Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Skinny for the thread title
Screenshot_20220806-160758.png

I'd say not much to re-cap due to Jess being very dull, I'll list a few things I can think of below, if anyone wants to add please do so.
🔸Jess went to Tenerife with her friend and they didn't leave the hotel and they played cards
🔸Jess returned from holiday and went on a mini break with her friends
🔸Jess had another collection with ITS and cried over her photos, but after much needed engagement she was fine the next day
🔸Jess received a gifted suitcase and an obscene amount of items from look fantastic, she did do a give away for some of the items that her or her family/friends didn't want, so the thought was there.
🔸Jess did an asos haul, which was pretty tit and looked to be purely for the affiliate links, she needs to get that money in
🔸The house still hasn't sold, but she's hopeful as she has a second viewing today and spent a day asking her followers how to lay out Millie's office.
🔸Jess did a foot peel and the skin has started to fall off today, just before the viewings, so she's put shoes on. Jess is glad it didn't start to fall off when she was viewing houses she liked.

That's all I can think of, she really is dull at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Handbag gate - where she desperately needed to know which ONE bag to keep whilst in a shop ... queue several boxes for engagement and she bought both... said she would return one but then obviously that was too much effort. Would rather believe the ridiculously made up labels in TK Maxx and shop based on what they TELL you is a bargain rather than work out for herself what she actually needed ....

I've just clicked back to the last thread to see what else we've missed and it starts with the second last Kollekshun... that wither highlights how boring she is or how quick they churn that tat out

Reactions: 5
How do feet end up like that?! She does nothing but sit around all day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do feet end up like that?! She does nothing but sit around all day
It’s from a foot peeling mask. They’re like these sock things you put on and after a few days your dead skin starts peeling off

Reactions: 4
It’s from a foot peeling mask. They’re like these sock things you put on and after a few days your dead skin starts peeling off
I know but I mean like how is her skin that hard in first place? I’ve done them before and they look nothing like that 🤢🤢🤢

Most people would do this in winter ready for the summer. Who wants to see skanky, peeling feet in sandals 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Think you guys need to check out 'thefeebsfeed's foot highlight if you think this is bad 😂 don't blame me if you take a look at those trotters 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
In fairness, I did it and I looked like I had gangrene and my feet weren't even that bad.

You really do look disgusting for 3 whole days. I came to the conclusion that it's absolutely not worth it unless your feet have actual calluses. It's just too grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness, I did it and I looked like I had gangrene and my feet weren't even that bad.

You really do look disgusting for 3 whole days. I came to the conclusion that it's absolutely not worth it unless your feet have actual calluses. It's just too grim.
Pls no 🤢 😂

I find it SO shameless of her to affiliate link the foot peel, its sickening. She is genuinely such a disgusting person and her feet are grim, anyone who wants to see that crap must be drunk

tit attracts flies, Jess attracts lots of deluded flies unfortunately. Shocked that brands even want to work with her she’s so chavvy and nasty it’s embarrassing to watch
1BD7A463-1C62-433F-81EB-18B81F947A1D.jpeg

There's actually a Callus Remover lotion on Amazon that people swear by. It's by Lee and its American. 1980s looking.

Meant to be way better than the masks. It's actually meant to be so good you have to really read the instructions carefully or you'll do damage as it's so strong! But if I had bad feet that's the one I'd be trying now, rather than the peels.

Reactions: 1
I find it SO shameless of her to affiliate link the foot peel, its sickening. She is genuinely such a disgusting person and her feet are grim, anyone who wants to see that crap must be drunk

tit attracts flies, Jess attracts lots of deluded flies unfortunately. Shocked that brands even want to work with her she’s so chavvy and nasty it’s embarrassing to watch
View attachment 1478424
That's an Amazon link too so if people don't clean their history she will profit from any purchases they make for next 30 days. Never use their Affiliate links !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.