed after dinner, but I'm relaxing (braless, hair up and 'minging') but so what. There's a balance to be had.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Do other women in their 30s see a headband and go 'ooh I can't wait to plan an outfit around that!' Cos I just can't relate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
What the fuck is with all the beige clothes on the market recently? 🤢

Monochrome beige looks nice on a grand total of five women in the UK and they're all the kind who own horses, yachts and a well-established eating disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

reens84’

Chatty Member
I’ve always genuinely wondered if they’re cousins😂 they look far too alike! It’s absolutely uncanny! And I once knew a colleague who worked with me who married her cousin, she was telling me she grew up playing with him and then one day they realised they liked each other and got married! It’s completely weird to me but some people do it
They look a chromosome closer than cousins !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right I'm not in the mood today so I need to rant.
1. Why does she suddenly love the seventh edit when it wad always pickle and polish? Where have P&P gone?
2. Why do the headband people keep sending her shit when she never wears headbands yet always "makes an outfit around this"
3. I'm sick of hearing about this fuckin house.
4. When these "influencers" get sent shit Why don't they advertise more than when they're opening the parcel? Because if I was lucky enough to be receiving parcels every week I'd be putting them on stories and advertising at least once a week as a favour to the company.

• Heart
Reactions: 25