Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
But why should she have to do zoom meetings when the world has pretty much got back to normal? I don't agree with all the new rules, I've killed myself working on the front line through out all of this so it's not like I'm a covid non believer but shes not done anything wrong. She's actually being very sensible and done the lateral flows before going etc. It's just an unfortunate thing. I caught it off my mum in August. My tests were all negative and I had to go to work despite feeling ill. A few days later I tested positive.. unfortunately it happens.

Before covid how many people would cancel something because they've got a cold? I actually feel sorry for her because it seems she can't do anything right

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Retro80s

VIP Member
But why should she have to do zoom meetings when the world has pretty much got back to normal? I don't agree with all the new rules, I've killed myself working on the front line through out all of this so it's not like I'm a covid non believer but shes not done anything wrong. She's actually being very sensible and done the lateral flows before going etc. It's just an unfortunate thing. I caught it off my mum in August. My tests were all negative and I had to go to work despite feeling ill. A few days later I tested positive.. unfortunately it happens.

Before covid how many people would cancel something because they've got a cold? I actually feel sorry for her because it seems she can't do anything right
👆🏼👆🏼this

She had a cold and tested. The result was negative.

She’s done sod all wrong, don’t tell me companies are fine with people staying off work because they have the sniffles and a lft is negative like I’ve just read above 🤦🏼‍♀️

She can’t do right for doing wrong can she. The exact same thing has happened to me, tested (I had a cold) negative leading upto an event, went to the event, came home and 2 days later have tested positive. I could have passed it on.

Do I feel bad? Yes.
Did I do anything wrong?
Did I shite…

• Heart
Reactions: 39

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Asos haul was ok and a few dresses she looked nice in. Also just saw this from Donald Stanley. Does she really think people are going to pay her to help with their business when hers failed . Gifting stuff to poppy and Jess won’t have helped and the fact the clothes were awful.
If DS ever wants to know when her business started to go down the tubes, she should start here:

0372390E-2286-4E37-B768-29B69947A41D.png

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Angiedunnit

I kept seeing people saying they miss her Asos hauls and stuff like that. How do you expect her to afford to do the hauls if she can’t affiliate to earn money from it. Just sounds so bitter. When people say get a real job, it’s 2022 and the digital world is huge. I have a very well paid job but still would t earn anywhere near what some of these girls earn, good for them, apt of them have worked hard and built their following over 10 years or more. Sorry I totally get Jess is annoying with so many things but hating influencers yet still have Instagram and following them is laughable!! “I won’t give them money” the 4 pm isn’t coming from your pocket it’s coming from companies.

People hate influencers yet all follow them and spend all of their energy slagging them off. It’s 2022, a digital world. Instagram is a job for so many people, you don’t like, delete it.
Won't someone please think of the influencers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jem1975

8D75960C-E60E-4366-A093-B44FD750DB16.png

Neither Jess they are both equally shit and look like my dead Nannas curtains!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Chip1984

VIP Member
Judging by that little snapshot she shared on her stories of her upcoming Asos haul, I think she may have ordered this:

Screenshot_20220407-225551_ASOS.jpg

I hope to God she ain't keeping it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

AuntieSocial

It doesn't seem like at least 3 dress sizes ago since Jess was stretching out size 28 shorts by sharing them with Milli, then being a total arse when called out when she said she was going to return them. She is in total denial about her size and thinks if you can squeeze yourself into something, it fits. All of the plus size huns go on about the size being just a number and not to worry when you need to size up, but when an item in a smaller size is so oversized they can size down, they can't hide their delight. It's all such a sham.

Reactions: 27

Em_

VIP Member
I kept seeing people saying they miss her Asos hauls and stuff like that. How do you expect her to afford to do the hauls if she can’t affiliate to earn money from it. Just sounds so bitter. When people say get a real job, it’s 2022 and the digital world is huge. I have a very well paid job but still would t earn anywhere near what some of these girls earn, good for them, apt of them have worked hard and built their following over 10 years or more. Sorry I totally get Jess is annoying with so many things but hating influencers yet still have Instagram and following them is laughable!! “I won’t give them money” the 4 pm isn’t coming from your pocket it’s coming from companies.
Do you know that this is tattle? 🤦🏼‍♀️

She buys them on klarna and then sends them all back and posts aff links to get the money in, she's not struggling to to order the clothes, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lalla

VIP Member
I really don't like the trope of only children can't share / are spoilt etc.

I'm an only child and it was drummed into me that I should share, take turns etc. To the extent that when I was a kid other kids would take the piss, push in front of me at the park to use the swings, slide etc because I was all like 'after you' and standing back.

I'm still a bit of a people pleaser and let others take advantage, always helping friends yet if ever I need anything everyone is busy!

As to Jess, she just likes her food. Bloody hell who doesn't? 😂

• Heart

Ohwell

FED46E78-BBED-4FC0-B2F9-73C16EC31F58.jpeg

Saw these in the shops today as fancied sweets but really couldn’t bring myself to buy them….I wonder why? 🤔🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Em_

VIP Member
This thread goes through some random conversations, mushy peas on a roast, covid, to weeing yourself, etc 😂

• Haha