Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she didnā€™t stop there with the aff links, she linked the pyjamas too. She must be planning on another holiday and needs to get the money for it.

Iā€™m guessing the photoshoot is for the best leggings ever. So good that she couldnā€™t wait for them to come out and had to order some from ASOS.

Reactions: 1
And she didnā€™t stop there with the aff links, she linked the pyjamas too. She must be planning on another holiday and needs to get the money for it.

Iā€™m guessing the photoshoot is for the best leggings ever. So good that she couldnā€™t wait for them to come out and had to order some from ASOS.
Or the plus size section of the new thing ITS have done that's "affordable" and "wardrobe investments"
*biggest eyeroll*

Reactions: 3
Or the plus size section of the new thing ITS have done that's "affordable" and "wardrobe investments"
*biggest eyeroll*
Oh god Iā€™d forgotten all about that and it wasnā€™t even that long ago. That was the Uncle Fester jacket they sent her wasnā€™t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god Iā€™d forgotten all about that and it wasnā€™t even that long ago. That was the Uncle Fester jacket they sent her wasnā€™t it?
It was šŸ˜­ just seen Jac Jossa got a range tomorrow "premium staples" or some tit. Basically leggins and jumpers

And don't come at me guys, but ive just ordered 2 skirts from our Jess range... for a tenner each instead of Ā£35. Saved myself Ā£60 šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Back not only a day and back to: Iā€™m linking me packen cubbeesssssss

ohhhh meee roooott, Iā€™m going airrdrressers
Weds cause I got a phooootooooooshoooooooot.
Some people have asked us about me pyjamas so Iā€™ll link that ā€¦.
bleeping sell out

and being spoiled to close ups already! Lucky us

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Too lazy to get out of her pyjamas. She has to throw stuff in a washing machine today/m. Poor milli is doing the shopping, fetching the dog and probs back in work tomorrow while she will have a lie in.

Reactions: 3
Why is it Milly has to go to the shops to get food, takeaways.
I feel like itā€™s been Milly doing a lot of the food shops recently, so you think Jess is starting to feel self conscious about people looking at / judging what food she chooses to buy? šŸ¤”

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I got some lovely green chino style trousers earlier this week from Simply Be, but they only had the size below what Iā€™d normally pick so I went for it with me being on a weight loss journey and all that, I was optimistic.
Anyway they only zip up if I lie down, asked my partner 5 times to be honest if they are too tight (he normally is if something looks awful) and he said theyā€™ll be fine.
Iā€™m now paranoid that Iā€™m like Jess deep down, looking in the mirror hearing her voice in my head saying ā€œIā€™ve sized downā€ wondering if a surprise gunt will appear at some point. I would have returned them but itā€™s also motivation that they might fit comfortably soon. This is ok right? Iā€™m size 20 so gunt is minimal šŸ˜‡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.