Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I studied beauty we were always taught the brow starts at your tear duct, not half a mile past it

Reactions: 3
I’m not a baking expert by any means, but I was a bit baffled by her having cake & gammon in the same oven at the same time! Wouldn’t it affect the taste of the cake? Who wants gammon tasting carrot cake? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It won’t effect the taste but it’s fucked the cake up. You can see it’s sunken and will be closed textured. She will still eat it!

Reactions: 6
Is that mushy peas on a roast dinner? I've never seen mushy peas on a roast dinner before, is it a thing?🤯
Screenshot_20220306-170058.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is that mushy peas on a roast dinner? I've never seen mushy peas on a roast dinner before, is it a thing?🤯
View attachment 1106769
My grandparents have mushy peas on Sunday roast. The ones you soak overnight. I actually like it but was brought up with it so maybe she was. Might be a gateshead thing

Reactions: 9
Thought that top and trousers when she was cooking the cake made her look massive

Reactions: 3
My grandparents have mushy peas on Sunday roast. The ones you soak overnight. I actually like it but was brought up with it so maybe she was. Might be a gateshead thing
No sign of them on grammmars Sunday lunch so not sure about that 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.