Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, I think that's what I was trying to say, but I completely went about it the wrong way.
I feel really old saying this, but I think I'm from a different generation, where I wouldn't think to film it. I'd just be aware of the situation and have my phone ready to call for help if the situation escalated.
I would film it. Just to have proof, you never know he might’ve followed them outside and assaulted them, she would’ve then had proof on her phone. I know he was drunk. But blimey who says they wish random women died when they’ve had a few? Sounded to me like he was a woman hater whose truth thoughts were coming out! A lot of these types of men are rapists and absolutely hate women.

Reactions: 15
I guess it was her way of feeling safe in the situation
I would of been terrified. It’s scary we are told to expect bull tit like that because people drive far too much

Reactions: 1
Totally agree, I think that's what I was trying to say, but I completely went about it the wrong way.
I feel really old saying this, but I think I'm from a different generation, where I wouldn't think to film it. I'd just be aware of the situation and have my phone ready to call for help if the situation escalated.
I am from a different generation too and different country and have travelled a lot also... its not an acceptable behaviour but it's apparently just an angry man talking.

I would film it. Just to have proof, you never know he might’ve followed them outside and assaulted them, she would’ve then had proof on her phone. I know he was drunk. But blimey who says they wish random women died when they’ve had a few? Sounded to me like he was a woman hater whose truth thoughts were coming out! A lot of these types of men are rapists and absolutely hate women.
You read into it with your (very undestanble) fear. Believe me, rapists don't often look like a cliche. They can be apparently perfect gentlemen, smart and beautiful....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Please no...that blazer 🙈🙈 and the speaking in the third person.." she so cool..she so trendy.."
She so fuckin deluded...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please no...that blazer 🙈🙈 and the speaking in the third person.." she so cool..she so trendy.."
She so fuckin deluded...
That blazer wants burning along with the rest of the ITS shite. Which is ironic, because I'm pretty sure if Jess stood too close to a naked flame in those clothes, she'd ignite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She so fuckin deluded...
It bugs me so much when she does that. To be fair, it bugs me when anyone does it but her ridiculous posturing annoys me just that bit more. Poppy Adams does it as well. It just sounds so twattish.

Reactions: 11
I liked the blazer and actually searched for it. It’s not even listed anymore on ITS. Bad influencer!

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked really nice (blazer and all!) and her makeup was lovely for a change. She really suits eye makeup but not the overdone way she usually wears it.

2826C645-3C55-409A-93E5-28F41F17B04F.jpeg

Reactions: 10
That lip on the latest story is making me uneasy. I can't stand it when people wear a bold colour but don't do the inside of their lips and also don't line the lips or be careful at the edges. Hers is all smudged and wobbly. Although I have seen her, and so many others, purposely go wider than the lips with their colour as they think it makes their lips look bigger 🙈
Maybe it is just coz I am an old fart but if we did half the make up 'tricks' that these girls now do when we were younger we would have got laughed at !

Reactions: 3
That lip on the latest story is making me uneasy. I can't stand it when people wear a bold colour but don't do the inside of their lips and also don't line the lips or be careful at the edges. Hers is all smudged and wobbly. Although I have seen her, and so many others, purposely go wider than the lips with their colour as they think it makes their lips look bigger 🙈
Maybe it is just coz I am an old fart but if we did half the make up 'tricks' that these girls now do when we were younger we would have got laughed at !
Don't even start on the ridiculous eyebrows 😒

Reactions: 2
Wow Jess looks HUGE in her dancing stories today. I’m sorry but that outfit in a big NO from me.

Reactions: 19
It’s an awful outfit, there is such a lot of nice loungewear out there at the moment but she chooses to wear that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She really does show her real size in those videos, when she’s got her ring light on and posing she doesn’t look as big but omg she looked so huge

Also is it me or has she seriously plucked her brows in a really scary way? Her brows look terrifying
E8AA1404-30C4-407A-8068-E25735583990.jpeg

Reactions: 5
All the Spider-Man films, some Avengers and twilight. bleeping hell, that’s a lot of telly

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.