Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you really work 9-7.30 or whatever she's done for nothing or a favour? I genuinely hope she says she's enjoyed having some routine and goes back part time. It will do her the world of good!
She’ll be getting paid. I think she meant helping them out as a favour. I don’t see Jess working for free, she’s a tight arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’ll be getting paid. I think she meant helping them out as a favour. I don’t see Jess working for free, she’s a tight arse.
I'm not a tight arse but I wouldn't work for free either 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure she will be getting paid for her work. Maybe they took a deduction today to compensate for having to look at her leggings with the side split all day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not many would and I was trying to the op who thought she may be working for free, maybe read the posts first
She could be doing it in return for free dental work ? She's had some issues with her teeth recently and dentists aren't cheap!

Reactions: 1
She could be doing it in return for free dental work ? She's had some issues with her teeth recently and dentists aren't cheap!
Definitely, we know Jess wouldn't do anything for free. I do think she'll be back working there part time soon

Reactions: 3
Much nicer and appropriate outfit today but why are all the trousers half mast? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A much more professional outfit today then she goes and puts on a pair of trainers. Just turn up in your pyjamas (gifted), Jess. I’m sure it will be fine.

She reminded me of Poppy secretly filming the conversation in the takeaway place

What that man said was disgusting and disturbing I’d be scared if someone was saying that to me
I'm not saying it wasn't nice what he was saying and it might have been scary for her, however I don't understand why the first thing you would think to do is film it.

I'm not saying it wasn't nice what he was saying and it might have been scary for her, however I don't understand why the first thing you would think to do is film it.
I’d have filmed it, for protection almost. In case anything else happened. Chances are she was on her phone anyway because she was just waiting for food. Would’ve taken seconds to start videoing.

Reactions: 18
What that man said was disgusting and disturbing I’d be scared if someone was saying that to me
It is but if you start to pay attention to all the drunks or disturbed souls you bump into at night, you haven't finished to worry.

It is but if you start to pay attention to all the drunks or disturbed souls you bump into at night, you haven't finished to worry.
I agree, he was clearly drunk and he was referencing all women not just Jess. By no means makes that behaviour acceptable and no woman or person should be subjected to it but filming and putting on social media ? I've no doubt she will be on her stories later to give more details.

Just want to add, I've been on nights out and have seen and heard women acting in exactly the same way. It's a society problem !

Reactions: 5
I agree, he was clearly drunk and he was referencing all women not just Jess. By no means makes that behaviour acceptable and no woman or person should be subjected to it but filming and putting on social media ? I've no doubt she will be on her stories later to give more details.

Just want to add, I've been on nights out and have seen and heard women acting in exactly the same way. It's a society problem !
Totally agree, I think that's what I was trying to say, but I completely went about it the wrong way.
I feel really old saying this, but I think I'm from a different generation, where I wouldn't think to film it. I'd just be aware of the situation and have my phone ready to call for help if the situation escalated.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.