Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s even more obvious now that all those previous dresses were just an excuse to cash in on the affiliate links. Shameless

Reactions: 11
I think that dress is hideous, one of the worst ones out of all of the ones she's ordered.

Reactions: 7
The dress with the hearts on it in my opinion was the true winner it looked glam, made her skin pop and actually looks like a birthday dress. Why has she chosen this one randomly? It makes her belly wobble when she moves. Really made the wrong choice in my opinion

Jess really does not have any idea what looks good on her body, she dresses so wrong and has absolutely no dress sense

Reactions: 9
Anyone see this on Tik tok😬
She looks huge there. She really has piled on the pounds and despite her insistence, she's at least a size 28 on her bottom half.

I wonder why she no longer seems to have anything to do with the gym which did the Zoom workouts she used to do? Was she not seeing a PT there at one point?

And I'm another one who thinks she looks horrific in her birthday dress. I actually thought out of all the potential birthday outfits she showed, the blue trouser suit looked the best.

Reactions: 9
She looks huge there. She really has piled on the pounds and despite her insistence, she's at least a size 28 on her bottom half.

I wonder why she no longer seems to have anything to do with the gym which did the Zoom workouts she used to do? Was she not seeing a PT there at one point?

And I'm another one who thinks she looks horrific in her birthday dress. I actually thought out of all the potential birthday outfits she showed, the blue trouser suit looked the best.
She got diagnosed with hyper mobility and after that kind of stopped working out all together. Which is wrong because they do encourage to keep on building up the muscle around the joints but Jess being so lazy and unbothered about her health tells herself she can’t work out as it hurts too much. Working out = some pain you can’t expect it to not hurt even when you don’t have hyper mobility you expect some aches after because it’s only normal! Just proves that her teary crying session over her health and breathing was for content🤡

Reactions: 5

Because they have stopped sponsoring her and giving her workouts for free I’m guessing.
I am still trying to see the logic in staying in a hotel 10 min from your house, if it was a case of spending time with the other couple, they could have come back to her house for more drinks and they could have taken a taxi back. Such weird behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Love the dress, I do actually think she looks lovely.
Wish I had half of her confidence!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.