Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the fact it's leasehold is causing some problems. It's unusual nowadays for houses to be leasehold and I always thought it made them harder to sell.
It's normally new builds that are
It leasehold, I'm surprised hers is. Personally, I wouldn't buy a leasehold, but I guess some people aren't bothered by that.
It is a decent family home, the gardens small but it's a good home to get on the ladder.

Did anyone think she looked upset after her meeting? I don't know why she's always driving down here and not doing zoom calls

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the fact it's leasehold is causing some problems. It's unusual nowadays for houses to be leasehold and I always thought it made them harder to sell.
I had a mortgage with an ex on a flat which was leasehold. Pretty sure we had to pay an extra fee per year but not certain was a long time ago. There’s no way I would be paying £170k for a house that’s leasehold. It must be nice where she lives, I live about 35 miles from gateshead and can get a 3 bed semi in a nice area for less than that. X

It's normally new builds that are
It leasehold, I'm surprised hers is. Personally, I wouldn't buy a leasehold, but I guess some people aren't bothered by that.
It is a decent family home, the gardens small but it's a good home to get on the ladder.

Did anyone think she looked upset after her meeting? I don't know why she's always driving down here and not doing zoom calls
I think it might be a shared ownership thing? So they might have bought it on those terms. Not certain though.

I thought the same about the meeting

Reactions: 1
Ohhh I 1000% wouldn’t buy a leasehold house - I know it’s common for flats but not houses, and it can come with all sorts of problems having a lease on it, especially if leases get sold and stuff.

Ohhh I 1000% wouldn’t buy a leasehold house - I know it’s common for flats but not houses, and it can come with all sorts of problems having a lease on it, especially if leases get sold and stuff.
I was young and naive I didn’t really understand what it meant. And my flat was 72,000! It’s crazy house prices nowadays. I remember my mam and dad buying a detached 4 bed house for 100k and they were so stressed about having such a big mortgage! I know it’s all relative to earnings and stuff but I remember thinking 100k was a lot. X

I had a mortgage with an ex on a flat which was leasehold. Pretty sure we had to pay an extra fee per year but not certain was a long time ago. There’s no way I would be paying £170k for a house that’s leasehold. It must be nice where she lives, I live about 35 miles from gateshead and can get a 3 bed semi in a nice area for less than that. X

I think it might be a shared ownership thing? So they might have bought it on those terms. Not certain though.

I thought the same about the meeting
It’s not a particularly nice posh area it’s not actually in low fell and it’s ex council. They aren’t part ownership. However when her and Paul bought it it won’t have been anywhere near the price she’s asking.

Reactions: 1
It’s not a particularly nice posh area it’s not actually in low fell and it’s ex council. They aren’t part ownership. However when her and Paul bought it it won’t have been anywhere near the price she’s asking.
Is low fell nice? Are they upsizing? I can’t remember what she said now. X

£93,500 they paid according to right move ten years ago.

Is low fell nice? Are they upsizing? I can’t remember what she said now. X

£93,500 they paid according to right move ten years ago.
There’s some nice parts, some really expensive houses in the posh bits. Lots of people say they live in lowfell but it’s not actually low fell. I dint think she said she’s upsizing just they’re looking to move. There’s lots of ex council houses around the area, lots of terraced houses too. I can’t wait to see what she ends up buying.

Reactions: 2
I think it’ll be a 4 bed semi they go for. A bedroom, spare room (with bed!), an office and a dressing room for her.

Strange situation...people usually have reasons for moving, downsizing or needing more room ...she just seems to be moving on a whim. They live in a comfortable house with more than enough room for the 2 of them and the dog plus within walking distance of her family. I wonder what has prompted this sudden decision? Unless of course she is thinking the ITS money will dry up soon so best to move now while they have spare money ?

Strange situation...people usually have reasons for moving, downsizing or needing more room ...she just seems to be moving on a whim. They live in a comfortable house with more than enough room for the 2 of them and the dog plus within walking distance of her family. I wonder what has prompted this sudden decision? Unless of course she is thinking the ITS money will dry up soon so best to move now while they have spare money ?
I think she wants a place that’s more “glamorous” and has been inspired by her photo shoots in glam houses with ITS

Reactions: 11
I think she wants a place that’s more “glamorous” and has been inspired by her photo shoots in glam houses with ITS
She’s got no chance of owning a house like in the photo shoots. Her ITS wage would never reach that. Even if she could get something nice it’ll still look manky and old fashioned I think. Her taste is dire. That bloody granny standing lamp in her living room is something my 98 year old gran has.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think some people just need a change, I’m definitely like that. We currently live in a 2 bed house, inner city down south, with a huge garden, no children or plans for any in the immediate future (2/3 years time maybe). But we’re both ready for a change! We want somewhere new and fresh, in a different area and a detached house instead of a semi.
She has mentioned an idea of what they’re after, I think sometimes it’s nice just to have a bit of a change and I also think it’s easy to fall out of love with a house, when you see a house for sale that you could afford, it makes you start thinking or what you could have instead of what you do have.

Reactions: 9
I think some people just need a change, I’m definitely like that. We currently live in a 2 bed house, inner city down south, with a huge garden, no children or plans for any in the immediate future (2/3 years time maybe). But we’re both ready for a change! We want somewhere new and fresh, in a different area and a detached house instead of a semi.
She has mentioned an idea of what they’re after, I think sometimes it’s nice just to have a bit of a change and I also think it’s easy to fall out of love with a house, when you see a house for sale that you could afford, it makes you start thinking or what you could have instead of what you do have.
I don't think she's actually said why they are moving? I got the feeling they were testing to see if it would sell for the amount they are asking and its snowballed ? Although it doesn't appear to be selling but possibly may have since the weekend?

I think it’s just something to do. That was their starter house when they were first married and it’s time to move on. Even though there is just the two of them, doesn’t mean they don’t need more room. She’ll still be close to family but just in a nicer house.

Reactions: 5
Tried on 3 dresses, sweat is literally dripping off her, i feel that is extreme its 3 dresses it's not like she exerted herself by doing 8 hours manual labour or going for a run, it was 3 dresses!

Reactions: 9
But why again the need to share and the zoom ins….
you can just say it’s hot and leave it at that.
Yes it’s hot but I ain’t sweating by just moving. She seriously needs to get herself checked. She’s so far removed from healthy it’s worrying

Reactions: 7
Every try-on now she says ‘you need to size up’. I don’t really think that’s the case. I think the reality is SHE needs to size up permanently because she is now a size 28 (at least). Gone are the days she was a 26.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Every try-on now she says ‘you need to size up’. I don’t really think that’s the case. I think the reality is SHE needs to size up permanently because she is now a size 28 (at least). Gone are the days she was a 26.
She needs to duck off with this size up tit now
Like come the duck on!!
It’s getting way beyond a joke now!
I order clothes and I could of sized up or down
But not every bleeping time!!!!!!

Get in the bin Jess your just a big fat joke at this point now

Reactions: 8
If I was sending out free jewellery for an advert on Insta I definitely wouldn't be aiming for a woman with a towel around her and no make up and hair scraped in a scrunchie jiggling about barely contained in said towel grabby grabbing greedily

Pickle and Polish finally gave up, how long till 7th edit do too ? I must admit I needed new earrings and I refused to give S.E any money... I used Solace instead

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.