Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely needs to go back to work.
She seems so much happier even after one shift, plus she walked home!!! Get back to work Girl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She seems so much happier even after one shift, plus she walked home!!! Get back to work Girl!!
She likes work moderately. Always worked part-time, left retail because it was too much work (it is hard but still). She has 0 discipline.
But when she works, she socializes and that what's make her happy, instead of talking alone to the phone all day long or talk to her husband which isn't very different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she seemed a lot happier and more like her old self. I hope she goes back working there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the same. Even If she just done a couple of days a week it would help her so much instead of sitting in her pjs all day with crusty eyes or doing "admin or cleaning "

Reactions: 16
She’s gone to work dressed like that? A sweatshirt and trainers and those godawful side-split leggings doesn’t seem particularly appropriate but maybe that’s just me being an old fogey.

No idea why she thinks that coat is oversized. If anything it is too small and definitely won’t fasten.

Reactions: 14
She’s gone to work dressed like that? A sweatshirt and trainers and those godawful side-split leggings doesn’t seem particularly appropriate but maybe that’s just me being an old fogey.

No idea why she thinks that coat is oversized. If anything it is too small and definitely won’t fasten.
Remember she doesn't like to fasten coats 😂
I thought the same.about her outfit, unless she's going to take the jumper off. I thought maybe they give her a uniform when she's there

Reactions: 3

I've come to the conclusion that to most of these plus size huns like Jess,Poppy and Laura ..oversized to them means the complete opposite to what it does to the rest of the human race! Honestly how can she stand there and say that's oversized when she can't move her arms freely or do it up! Madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm gutted for her, yesterday I actually thought how nice she looked for work and I even went on to ITS to look up the trousers 🙈

Today I am thinking there is no way you can wear that to work !!! Not only is it casual but it just looks crap. I wouldn't even wear that shopping. Also I agree with all the layers, she always wears far too many for someone who is always so warm and sweaty?

Reactions: 12
I actually can’t believe she thought that was a suitable outfit for work? 😬 it’s a horrible outfit for most things, but definitely not for work in a customer facing role 🤦🏼‍♀️ For someone with a Collekshun with a fashion brand it’s beyond embarrassing 😳 if I walked into my dentists and the receptionist was wearing that I’d be very confused

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually can’t believe she thought that was a suitable outfit for work? 😬 it’s a horrible outfit for most things, but definitely not for work in a customer facing role 🤦🏼‍♀️ For someone with a Collekshun with a fashion brand it’s beyond embarrassing 😳 if I walked into my dentists and the receptionist was wearing that I’d be very confused
Yes to this ! She has soo many dresses why would she not take the opportunity to dress up nicely for a change? And I agree for someone who is permanently sweaty she doesn't half wear a lot of layers!

Reactions: 9
I feel like she can’t be arsed because she’s doing them a favour by helping out. She was the same the last time she helped, she went bare faced which is unusual for Jess not to wear makeup!

Reactions: 4
Would you really work 9-7.30 or whatever she's done for nothing or a favour? I genuinely hope she says she's enjoyed having some routine and goes back part time. It will do her the world of good!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.