Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
North Easterner here and never seen mushy peas on a roast, but seen them with pie n mash. Also seen marrowfat peas on a dinner before when I was in Hartlepool, but they're all kinds of weird in that town 🤣
That’s where I live! 😂 agreed though I hadn’t heard of mushy peas on Sunday dinner until I moved here

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m from australia and I can’t handle the fact YOU PEOPLE 🤣🤣 even have mushy peas with fish and chips like it’s making me sick 🤣🤣 all jokes aside it’s interesting how different the food choices are around the world

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m from australia and I can’t handle the fact YOU PEOPLE 🤣🤣 even have mushy peas with fish and chips like it’s making me sick 🤣🤣 all jokes aside it’s interesting how different the food choices are around the world
I would have curry sauce on fish and chips 😂

Or my boyfriends choice is chips cheese and gravy 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she can just do random shifts at the dentist every few months without being an actual employee/on the payroll etc. unless it’s just cash in hand but are they actually allowed to do that?

Reactions: 7
I wonder how she can just do random shifts at the dentist every few months without being an actual employee/on the payroll etc. unless it’s just cash in hand but are they actually allowed to do that?
Could be classed as agency or get free treatment for payment

She says she just does it to help out so implying she does it for free or perhaps for free dental work ?

They can just keep her on the books as a casual employee.

Reactions: 2
I can't see Jess working for free, ever.
And is it even legal ?

Yes probably zero hour contract to top up her income as and when she needs to.
I’ve been living under a rock and am only just having my eyes opened to how instagramming as a career works for some people.
I’d say, based on Jess’s content that while she’s a long way from struggling, she is clearly not as savvy as many others and I don’t think she can be taking it in; she doesn’t seem to have as many business meetings or affiliate links as a lot of other ‘grammers I’ve seen.

Mushy peas are great with a bit of vinegar on them and with chips and gravy and a barm.

Do we think she's going to walk to the dentist today? 😂

She will have to put it in her tax return. Imagine they pay her as a casual staff member and it's all legal, especially with her advertising the fact. They would have to be careful id it was cash in hand as someone could report her and them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She certainly should be declaring it so she pays her tax and NI contributions! She used to work in a bank so I'm pretty sure she's not ignorant to what her taxman requirements are ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.