Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polly_Chops

Actually dying with laughter
Following on from the ash dress drama I get this sitting in my dms
The irony is that to of seen what I put on tattle they were ON TATTLE TOO to of seen what we put etc!!
How can they not see the irony
But yes I best get looking for a new job 😂
Like my work are gonna pull me up on what I comment on
Anyone else read ‘I will find ‘ in Liam neelson voice from taken 😂😂
'but I've outed you' fuck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Like why does she hate fat women when she markets heavily toward the plus size community - why tf would I want to look like a stick of rock or something I collect condoms from at the clinic. Are we really peddling waterfall kimonos 🥴🥴

Ultimately her clothes were overpriced bland tents and not everyone wants to wear a drop sleeve and a tent with a belt, that loungewear was the last straw
Aside from being fucking awful, they make the model look huge. I bet she's a size 14 in reality.

ClaretFairy

Chatty Member
Her clothes failed because they're awful. People will pay the prices for good stuff, but it needs to actually be wearable.

Sozhun

VIP Member
She is OBSESSED with sizing down. Literally every single dress she claims she should have bought smaller yet they were clinging in all the wrong places and the pleats on the burgundy one were stretched beyond recognition.
I reckon it all boils down to the fact that she doesn’t want to admit she’s clapped the weight on faster than she could say Lidl brownie

Annie65

VIP Member
If she could size down every single time, then why does she keep buying it in that size? Thick as shit and oh yeah,
Also talking a lot of bullshit

• Heart

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
The DS owner takes no responsibility for her business failing. She sold over priced unflattering clothes and decided these tents would appeal to plus size market. Sent plus sized infleuncers freebies who cooed over them and understably never wore them again. Just because you van make something in a bigger size doesn't mean it works. That lounge wear doesn't work for anyone, regardless of size. How can she actually put that on sale and not be embarrassed?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The simplest and most effective exercise that Jess could do would be walking 🤷🏻‍♀️ An hour walk a day would do her the world of good. I’ve just started with a coach and she has obviously given me gym exercises 3 times a week but has stated that I need to hit between 10k-15k steps a day as that will make the most difference

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
The jumper jess "designed" is also a primark doormat hahahahaha
😫😫😂😂😂😂well that’s awkward! Notice how she’s so quiet now when she doesn’t have anything to flog? She’s pretty much turned into just a money grabber and it’s so obvious. I miss the old jess that actually used to get up for work and actually had a life with interesting real life content. Now she just comes on every few days to flog us something and then the rest of the times, she does rushed half arsed hauls wher shes indenial about her size. Just cannot be bothered with her

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Anyone else think Jess is looking old AF recently? She looks like her mums twin. Not saying her mums old AF but in comparison like for an early 30s to look almost 20 years older is a lot.

Skye green

Chatty Member
Drinking game rules…
Take a sip every time she
. Says you could wear it with a belt
. Says it feels expensive
. Refers to “the design process”
. Tells people “in between sizes” which size to go for

Down your drink when she say she could have sized down 😂

You’d be hammered

• Haha

ClaretFairy

Chatty Member
I'm pretty new to Jess so I don't know what she was like before but it's very easy to judge and call people greedy without knowing the full story - particularly if she seemed happier before.

I'm a 20/22 and I massively struggle with an ED, but when I'm in the right mindset I can lose weight easily but if I'm not it's really hard.

I'm not saying jess has an issues but often is it more complicated than someone just eating too much and it's not as simple as just cutting back on food.

She also looks bigger because the clothes don't fit. Those pj's are too small.

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Nothing envious about being severely overweight your joints hurt, having Diverticulitis and slobbing about all day.
Sorry I’m not envious of her body or looks more her life and how easy it is for her. You must admit she has no dramas or problems 🤷🏻‍♀️ No sick parents. Not working in a job she hates, a nice husband, lovely house when it’s clean, freedom to do what she wants when she wants

• Heart

AuntieSocial

I’m absolutely cringing for Jess when she’s showing her latest loungewear collection with ITS and she says “made this sort of a line so it’s really baggy” please Jess for the love of god stop making out like you exclusively designed the collection - you are simply just the face they’ve decided to use
At least she’ll be able to stretch it out and say she could have sized down several times.

There’s oversized and there’s shapeless sacks. I’d never want to admit to “designing” that.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Its a nice normal cosy living room, nothing 80s about it…looks like stuff from Next.
would rather that than grey grey and grey with grey or mirrored furniture or crushed Crystal crap 😂😂
Glad you said this! I don’t see anything wrong with her decor taste tbh. It’s not setting the world alight but it looks cosy and homely to me.

Also hate all grey and Mirrors etc. We do our own thing in my house I’m sure it’s not to everyone’s taste either but we lobe it and have to live here.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
She really annoys me when she thinks she’s funny
Yeah , hilarious Jess, ……. Not
Yeah she’s just obnoxious at this point with her big moon face. She’s so unbelievably greedy it’s untrue, this is why I dislike influencers, they get stuff practically thrown at them and they don’t appreciate things anymore. To them it’s “just another item thrown on the pile” Jess used to be normal and likeable but now she’s just spoilt and obnoxious. I noticed that she doesn’t show her food anymore either I wonder why

Reactions: 13