Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Literally can’t bring myself to watch any of her collekshhunnnnnn stories. I’ll skip and listen to the synopsis here 🤣
Same - I can’t bare her talking shit about her colleckshun that looks like a fire hazard. That lace halter was horrific enough, that would make even the dainty of women look like a fruit machine

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
I don’t think she realises there is nothing wrong with being bottom heavy, things look great. Much better to have it slightly loose on top instead of too tight on the bottom.
I don't think she realises that she hasn't got a clue about clothes, fabrics, sizing, styling, make-up etc 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Some people just have way too much time on their time! Imagine actually thinking it's ok to send someone you don't know threatening messages like that. Yes we gossip on here, thats the nature of the site, but to actively look someone up imagining you are some sort of one woman vigilante is just bloody odd ! 😖
It’s just the irony of it all
She is doing what she is calling me out for!!
Except I never message the likes of Hinch etc directly I cast my opinions on here!
So this women is doing exactly what she is calling people out for!

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
The way she goes on about cleaning you’d think it was a mansion with 25 acres of land surrounding it but we all know her house smells “foisty”😂😂

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I don't blame her for making money, I'm sure we've all done jobs where we'd rather not be working for the people we're working for and I imagine for someone who doesn't do Instagram full time an ITS collab seems really exciting, but fucking hell, it's just cheap shit isn't it?

They're doing nothing that Primark and Boohoo don't have covered for half the price. I feel like they're actually taking advantage of plus size women - I don't know how easy it is tk get fashionable clothes in a size 28 or whatever, but it's like, well we're one of a few companies who make clothes in this size range so you can pay £40 for something worth £3 wholesale because fuck you.
Genuinely feel like these pjs are worth like £5/8 they look that thin and cheap. They do not look fancy as she tries to say, she’s only saying that to trick people into buying. Is she now a salesperson? Because that’s what it feels like, every other day she’s trying to flog ITS shite and it’s like it’s becoming the only thing she ever does……

Reactions: 12

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
Jess has an autmn winter collekshun. Still doesn't fit her and she says she could size down when it's already clinging.
She attended DS pop up with bff Poppy and got caught waddling in the background.
A brief return to glory days with a few funny TK Maxx stories, then return to grubby grabbiness when she showed off the chocolate freebies whilst in pyjamas and with bed hair.

• Haha

Polly_Chops

The belt obviously made an appearance but I must say I do think,it made that dress look better, anyone agree or should I see myself out? Anyone?? ☺

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Yeah I thought this too! No way is she a 24
Her latest collection she's wearing mostly 26/28. ITS wrote her size on their website as 26.

Isn't it incredibly pointless doing all these style up a dress posts when most of what she uses to ' style it up ' are years old / unavailable. Isn't the point that people recreate what she's done? She has one job and she's soo terrible at it!

Last edited:

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I will never unsee that green outfit ever in my life again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I would bet my entire LIFE that NOT ONE person bought it🤣🤣

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
how is it “too secret” when the guy who runs ITS basically said they’re doing pjs or a top lol, is Jess ok? Obviously trying to create a buzz or hype, and maximise her sales. I for one will not be interested in her cheap polyester pj set. Hate how she’s turned into such a pusher of ITS I get she works with them but it’s boring now. She just churns out the same old shit, it’s boring

• Haha

Kofi Annan

I've boycotted Glossybox and threw an enormous paddy on Twitter about it.
Deliveries were so late you could not not see the spoilers of the box contents from "influencers" who had been gifted it. Then always an email telling me they've run out of the good shit and instead I'm getting a crappy mascara that I got at least 2 boxes back. They have completely lost their way.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
She is an absolute glutton. No way milli is seeing more than a crumb of that. I bet she was wetting herself when she got recognised (or told them who she was) and got free stuff. Shes shameless. Greed beyond what is normal. She is not helping her gastro issues one bit.

• Sad