Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Furnessian for the thread title.
Screenshot_20220304-225848.png

If anyone wants to add a recap, please do so. I can't really think if anything as she's been really boring and the most controversial thing she's done in my opinion is that ear wax removal thing 🤮🤢

Reactions: 11
What’s she banging on about? I’d probably look because it’s the start of March pet and still bleeping freezing

Reactions: 10
I don't know since but pre-covid you've had all these girls in nights out in skimpy outfits outside in the middle of winter ❄😅 No coats. Only in Britain and Ireland.

And men too, just shirts.🥶..

Reactions: 1
I’m ashamed to admit I’ve thought about their sex lite but only because I’m genuinely such a sticky beak haha but I’d love to know how often they have sex 🤣 once a month I reckon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s she banging on about? I’d probably look because it’s the start of March pet and still bleeping freezing
And she's out in a shiny slip dress/ nightie with fake tan legs the colour of terracotta pots ! Not exactly inconspicuous ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m ashamed to admit I’ve thought about their sex lite but only because I’m genuinely such a sticky beak haha but I’d love to know how often they have sex 🤣 once a month I reckon 🤣
I’ve thought about it - they look like they have zero sexual chemistry together - they don’t look like they have any romantic chemistry at all

I often think about people I follow on insta’s sex lives - honestly I don’t think many are positive. Jess & Milli really don’t look like they even cuddle!

Always happy to get a Jess thread title. Going to paint my legs orange and spend all day in my rancid pyjamas (gifted) to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only reason anyone was looking at her yesterday (if they really were) is because she’s gone out in her bleeping negligee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know since but pre-covid you've had all these girls in nights out in skimpy outfits outside in the middle of winter ❄😅 No coats. Only in Britain and Ireland.

Especially those of us in the North 😂
I'm too old for all that now, but unless the sun was on you it was cold yesterday, still tights weather. Having said that, you do see girls out without tights on and a lot of men are out in shorts now, but once the sun's out and it's double figures you get that here.

Reactions: 4

Aye, it's Newcastle/Gateshead, where all the lasses walk around in next to nowt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is it in your profile pic? I can't work it out
I can’t remember what her Instagram is but she’s a total twit. I unfollowed her! She needs a thread on here 🤣

Yikes the brows

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes, those eyebrows are a bit much 😬
Since she’s so bleeping desperate to be cool and fit in on tik tok, she has probably used the filter that everyone seems to be using to show you where your eyebrows should start, end and arch? Incoming reel/tik tok at some point today I’m guessing 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.